[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the red skull always this red pilled ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: Red pilled skull.jpg (377 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
Red pilled skull.jpg
377 KB, 900x1366
Was the red skull always this red pilled ?
>>
>edgy racism thread

Fuck off.
>>
>>82921863
How is that racism ?
>>
>>82921819
He's the Red Skull, he's always been like this. And these are just the things he says to his followers, in private he's even worse.
>>
File: 997.jpg (55 KB, 400x562) Image search: [Google]
997.jpg
55 KB, 400x562
The Red Pill is 120 thousand fit college educated middle class men. If we really wanted to we could invade New Zealand and install a new government. We definitely have the manpower. There are plenty of veterans here. Plus everyone here knows where the magazine release is on an M16, from years of playing Call Of Duty.

Realistically the Red Pill Reaction Force would be far more effective than half the world's militaries. The Afghan military is fucked up on opium. The Iraqi army cant even do jumping jacks. . Plus New Zealand has only 8 thousand military personnel the majority of whom are useless paper pushers.

I don't actually support the violent overthrow of New Zealand. I just think its kind of a fun idea conceptualy.
>>
>>82921882
Everything is racism to liberals.

>AH-CHOO!
>...RACIST!
>>
File: make america marvelous again.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
make america marvelous again.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>Spencer going all out with supervillains espousing Republican views
>>
>>82921819
>I will put the beliefs of my political adversaries on the most vile villain, it will show them! Now when they talk to me I will say that he is evil as RS!

Anyway, it seems to moderate to be Red Skull, almost out of character. Didnt he hated everyone instead of just one group?
>>
>>82922015

Similar fuckwits have tried similar plans before. I used to live in Dominica, a little island in the Caribbean. In 1981, a bunch of ex-military Klansmen and mercenaries figured "hey, we're white and we know about guns, I bet we could take over a tiny island with no military. What are the nig-nogs gonna do, throw rocks at us?"

Yeah, they failed completely. Racists and "red pill" types love to think they're capable and superior. ("College educated!" "Fit!" "We have the manpower!") In fact, they're pathetic assholes.
>>
>>82922091
Pretty much writters are making villains have moderate speechs so they could better paralel republicans/right wing, due to the ellections of USA and the crisis on Europe. See this - >>82922086
>>
>>82922091

What the fuck do you think fiction is? If you were writing stories you'd make the hero the person whose beliefs you disagree with the most? And the villain would be the person who agrees with you?

You are literally being triggered by a Nazi being portrayed as a villain. Grow up.
>>
>>82921819

How come that's not a mask? This is a clone of the original, stored before the end of the war. The original - who is dead for good now, I guess - wore a mask. So how come he isn't wearing a mask?

He didn't intentionally have his face changed into a skull, did he?

>>82922015

So IS without the towels, basically?
>>
>>82922086
Going full retard, not hint of subtlety.
>>82922103
You learn something new every day. Also, members of their group:
>German-Canadian neo-Nazi
>Croatian-Canadian neo-Nazi
It's just like in Europe.
>>
>>82922026

Nothing is racism to a cunt.

>>82922086

I saw that more as someone starting out with borderline reasonable statements, and gradually turning the screws until one day you wake up in Airstrip One.
>>
File: free stuff.jpg (190 KB, 640x984) Image search: [Google]
free stuff.jpg
190 KB, 640x984
>>82922221
It keeps happening.
>>
>>82922091

He's just being more subtle about it.
>>
>>82922234

I have to say: he's dressing up insanity in what sounds reasonable. "The Devil mixes his lies with the truth" and all that.
>>
>>82921819
Please. As if the living avatar of /pol/ would accept pills from a black man.
>>
>>82921819
Well, he's a Nazi so yes.
>>
>>82922091

It's the more subtle pitch.

If you read between the lines, you see what he's really saying. That's how people these days put out their rhetoric.

