[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings, citizens of Planet /co/! How'd you enjoy my movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Greetings, citizens of Planet /co/! How'd you enjoy my movie?
>>
>>82937286
where was lawrence
>>
i didn't
>>
>>82937636
Simple, my friend! We replaced him with Ted here!

What... His name is Zed? That's just the stupidest name I've ever heard.
>>
>>82937286
Who are you? Why you have a move? Why do you wear the mask?
>>
File: ratchet-and-clank-.jpg (481 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ratchet-and-clank-.jpg
481 KB, 1920x1080
>>82937286
Not at all sir, but I loved that video game starring Ratchet and Clank. That was great!
>>
>>82938271
Shiv? Is that you? Turn yourself in, criminal!
>>
>>82938387
I never cared for the game so I didn't watch the movie
>>
File: courtney.jpg (84 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
courtney.jpg
84 KB, 576x720
>>82938460
>I never cared for the game

How? Why not?
>>
>>82938615
Didn't have a playstation
>>
>>82938675
You poor sonuvabitch.

Never got to play R&C, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter... I'm probably missing other great PlayStation franchises, but those are my favorites.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.