[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone identify this character and what he is from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 720x1280
Can anyone identify this character and what he is from?
>>
>>82923557
An elf, don bluth
>>
>>82923557

Looks like a christmas elf of some kind.
>>
bump of interest
>>
Pico from Boku no Pico.
>>
>>82923557
What's up @modelsheets
>>
Battletoad from Battletoads
>>
>>82923557
Looks like something from Agents of Shitty, Horrible, Idiotic Trash
>>
>>82924581
Thanks! I'll go check right away with a public library pc!
>>
>>82923557
This isn't that show that had little elf people that worked with electronics and lamps and stuff?
>>
>>82929665
The Littles? I don't think so...
>>
>>82930014
>The Littles
No, the style I think was more like Op's pic.
Pretty sure it was British too.
>>
>>82929665
>>82930067
Never mind, I was thinking of The Lampies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxeTWZJjTkE
>>
>>82930153
Darn, I nearly thought we were onto something for a second...
>>
>>82930253
Yeah, on the other hand I've been trying to remember The Lampies for ages so thanks for prompting the search.

Otherwise I'd be willing to bet the pic is from a british cartoon. It matches the style of the sort of comic and cartoons that were made in the UK during the 90's.
>>
>>82923557
some extra info

It's definitely not
-Teen Wolf cartoon
-The Littles
-Blackstar
-The Magician’s Hat
-Dreamstone
-Smurfs
-Rock and Rule

this photo was taken in 1992, so it can't be anything that came after that
>>
>>82923557
Ah, trying to figure out Sophie's riddle too, huh?
>>
>>82931755
Yeah, Sophie was definitely the one who brought me here...
>>
>>82923557
It's Warsen M. Bubbensquire, III.
>>
Nothing shows up on multiple reverse image searches of a crop of the character in the image. Hmm, this is intriguing.
>>
It's probably an obscure character from a more memorable cartoon series. One of those one-and-done Christmas special type deals.

For some reason, the Pac-Man animated series comes to mind.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.