Nationalism has historically been a great cover for just hating people who aren't like you. It reverts people to their most basic, animal instinct of being antagonistic to anything that's "other".
>>
>>82921819
it's intentionally mirroring hitler. Hitler was able to convince a lot of people he was only out for what's best for germany for a long time most of the people believed he wasnt a bad guy. Red Skull here is basically Hitler, speaking a more to the right version of fairly reasonable views and appealing to conservatism. But we all know he has nefarious plans he's hiding behind this rhetoric
>>
>>82922086
I don't have a problem with this.

What I dislike that there's no balance. There's plenty of leftists that would make for perfectly viable supervillan cape material. It makes for predictable shit. And predictable gets boring.

>>82922178
> If you were writing stories you'd make the hero the person whose beliefs you disagree with the most?
>And the villain would be the person who agrees with you?

Sometimes, yes. I don't require the hero to share my ethics. Especially if I want compelling, well rounded villans. Not that I'm calling the red skull well rounded, mind you.
>>
>>82922178
you dont undertand the power social media has in this day and age
>>
>>82922178
>What the fuck do you think fiction is? If you were writing stories you'd make the hero the person whose beliefs you disagree with the most?

Man, competent writters or people who arent insecure about their political vies and dont see the world as black/white can do better than this.

Even MOORE tries to represent people with dissident political views in a fair way, in many letters regarding characterization of some characters he says that he tries to be fair.

There is poking fun at adversaries, there is strawmen, there is parodies and other, but they are not always the same thing.

>ou are literally being triggered by a Nazi being portrayed as a villain

First, you seems to be implying that I am mad, man, I just dont care for the Marvel comics. You are the one who see,s to ge getting motional over this. What I said is that the writter pretty much picked a political view from people he doesnt like, with some reasonable statements, and them basically saying "IF YOU HAVE THIS VIEW YOU ARE A NAZI". Which I find pretty childish.
>>
File: 6547.jpg (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
6547.jpg
201 KB, 900x900
>>82922346
>First, you seems to be implying that I am mad
>>
>>82922178
>Red Skull
>Nazi

Damn this retcon.
>>
>>82922346

It's the Red Skull anon. He's literally a Nazi with an evil skull for a face. When has he ever been portrayed with any nuance or depth? That's not what the character is for
>>
>>82922398
Casualfag here. Am I missing a punchline?
>>
The fact that they use a term from a weeb movie from the 90s to describe how intellectual they are really says a lot about the people that use the term 'red pill'. also hilarious that the whole original matrix is an allegory for the wachowskis being transexual
>>
Does spencer goes to 4chan ?
>>
File: flag.jpg (29 KB, 379x640) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
29 KB, 379x640
>>82922336
>There's plenty of leftists that would make for perfectly viable supervillan cape material.

How about Flagsmasher? Is he not a leftie?
>>
>>82922520
>reducing their writting to just their transness without considering all the gnóstíc, greek phillosofy and post modernism on it.

Nigga, you are transphobic.
>>
>>82922103
>>82922103
To be fair Don Black did try that but the failure wasn't entirely his fault, he was supposed to hook up with disaffected military officers/ex president which would have been alot more effective than you have portrayed.

The plan would have been just as effective as any CIA overthrow attempt in that era (maybe work, maybe not) but it never got off the ground, a mole in the KKK contingent was working for the ATF and when the plot became know to the US government in general the CIA backed out. They apparently didn't want the rest of the government knowing they were backing such a group of people.

They never even got there, their boat was stopped before they left.

Fun fact: That dude owns and runs Stormfront now.
>>
File: magneto-red-skull-2.jpg (443 KB, 888x432) Image search: [Google]
magneto-red-skull-2.jpg
443 KB, 888x432
>>82922508
Current Red Skull is some clone with Red Skull's memories from after the war. The old Red Skull rejected nazism because it was too soft in his eyes.
>>
>>82921819
What's this from?
He's seriously redpilled in Uncanny Avengers
>>
File: 1340895510786.jpg (22 KB, 215x202) Image search: [Google]
1340895510786.jpg
22 KB, 215x202
>>82922407
That's very limited thinking though. Heroes have been illustrated despite their best intentions to have flaws. Villains can certainly slip across genuine truth and agree with it just the same. Is it not as human to err as it is to get 'er done?
The idea a villain will staunchly neglect to pick up litter, refuse to wash their hands after using the bathroom or look both ways before they cross is just comics code comical, and not in a good way!

