[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was scooby doo ever good? What was the BEST scooby show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 31
File: 13ghosts-7.jpg (70 KB, 302x225) Image search: [Google]
13ghosts-7.jpg
70 KB, 302x225
Was scooby doo ever good?

What was the BEST scooby show?
>>
Mystery Inc
A Pup Named Scooby Doo
The Scooby Doo Movies
13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo
>>
Zombie Island
>>
>>82934015

the first one, Mystery Inc, and a couple of the animated movies are the only good Scooby-Doo

everything else is pure shit
>>
mystery inc and zombie island are god tier
>>
File: road rage.webm (2 MB, 748x420) Image search: [Google]
road rage.webm
2 MB, 748x420
I think a lot of the newer DTV movies are pretty good.
>>
>>82934249
His hand stops being green after he catches the bag.
>>
Do people really not think Where are You is the best? Is it just my nostalgia?
>>
File: 1450664568272.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1450664568272.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>82934015
What's New Scooby Doo.
Mystery Inc was great, of course, but I wouldn't really say it's a Scooby Doo show. Though, I'd wager that it's precisely because it's not a straight done Scooby Doo show that everyone is saying it's the best.
I felt What's New Scooby Doo was basically the original Scooby Doo formula but cooler.
>>
>>82934015
Scooby Doo and the Pirate Zombie Jungle Island
>>
File: SD_Cyber_Chase.jpg (55 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
SD_Cyber_Chase.jpg
55 KB, 337x500
The only good scooby dooby doo
>>
Let me respond this way.
OH JESUS SCOOBY HAS PARENTS

I knew he must but the idea of them banging is just disturbing. I like Scooby Doo, but that makes my genitalia retreat like Japanese to an a-bomb.
>>
File: MonsterCast.png (713 KB, 640x483) Image search: [Google]
MonsterCast.png
713 KB, 640x483
This isn't a very popular opinion, but I loved the Reluctant Werewolf.
>>
>>82934809
Too be honest, it seems a little less boring than Ghoul School.
>>
>>82934435
100% born-in-96-but-calls-himself-a-90's-kid nostalgia-fagging.

The one with the Loch Ness monster is even better.
>>
You may think Scooby Doo is simple and childish or just uninspired rubbish, but you'd be wrong.

Scooby Doo success springs from its connection with deep-seated cultural archetypes that are unconsciously compelling. Scooby Doo is modern day mythology, much in the same way as Garfield. Their success & longevity are for good reason.
>>
>>82934914
>>82934809
Reluctant Werewolf > Boo Brothers > Ghoul School
>>
File: Scooby_doo_two_poster.jpg (40 KB, 296x438) Image search: [Google]
Scooby_doo_two_poster.jpg
40 KB, 296x438
>>82934015
I think I like Scooby Doo the movie 2: Monsters Unleashed, I think it's probably a better version of a Theatrical Scooby Doo movie much better than the first one, you wanna know why. because unlike the first movie, it actually follows the scooby-doo formula and characters, add with a whole tons of references to previous scooby doo things, and BAM, the perfect Scooby Doo movie
>>
>>82934015
>Was scooby doo ever good?

No. Fuck the MIfags, that show's romance subplots were worse than LoK.
>>
File: diecastcars_sldshw_panel.jpg (324 KB, 830x327) Image search: [Google]
diecastcars_sldshw_panel.jpg
324 KB, 830x327
>>82934809
Yeah, with this one, it felt kind of like Wacky Races Halloween Edition, or just more like Monster 500 remember that toyline?
>>
File: Hex Girls Thorn.jpg (37 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Hex Girls Thorn.jpg
37 KB, 720x480
Why the fuck has no one here mentioned Scooby-Doo! and the Witch's Ghost?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P_BlUY2eF4
>>
>>82935161
>Reluctant Werewolf has Dracula turn Shaggy into a werewolf so he can force him into partaking in a spook version of Wacky Races.
>Boo Brothers involves Three Stooge-sesque ghost hunters who are also ghosts involved in a fucked up scavenger hunt as hillbillies attempt to murder Shaggy.
>Ghoul School focuses on a bunch of monster girls playing volleyball with an all-male Burger King Kids Club while the more interesting plot has to wait until near the end to happen. Also, Scrappy raps at the end.

