[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ think of Clone High? I don't see it talked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 64378290.jpg (69 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
64378290.jpg
69 KB, 540x405
What does /co/ think of Clone High? I don't see it talked about much here, I watched the first two episodes and the jokes aren't very funny at all but it's alright otherwise
>>
>>82946614
We think is great. Now fuck off
>>
>>82946614
FUCK INDIA
>>
File: clonehigh_tomgreen.png (180 KB, 476x352) Image search: [Google]
clonehigh_tomgreen.png
180 KB, 476x352
I'M AN ALBATROSS

I'M AN ALBATROSS
>>
Tonight on a very special clone high...
>>
>>82946614
hit the G-spot just like the G man :D
>>
Do you mind? Some of us are nailing Catherine the Great here.

Or should I say, Catherine the So-So.
>>
>>82947593
Lick.. the book
Lick the book.
lickthebooklickthebooklickthebookbookbookbookbookbookbookbookbookbookbookbook
>>
Did you see the pool!?! They FLIPPED the bitch!
>>
STAMOS
>>
The answer is C
You FUCKWAD
>>
ANSWER THE QUESTION!!!
>>
NOTHING BAD EVER HAPPENS TO THE KENNEDYS
>>
"Free Bacon for Scudworths?"
WHY I'M A SCUDWORTH!
>>
Joanie, you just gnawed through my Achilles tendon, and you know my Achilles tendon is my Achilles' heel!
>>
Gandhi is anti-violence, not anti-comedy
>>
>>82947485
If there is one thing Mahatma Gandhi stands for, its revenge!
>>
>>82948283
>>
Plastic bag.

Plastic bag plastic bag plastic bag

CLIFFHANGER SOLVING WHEN
>>
>>82950446
>CLIFFHANGER SOLVING WHEN
Joan hadn't had sex with JFK yet. They were about to do it when everyone entered.
>>
Best thing out of Phil and Chris's careers
>>
>>82946614
There's a thread maybe once every month to couple months. Everyone says they love it, was a head of its time, and fuck India for keeping us from getting another season. That's all there really ever is to say about that.
>>
Is this the studio that did "my life as a teenage robot"?
>>
VERB THE ADJECTIVE NOUN
>>
>>82951537
I don't know the full story here, what did India do?
>>
>>82952264
Spazzed out over Gandhi being treated 'disrespectfully'. Had a bunch of people, including high political officials, doing fucking hunger strikes over it.
>>
>>82953047
It wasn't even really Gandhi. It was a clone of Gandhi.

Imagine if you made a story about clones. One is a clone of Hitler, but he's sad and remorseful over everything real Hitler did and tries to help people. Would that make me a neo-nazi?
>>
>>82951602
Nope

Clone High was done by MTV, while MLaaTR by Nickelodeon.
>>
>>82953404
that's... a pretty good concept actually.

And not too far from the reality of the Show, considering some characters (like Jhoanne) act how they do because of the pressure of their historycal fame.
>>
>>82946614

Personally, I love it.
>>
>>82953404
The showrunners had two plans on how to deal with the Ghandi situation in a potential season 2. The first was to reveal he was actually a Gary Coleman clone, and the second was to drop him entirely from the show and have literally no one ever mention it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.