Also your implication all Nazis were inherently predisposed to criminal behavior is quite frankly offensive. You heard me. I'm not even playing Devil's advocate I'm being factual, some of them while manipulated by the ills of the situation around and above their heads were simply trying to do the best for themselves and others in a time where the decisions expected of them now were not so easily imagined or thought of in our comfort now.
Everything was falling apart around them, I seriously doubt many people here or in general who lump them up would have the fiber to do as they claim in similar circumstances.
I also find it funny people are not willing to recognize the individual intentions of those who weren't in power and felt powerless given most of those people often succumb to similar influence every single day.

Shall we dismissively deem everyone Literally Hitler at their worst because of what happened out of their control regardless of whatever they were trying to achieve before or after?

Is that where we're heading with this Godwin's law societal zeitgeist?! I've had enough! I won't tolerate this intolerance anymore. Nazi Lives Matter!
>>
>>82922520
Sexual dysmorphia is a memetic illness. Andy caught it from his brother.
>>
>>82922026
>It's actually Ah-Chii, shitlord
>>
>>82922651
Current Red Skull isnt a clone is he?
He's just been cryogenocally frozen by Arnim Zola
>>
File: 5636.png (148 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148 KB, 297x247
Shouldn't the fact that you anons are interpreting a megalomaniacal, psychopathic, genocidal fascist with aspirations of world domination and an evil skull for face being portrayed as a supervillain as an attack on "your side" make you question something about your beliefs?
>>
>>82922676

I don't think you can apply it to anyone identifying with the Nazis today, however.
>>
File: 1452830248456.gif (663 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1452830248456.gif
663 KB, 500x446
>>82921819
>>82922015
>>82922234

I always wonder about this.

What is good version of red skull? Like the earth 3 version of red skull.
>>
>>82922651
>fuehrer

/vomit
>>
>>82922221
Nobody reads 1984 anymore.
>>
>>82921882
Honestly? He's blaming all refugees for the actions of a few terrorist nuts. He's whipping up fear and hatred of people who are fleeing war. Plus, he's fucking red skull, the dude is a Nazi.
>>
>>82922732
You know, I don't think he has any good alternate version.
>>
>>82922776
>Defending Muslims because they're 'Not ALL terrorists!'
>>
>>82922722
Hi, Spencer.
>>
>>82922776
Muslims are a single race?
>>
>>82922804
>implying

No one cares about your lazy troll shitposting anon.
>>
>>82922698

He's both. He was cloned, uploaded with the memories of the original and then frozen, back in 1945 or something.

>>82922692
>Sexual dysmorphia is a memetic illness

You know, dismissing real issues is not the indication of a healthy mind.

>>82922722
I wonder what you expect...
>>
>>82922722
Nah, I saw Angry Birds movie and they implied that having the opposite opinion make you retarded and muslim are pigs.

Angry Birds will have more public than the comic, this means that the writter of te movie is more right than the Marvel one :^)

It's so good to let cartoons and comics dictate your polítical views.
>>
>>82921819

What comes from the strangest places?
>>
>>82922722
Nope. We might as well say the Jewish people are bad because there are cartoons showing them as evil and greedy villains.
>>
>>82921819
I don't think the Red Skull would use terminology from one of the founding artworks of the modern transsexual movement to explain his motivation, OP
>>
File: White.jpg (73 KB, 575x425) Image search: [Google]
White.jpg
73 KB, 575x425
>>82922732

There was an inverted version of him during 'Axis'. For some unfathomable reason he changed color, but he didn't become the Green Skull (which would have made comic book sense) but the White Skull. Oioioiong...

>>82922746

That's a contradiction in terms.

>>82922839

By that logic you should want to ban the US military, since they killed a million civilians in Iraq.
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>82922834
At least I'm trying, Anon.