Yeah, I have to agree with you Anon.
>>
>>82935366
Why have I not heard of this? That looks like something I would have loved as a kid.
>>
>>82934957
Cyber chase had some cool sequences, I liked all the bits woth Fred fighting monsters
>>
>>82935833
Yeah, they made them for Toys R' Us's Halloween promotion
>>
>>82935927
Every movie has some cool sequence.

Everything except the very start and end was just the gang running across a lifeless expanse to catch the key to the next level or whatever it was. The digital scooby-gang at the end was neat, but in no way makes up for absolute-shit padding it took for us to get there.

Just compare it to Hex Girls or Zombie Island and you'll notice that those two managed to have both characters as interesting as the digital scooby-gang, AND the setting was interesting throughout. The town in Hex Girls actually felt populated, and even the abandoned swamp felt filled with life. Removing those things because it's meant to be a videogame is clever to a certain degree, but it's not worth it when it just makes the setting suck.

TL:DR if Cyber Chase is a story set in a shit game with nothing interesting in it, making the movie shit overall.
>>
>>82934809
I have an even more unpopular opinion: I legitimately enjoyed Shaggy and Scooby-Doo Get a Clue.

I liked the idea of Scooby gaining superpowers through Scooby Snacks, however temporarily, excited me.
>>
>>82935662
> Scrappy raps at the end.

Did I double-take because I thought it said rapes, which instantly made me think there was some stupid theory about it floating around.

It would finally explain why that movie is so popular on here, beyond the waifufags.
>>
Where Are You is the only scooby doo show that matters.
>>
>>82934178
You know it's weird. I saw The Witch's Ghost, Alien Invaders, Cyber Chase, Legend of the Vampire, and Loch Ness Monster as a kid. Yet I never saw Zombie Island. Probably should at some point.
>>
>>82934133
>A Pup Named Scooby Doo
yep, I especially liked how Velma looked there
>>
Mystery, Inc. is the best thing that's ever come out of the franchise (Zombie Island included), to say nothing of it being just a great show in general, and if you haven't seen it already, man, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>82934684
Oh come on. Everyone has to be born from somebody.
Though that is kind of icky.
>>
>>82936518
You'll never feel the proper impact of being a kid grown up on various Scooby Doo shows and specials and then watching Zombie Island and getting hit with the ramp-up in animation quality to begin with, and then having the mindset that it'll obviously be the catfish-angler that's behind it all, because that's how Scooby Doo works!

It's actually one of the handful of movies where I've got a clear image of the day that I first saw it.
>>
>>82936522
God, I hate A Pup Named Scooby Doo, it's just way too cartoony and childish for my tastes
>>
Remember when Sonny And Cher met Scooby Doo?

I sure do, because it was one of the very few Scooby Doo things we had on a home-recorded VHS tape. Kids these days don't know the luxury of not being stuck watching a cartoon Sonny hogging the camera thousands of times because you don't have a cartoon channel and few other tapes.
>>
>>82937229
Who's Sonny & Cher, are those 70s pop stars?
>>
>>82937019
I remember it was airing on Cartoon Network for the first time (I think) on Halloween and I was beyond hype to see it. I was really worried it be during trick or treat hours
>>
>>82937019
This is the same reason why The Witches Ghosts was so good. Three spooky girls or the dad with the cherry picker? Nope, it was the nice author the whole time!
>>
>>82937613
>70's

This somehow made the bad bait a bit credible. Well played.
>>
>>82936489
Agreed. I always loved the atmosphere because it had this genuine spookiness to it. I don't know how to describe it but it was so dark and calm feeling. Maybe it's just rose tinted glasses.

