[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, he's back to being Agent Coulson now? Are they setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
So, he's back to being Agent Coulson now?

Are they setting him up to appear in the movies again?

>inb4 canon SHITposting
>>
>>82921821
I doubt the show will ever crossover with the movies, at least while it's still running. I can see Daisy appearing in Inhumans briefly or Fitz walking around in the background of a Helicarrier or something. But never a direct crossover.

Though, the Netflix shows seem to acknowledge AoS. I hope since next season will probably be the last, they go all out and have a few crossovers, maybe a Daredevil episode.
>>
>>82921873
>AoS/Netflix crossover
>the team investigates a Hydra alien weaponry trade going down in New York
>the deal gets Franked

Hey, the 10pm time slot would allow it
>>
>>82921911
HYDRA using alien weaponry always seemed dumb. It tends to only push the people they shoot back, if it doesn't vaporize them. Why not just use bullets in that case?
>>
>>82921942
I was hoping we'd get some light Ant-Man crossover with AoS. Have Ward and friends have one of those tissue compactors Darren Cross had.

Though, the HYDRA member that got away with the Pym Particle in the movie was probably apart of another branch of HYDRA. Not the Inhuman death cult.
>>
>>82921873
>>82921911
>>82921942
>>82921986
>OP has a problem with people saying AoS isn't canon
>is fine with literally every post after it imagining canon fanfic
So it's a problem to say it's not canon, but totally fine to write even more fanfic than AoS already is imagining scenarios where the movies and Netflix crossover with it? How is one better than the other?
>>
>>82921873
>probably be the last
Honestly, where can they go after this? Ward has always, indirectly, been the show's villain since Season 1. And now he's allegedly gone. And now, it's too early for it to set up Inhumans, if it happens at all.
>>
>>82922022
Back on your meds, m8
>>
>>82922036
Yeah, I'm actually surprised we're getting a fourth season. With an extra ~20 minutes to wrap things up, the season 3 finale could have been a series finale.

Fitz/Simmons together, Ward finally dead, the God of HYDRA defeated, HYDRA's had so many heads and bases cut off that there really shouldn't be much of anything left (until a new head pops up), May's Lash/Andrew character arc completed, Coulson successfully saving the world and putting his revenge boner to rest, Mack getting his shotgun/axe, Bobbi and Hunter written out, Lincoln doing his sacrifice and finally finding a purpose, Coulson no longer being Director so his character can be swept under the rug if Marvel wanted to use a new SHIELD in the movies again.

Pretty much every threat or character arc since the beginning of the show has been wrapped up besides Daisy's, and even then, Daisy finally got the Quake name and her leaving SHIELD to be a wandering vigilante on the lam would be an acceptable place to end it for her.

It would have needed some extra scenes to show each of the characters and the series getting a send-off of course, but the general overarching plots and characters kinda hit their peak here.

I'm sure they CAN get another season out of the show, but if the show had ended with Season 3 then I think it would have ended on a high note.
>>
>>82921873
The Inhumans movie isn't happening.
>>
>>82923652
The show is getting s 4th for the usual reason, syndication rights.
They already renewed it before they canceled all those other shows and since they've already funded 3 seasons, might as well just fund the 4th and 5th so they can sell it to other networks for reruns.
I highly doubt the show will get 6 or more seasons though.
>>
>>82921821
Wait, didn't he die in Avengers?
>>
>>82921873
>Though, the Netflix shows seem to acknowledge AoS
I don't recall any of the Netlfix shows acknowledging even the concept of SHIELD, let alone any of the events that happen in the show.
>>
>>82925835
He was only mostly dead.
>>
>>82925917
Aw shit that's good to hear. I hope he comes back to the MCU.
>>
i doubt he'll be a mainstay in the movies again, I think contracted for a full season of a show is more lucrative than being a sidekick for 10 min screentime

i'm assuming him not being director is just a way to shake up the status quo of the team and maybe allow them to commit more to the original idea of them being just an individual team instead of being tied down into rebuilding all of shield
>>
>>82925899
DD had the same biker gang. Not much, but it's something.
>>
I just don't think there's room for SHIELD anymore in the MCU movies. If they had called the new taskforce in Civil War SHIELD (or even HAMMER) it may have worked. But with what's currently on the slate, I don't expect them to show up any time soon.
>>
>>82925899
>Crusher Creel
>Dogs of Hell
>Cybertek
>St. Agnes Orphanage
>>
>>82926331
I think the Sokovia Accords will be a plot thread that gets taken care of in another movie, with SHIELD being restarted and overseen by the UN directly, with SHIELD overseeing but not supervising the Avengers, who take advantage of Tchallas diplomatic immunity
>>
>>82926375
>St. Agnes Orphanage
This never actually appears in DD. Foggy mentions some Saint Agnes Daycare at one point, unrelated to Matt's orphanage, but some people reported it as an easter egg around the time S1 came out, everyone copied it without fact checking and now it is widely accepted as true even though it never happened.
>>
File: RDJmoneytrain.jpg (49 KB, 633x537) Image search: [Google]
RDJmoneytrain.jpg
49 KB, 633x537
>>82926331
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.