At least I care enough to try.
>>
>>82922864
> Do we blame Christians when one of them shoots up a school?
Totally irrelevant. They don't shoot up schools because of their religion, so it isn't a problem with the whole religion. Muslims on the other hand murder because their religion commands it, so in that case it is a problem with the whole religion.
>>
>>82922722
Yes it does make me question them, kinda reaffirms them. At least Red Skull isn't Hillary.
>>
>>82922864
'Christians' don't shoot up schools. When Christians DO do things that are reprehensible, you have other Christians take a stand and denounce their actions, instead of tacitly supporting them.
>>
>>82922910
>Muslims on the other hand murder because their religion commands it
Wew lad, I don't think you quite comprehend islamic terrorism
>>
>>82922910
No they don't. they murder because they are terrorists, the religion they belong to is just as irrelevant.

There are over billion muslims on the planet, are you saying they are all terrorists? Because you're a fucking moron if you are.
>>
>>82922898
W-white is Right?
>>
>>82922952
White is Xavier.
>>
>>82922910
>Muslims on the other hand murder because their religion commands it

Mmmyeahhh...

>>82922913
>At least Red Skull isn't Hillary.

So Hillary has done things worse than genocide?
>>
>>82922941
Such bullshit. Christians support the war machine and the gun industry throughout the nation, they have just as much, if not more blood on their hands, yet you claim they are good. it's laughable.

if a muslim was saying the same shit as Red skull, you would rightly describe him as a dangrous lunatic, but a nazi says it and it's "red pull truth". Which is just interwebs talk for "racist shithead circlejerking".
>>
>>82922722
If I made a character that nonconsensually ripped fetuses out of expectant mothers, but he agreed with people that pot should be legal, would that mean that pot is bad?
We're seeing a character through the lense of his writer.
>>
Why do we never see poor, oppressed and alienated Hispanics, East Asians or blacks blowing up people in Europe or the US?
>>
>>82923006
Success! I have irritated someone!

Now, my day can mean something.
>>
>>82923027

They can't afford explosives. No sponsors with oil money, you see.
>>
>>82922951
Not all of the billion of them are willing enough to actually do the dirty work, but do they quietly (or in some cases not so quietly) support it? You bet.
>>
>>82923027
This is actually a really good question
>>
>>82922635
Quit trying to add depth to a weeb movie from the 90s.
>>
>>82923041
Jokes on you I was only pretending.
>>
>>82923119
>depth

You are talking like making an obvious allegory to gnosticism is "depth". It is pretty obvious.

How you define "depth"?
>>
>>82922898
>he didn't become the Green Skull (which would have made comic book sense)
Because there is already a Green Skull in Marvel
>>
>>82923114
They mostly blow up people in their own countries, so the media in the west doesn't pay any attention to them because "it's not like they're killing real people."

For example, the Tamil Tigers were a powerful and well organized terrorist group that operated for decades. They were practically an army in and of themselves. They only recently finally got ground down into irrelevance. Did the west ever pay any attention to them? Nope. After all, they didn't kill white people, so as far as the west was concerned nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>82923229
So why do muslims blow up people in other countries?
>>
>>82923229
Yeah...how can the West allow the? We should go to these countries and FIGHT THEIR TERRORISTS!
>>
>>82923229
This applies to the entire world. Outside of the West, the reaction to the attacks in France was pretty much shrugging and moving on.
>>
>>82923205

...in Amalgam.

There's also a Gold Skull for some reason.