Mystery Inc is just a big "not muh". I don't care much for throwing in all that drama and lore. What's New just felt way too kiddy.
>>
>>82937019
Holy fuck Zombie Island scared the fuck out of me as a child. Like, that first pirate zombie that was in the pit with shaggy and scooby was just etched into my brain for years. Great fucking movie though, I'd even go as far to say that it's THE best Scooby Doo movie imo
>>
ya ded rite m8
>>
>>82934809
It wasn't a great one (it was a red shirt Shaggy and Scrappy movie after all) but it had a great wacky races thing going on and Dracula was fantastic.
>>
>>82934178
By far the best if the films. Though Witch's Ghost is a close second.
>>
What do you guys think about Be Cool Scooby Doo?

I think the animation is bad, but the writing is top notch, and I'm glad Daphenie finally has a personality.
>>
>>82936522
jesus you velma fags need to chill.
>>
>>82938084
The way the skin was slouching on all the zombies was fucking amazing. The animation-quality really doesn't get praised as much as it should.
>>
>>82936410
i'm mostly indifferent to it, but im admit it was had the first twist in any scooby related media that surprise me
>>
>>82938696
Beats the panties out of Daria.
>>
>>82938614
Better than I'd think. The artstyle is awful, but the writing isn't bad, though it's not really what I want from a Scooby cartoon. Maybe it's just the style fooling me, but the way the conversations flow and the punchlines are delivered kinda gives me a kid-friendly classic Family Guy feel. Not sure how I feel about Daphne. personality is nice, but it seems like they just went with the quirky stupid girl archetype that's done all the time now.

Not something I'd go out of my way to watch, but not something I mind having on.
>>
>>82938614
I think you hit the nail on the head there. I don't really mind the animation though
>>
>>82938696
I like Velma as long as it's not A Pup Named Scooby-Doo or Mystery Inc. Velma.

Mystery Inc Velma just pissed me off. You don't make the person you're dating choose between you or their pet, because, chances are, they've known the pet longer than you, and they're gonna choose the pet.
>>
>>82938488
They're equal in my mind, mostly because Witch's Ghost REALLY made me want to visit Maine. Don't think any other cartoon ever made me want to visit a real place as a kid. So while Zombie Island was mind-blowing Witch's Ghost made up for it in the setting and absolute comfyness.
>>
>>82934015
it had moments, a lot more in the newer material. i know the movies got good, especially the witch island one. it had great animation and a decent story. its not the best show ever, but i dont see how someone cant have fun with at least one of the movies.
>>
>>82934015
The original show was boring shit, and from what I remember of the movies they were also kind of boring. Pup Named was fun and everything after ranges from watchable to amazing.
>>
>>82938941
I didn't watch it a whole lot, but I got really annoyed in the episode with the biker gang when Scooby is dangling over a cliff. Velma muses out loud that she could let him die and have Shaggy all to herself. But then she assures him she would never do that as if she isn't a complete bitch for literally just weighing the benefits of his death out loud in front of him.
>>
File: 1460155231862.jpg (34 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1460155231862.jpg
34 KB, 467x700
>>
>>82934015
No.

Zombie Island is the only good thing in the whole franchise.
>>
>>82939142
I'm glad I missed that episode. Probably would've had to buy a new TV afterwards. Mystery Inc Velma was a cunt. And I rarely use that word
>>
>>82934015
be cool scooby doo
>>
>>82938614
The animation isn't really bad, it's the artstyle that's bad.
>>
>>82934015
Mystery Inc. was the best to me, never liked Scooby Doo, but I enjoyed Mystery Inc.
>>
>>82934015
Mystery Inc. was the only actual series worth watching all the way through, the creators of that show obviously had a lot of fun with it. Where Are You is good for the nostalgic value but looking back at it the show simply isn't very good. Pup Named Scooby Doo is pretty good too but obviously aimed at a younger kid audience, and the rest vary from lame to bad.