>>82923272

You should really not write 'Muslims'. Muslims are no more a unified group than Christians are.
>>
>>82923272
Long story short, because the west has been a lot more involved in middle eastern affairs than those of other parts of the world. Mainly on account of all the delicious oil they've got. The governments that they're pissed at are often little more than western client states. Whereas in the earlier example of the Tamil Tigers, there wasn't nearly as much western involvement and thus the violence tended to be focused on Sri Lanka rather than any western nation.
>>
>>82923386
How about "Terrorists that just so happen to be of the Muslim faith"?
>>
>>82923386
>...in Amalgam.
And 616
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Skull_%28Earth-616%29
>>
He's a fucking nazi dude
>>
>>82923433
No shit
>>
>>82923312
No one is saying go and fight them. But a little bit of knowledge would be good. It would certainly put the current round of Islamic terrorism in perspective, and maybe help dispel the notion that people seem to have that only Muslims engage in terrorism and that other groups don't, as was expressed here:
>>82923027
>>82923114
>>
>>82923399
But the West has also fucked up Africa, South-East Asia and Latin America pretty bad for a couple of centuries.
>>
>>82923461
You insist on ignoring the part of "in Europe and the US". Pretty much every country on Earth has had a history of local terrorism.
>>
>>82923461
But don't Muslims engage in terrorism against western targets far more than any other minority?
>>
>>82922941
The American Muslim organization literally denounces every terrorist act the second it happens. They're also close with the American Catholics and Jews.
Its founders have been in the US since the late 1800's, right around the time most Italians immigrated.

So yeah.
>>
>>82923503
You probably shouldn't view terrorism as a matter of who's on top of the scoreboard in which national league.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 828x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 828x621
>>82923240
>Fuck Arabs

FUCK YOU, Arabs gave us ancient Egypt you cocksucking son of a bitch.

You cannot hate the second most interesting culture our planet ever produced and still consider yourself anything but a complete piece of shit.
>>
>>82921819
I seen /pol/ has been at it again
>>
>>82923552
This is actually great to know.
>>
>>82923569
But isn't that completely ignoring half of the issue? If we don't look at who the terrorists are and try to understand why they're doing it how can we combat the issue?
>>
Everyone in this thread is prolly gonna get b&
>>
>>82923592
>Arabs gave us ancient Egypt you cocksucking son of a bitch.
WE

Also, if by ancient Egypt you mean pre-Alexandrian Egypt, no, Egyptians weren't arabs and certainly weren't muslim
>>
>>82923592
Which is first?
>>
>>82922722
No. It makes me question whether liberals should be considered human in the first place
>>
>>82923592
No silly--Africans gave us Egypt. I mean, like read a current grade school world history book---unless you think the schools are teaching kids some kind of BS revised version of history.
>>
>>82922844
>and muslim are pigs.
Oh for fuck sake stop listening to /pol/
>>
>>82923673
>Egyptians weren't arabs
Modern egyptians are just arabized ancient egyptians, "arab" is just a linguistic term
>>
>>82923483
Latin America is a bit different, but only a bit, in that their particular response has been largely controlled by the cartels and driven more by money. The sheer amount of money that can be made by profiting off of the west's love/hate relationship with narcotics has effectively captured all the violent young men that might otherwise have fueled terrorist attacks.

Africa is such a mess that it's often hard to pinpoint exactly whom is screwing you over, though there is rarely a question of whether you are being screwed over. As a result, the violence lacks a clear direction and rarely has the organization needed to strike at targets farther than the next village or town.

South-East Asia has the distinction of technically having beaten the west in several straight up fights. The result is that the governments there have a much more firm control over their monopoly on use of force. Terrorism requires either a very weak or cooperative state to really flourish, and south east Asia has neither of those things. What does exist, is usually targeted directly at the national government that it is in conflict with, or exists with the national government's approval and targets its enemies.
>>
File: 1461822118810.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1461822118810.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>82922864
Dem blue pills being so strong
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 553x369
>>82923609
There's also an image of Muhammed on the US Supreme Court building, along with Charlemagne and Moses as the great lawmakers of history, pic related. The founding fathers, particularly Franklin (inb4 French joke) actually liked Arab culture. It was American Indians and the Spanish (not Mexicans, the Spanish) that they considered America's enemies.
>>
File: 1452554705391.jpg (398 KB, 551x600) Image search: [Google]
1452554705391.jpg
398 KB, 551x600
>>82923767
>image of Muhammed on the US Supreme Court building
>>
/co/ once again proofs that it's a /pol/ cesspool
>>
>>82923673
Ethnic Arabs. They were also black thanks to Nubia taking over massive chunks of the old kingdom and marrying the local nobles. Cleopatra herself was a complete mix, since the harems had included Asians and Caucasians by the time of her great grandfather, which found their way into the royal bloodline as bastards passed off as legitimate heirs.