As far as the films are concerned I liked Zombie Island, Witches Ghost and Reluctant Werewolf.
>>
>>82935204
I agree it felt more like the cartoon
All live action scooby doos have been pretty good even the highschool ones the first theatrical one is probably the worst but it was still good
>>
>>82940499
I don't know if I would call it good but it's definitely watchable
>>
File: 1462162429679.png (1 MB, 1439x1079) Image search: [Google]
1462162429679.png
1 MB, 1439x1079
>>82935204
It was a really really dumb movie. But it's a worthwhile watch if only for the sake of seeing a whole lot of classic monsters get a live action redesign. Basically great for fans of the old stuff.

Shame that it's missing the GOAT villain though
>>
>>82934809
It was my first exposure to Wacky Racing kinda stuff, so it's a bit nostalgic for me.
>>
Mystery Inc is objectively the best

Zombie Island saved the franchise

But my favorite is and always shall be A Pup Named Scooby Doo
>>
File: Ellison.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ellison.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
The one that guy Ellison to portray himself in it.
>>
>>82935204
this movie fucking scared me as a kid. I was like 8 when this came out.

The fucking monsters fucked the gang's shit up. They couldn't catch a break. Everywhere they went there was a fucking monster looking to get their ass on a plate.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>>82940633
You're saying that Scrappy Doo is best villain, cause it's actually the reason why I prefer Monsters Unleashed over the first movie
>>
>>82943806

This guy pretty much nailed.
>>
>>82945263
who even was the villain in the second one?

Circumstances?
IRL monsters?
>>
>>82945263
I'm glad we never saw Scrappy in anything after that. I never liked Scrappy.
>>
>>82945310
Some guy the gang caught in the past who invented a machine that brings costumes to life.
>>
>>82945310
I think the villain was a lady news reporter who actually turned out to be either the original pterodactyl ghost, or his relative or something.

He was using some sort of machine to science the costumes of monsters to life after using the pterodactyl ghost to steal them.
>>
>>82938770
>>82938084

I was never the kind of kid that got scared by shows, but goddamn this movie was the stuff of nightmares back then.
>>
>>82945445
>>82945400
I think i remember now.

Man it was a retarded plan, looking back. Was he going to kill them? What was the end-game?
>>
>>82935624
My first boner
>>
>>82945263
>>82945351
Hilarious Fact: Greatest actor in the world, Tim Curry was going to be in this movie because he's a huge Scooby fan. He later dropped out when he learned that Scrappy was going to be in the film.
>>
MI is still the best series.
>>
>>82934015
Well there is Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VgXrLYFtw
>>
>>82934309
And the part right before it where he's looking forward at scooby on the hood his other hand before the pan up isn't green either
>>
>>82934133
This is a good list. I'd add the new one, Be Cool. It's chase sequences are close to on par with Pup Named Scooby Doo (which was just the absolute god tier of musical chase sequences), and it gets the basic formula just right.
>>
File: ZVdKI[1].gif (2 MB, 139x215) Image search: [Google]
ZVdKI[1].gif
2 MB, 139x215
>>82948650
>mfw Young Justice cameos out of fucking nowhere
>>
>>82937907
You're right. It was more atmospheric compared to later entries.
>>
A Pup named Scooby Doo and Zombie Island
>>
File: 1463077468138.jpg (1 MB, 1749x1346) Image search: [Google]
1463077468138.jpg
1 MB, 1749x1346
This is the best Scooby-Doo there is. This ain't your parents Scoob!
>>
>>82934015
incoming the best Scooby Doo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAkdYRxnyM
>>
File: Fred fight2.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Fred fight2.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>
File: Lillard.jpg (603 KB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
Lillard.jpg
603 KB, 1997x3000
I miss old promos like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s89Ky7hkYvE
>>
>>82938941
>You don't make the person you're dating choose between you or their pet
The pet also wanted said person to choose between it and his girlfriend.
>>
FAVORITE CHASES
10:58
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/What-s-New-Scooby-Doo-/Season-02-Episode-001-Big-Appetite-in-Little-Tokyo?id=52413

3:29
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xker9m_what-s-new-scooby-doo-gentleman-start-your-monsters-part-2_sport

17:37
https://vimeo.com/77883691
>>
Say what you will about the first Scooby Doo series, but I still love it. Yes, it's boring, repetitive and predictable, there's no denying that. Maybe it's a case of style over substance for me, because the overall feel is what makes it for me. The backgrounds, the palette, the atmosphere - grungy, hand drawn and rather spooky on their own - are fantastic.
>>
>>82940232
>>82940357
>>82943806

I just started watching Mystery Inc and I'm surprised how good it is. I never really liked Scooby Doo that much but this version really works for me.

-->A question to all of you who know more about the different SD series out there:

was there ever any hint of romance between the main cast before or is this exclusive to Mystery Inc? I know Mystery Inc goes way further with this theme but did the 70's, 80's, 90's or 00's versions have any hints to romance? I know the live action movie did at least, between Daphne and Fred.
>>
>>82953824
I believe Daphne and Fred was hinted at, but not really touched upon.
>>
Try watching Be Cool Scooby Doo. It's actually good. Funny stuff, well written.
>>
I usually found any scooby doo with a red shirt shaggy good.
>>
File: scooby-doo-stage-fright.jpg (52 KB, 538x302) Image search: [Google]
scooby-doo-stage-fright.jpg
52 KB, 538x302
>>82953824
Various shows and movies will hint at or play with a Fred Daphne relationship, and it's outright one of the main themes in Stage Fright, but that's about it as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>82953824

Fred and Daphne have been at it since the first show, but there it's really subdued and completely by the wayside. It's not developed or anything, you just get the feeling the two are becoming an item.
>>
>>82935204
>that amount of detail on the monster museum
>all those cool costumes that appeared once and were never used again
The only bad thing about that movie was th ending, otherwise it was fun as hell, they really should make the next live action movie more horror/comedy oriented with a simple plot but tons of "run away from the monster" moments
>>
>>82953879
any particular episodes you'd suggest?
>>
>>82953493
Fred always looked fit, glad to see hes smart in a fight like some sort of jojo knockoff while also pulling off some bullshit physical feats like jojo.
>>
File: Vivas-Los-Muertos.jpg (108 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Vivas-Los-Muertos.jpg
108 KB, 600x300
>>82935204
I still wish they had gone through with the whole "adult" parody thing.
>>
File: Shaggy fight.webm (3 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy fight.webm
3 MB, 710x400
>>82954116
He's no Shaggy when it comes to fighting.
>>
>>82953323
I never knew how much I wanted a realistic scooby doo.
>>
>>82954053

Just start at the first.
>>
>>82954116
>>82954159
>>
>>82954116

He is /fit/. In Mystery Inc we see him without the shirt. My guess is that was bona fide fanservice for the girls.

>tfw you will never wrassle with Freddie.
>>
>>82954159
Gotta have a ceasar to be a joestar
>>
>>82953323
Why are parodies of the the blair witch project so much better than the blair witch project?
>>
File: group.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
group.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>
>>82954277
one is taking itself too seriously and the other is taking the piss out of something that's taking itself too seriously
>>
Which writer decided Scooby Doo needed a hot dog cousin with a southern belle accent?
>>
>>82954396
Which writer decided to have Scooby want to fuck his own cousin?
>>
>>82954396
>>82954414

W-what?
>>
>>82936410
I liked it too, it was nice seeing Shaggy and Scooby could actually get stuff done consistently when they were needed.
>>
>>82954442
http://scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Scooby-Dee
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (23 KB, 436x328) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
23 KB, 436x328
>>82954442
>>
>>82938696
I don't know about that poster but I liked how she moved sometimes and how furious she looked whenever she drove the getaway vehicle

>>82938614
I enjoy how creative they are with the chase sequences, like that ep where Fred used a gauntlet to swing around into the air like a bionic arm. That is another thing I like, they don't just wander around the area but kinda get more involved in what they're looking into and occasionally get new gadgets for the episode.
>>
>>82954537
>>82954575
luckily for you, i am a dog lover
>>
>>82953493
>what the fuck is with this mod? I'm getting the hell out of here!!
>>
>>82954414
The same guy who gave him a redneck relative for a rival.
>>
File: Yes he said that.jpg (151 KB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
Yes he said that.jpg
151 KB, 1916x1076
>>82954609
>>
https://youtu.be/cdpWwMquYAI
>>
>>82954575
Imagine if Scooby Dee had been a constant character through a show instead of Scooby Dum

Eddie Redmayne would've probably brought her up on TV with Nala and Marian
>>
>>82954700
I really wish Franken Creepy had focused more on this angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfPCYsE_Xaw
>>
>>82937229

This is precisely why I see everyone saying Zombie Island was the best Scooby movie and think they're spouting shit. I vaguely remember it being pretty good when it first aired on CN as a kid, but then my little sister who would watch the same tapes over and over ad nauseam got hold of Zombie Island. She also got hold of Ghoul School at one point...

Needless to say, my enthusiasm towards either of these movies movie nowadays is lacking.
>>
>>82937229

FUCKING YES! That one was fucking always my favourite, because Sonny is trying to pro-actively solve the mystery and contribute, and Cher just fucking hangs around being a sarcastic cunt. It's glorious.
>>
obviously Harlem Globetrotters is the best Scooby Doo episode of all time

there's plenty of good stuff in the Scoob catalogue though.
>>
>Elder God Tier
The Scooby Doo Movies and New Scooby Doo Movies series (70's crossover episodes)
>Great Tier
Zombie Island
What's New Scooby Doo
the original
>Good Tier
Mystery Inc
13 Ghosts
Wrestlemania Mystery
>Meh Tier
a lot of the movies
>Scrappy Tier
Scrappy Doo
>>
>>82954884
Ghoul School doesn't have much to be enthusiastic about.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (173 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
173 KB, 1280x720
>>82955089
>Wrestlemania Mystery
Holy shit i forgot that existed, what a fucking fever dream
>>
>>82955155

It used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. It wasn't a phenomenal movie but I guess it was the one I grew up with? Also has a few background music tracks that get stuck in my head every so often. It's almost as bad as pretty much any of the songs from Aladdin that pop into my head unbidden every once in a while
>>
File: ghostbear.webm (3 MB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
ghostbear.webm
3 MB, 856x482
>>82955181
>>
>>82955181
>>82955208
It fucking ruled

can't wait for the second one
>>
File: CeujYEEWIAA-2uG.jpg (126 KB, 567x800) Image search: [Google]
CeujYEEWIAA-2uG.jpg
126 KB, 567x800
>>82955237
It's gonna be great.
>>
>>82955208

Note how Triple H deftly allows himself to roll onto his stomach so he doesn't have to job to Brodus Clay. Man's got ring awareness out the ass.
>>
>>82937229
I liked all the crossover specials.
>>
File: Ghostbeat defeated.webm (3 MB, 714x402) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbeat defeated.webm
3 MB, 714x402
>>
>>82955246
>Mad Max Fury Road but with WWE and Scooby Doo

jesus christ
>>
>>82935624
>>82945830
The music is also surprisingly good.
>>
>>82935624
Gothic Jem is awesome.
>>
S.C.O.O.B. will be the best, I can feel it my bones.
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.