Islam is to Egypt was Christianity was to the Saxons, a mematic religion that entirely replaced their old culture.
>>
>>82923646
> cartoonish representation
Not really. It's pretty much exactly the sort of thing you hear from the right.
>>
>>82923732
We could argue for weeks about the genealogy and genetic history of modern Egyptians. At any rate, Arabs, both them and their language, are Semitic, which neither the Ancient Egyptians nor their language were. Egyptian was its own Afro-Asiatic sub-family.
>>
>>82923833
> implying /pol/ isn't a vast improvement over /co/
>>
File: 1459847022527.png (299 KB, 365x532) Image search: [Google]
1459847022527.png
299 KB, 365x532
>>82923807
>Courtroom friezes: The South Wall Frieze includes figures of lawgivers from the ancient world and includes Menes, Hammurabi, Moses, Solomon, Lycurgus, Solon, Draco, Confucius, and Augustus. The North Wall Frieze shows lawgivers from the Middle Ages on and includes representations of Justinian, Muhammad, Charlemagne, John of England, Louis IX of France, Hugo Grotius, Sir William Blackstone, John Marshall, and Napoleon. The Moses frieze depicts him holding the Ten Commandments, although only commandments six through ten, usually considered the more secular commands, are visible. In 1997, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) asked for the image of Muhammad to be removed from the marble frieze of the façade. While appreciating that Muhammad was included in the court's pantheon of 18 prominent lawgivers of history, CAIR noted that Islam discourages depictions of Muhammad in any artistic representation. CAIR also objected that Muhammad was shown with a sword, which they thought reinforced long-held stereotypes of Muslims as intolerant conquerors. Chief Justice William Rehnquist rejected the request to sandblast Muhammad, saying the artwork "was intended only to recognize him, among many other lawgivers, as an important figure in the history of law; it is not intended as a form of idol worship". The court later added a footnote to tourist materials, calling it "a well-intentioned attempt by the sculptor to honor Muhammad"
>>
>>82923833
Go cry to your wife's son, faggot
>>
>>82923838
I thought Cleopatra was part-Greek...? Her name literally means "glory-father".
>>
>>82923841
LOL Found the liberal.

The point is, they are taking points and representing them cartoonishly.

Frankly the points are reasonable, but presented in a way to skew them to look like they are fringe and evil.

Perfect liberal media brainwashing.
>>
>>82923592
>Egypt

egypt bent their knees to Rome
>>
>>82923857
Modern Egyptians are the direct descendants of ancient Egyptians, or do you really think they just suddenly all vanished and then some guys from Arabia took their place?
>>
>>82922086
Interestingly, Nick Spencer is a Trump supporter.
>>
>>82923929
Everyone did
>>
>>82923833
Son 4chan is a /pol/ cesspool. It's just what people do these days to feel edgy and cool. I mean, fucking look at what some of these idiots are saying in this thread.
>>
>>82923677
1) Greek, due to best overall mythology and best heroes and monsters.
2) Egypt, due to good mythology and fascinating culture.
3) Japan, due to fascinating mythology and the second best monsters.
4) China, due to fascinating culture and decent mythology.
5) Nordic, due to interesting people and mythology. Lower because superior Greek is included on the list, monsters are mediocre, and lack of bling.
6) Polynesian, due to interesting people and great myths. Lower because its largely incomplete.
7) Tolkien, because why the fuck not. He meant it to be like an ancient mythology and The Hobbit is one of the greatest books ever written.
8) French. Not ancient, but gave us King Arthur. Deserves a mention.
9) African, because Anansi is entertaining.
10) Mexican, I guess.
>>
>>82921819
He's not wrong.
>>
>>82923919
Up until the last line, they represented them in pretty much the same way that the right presents them. Take the text and compare it to what you see on places like /pol/. You'll find essentially no difference, aside from the fact that the Red Skull is a bit more articulate and lucid than the average poster on /pol/.
>>
>>82923712
I don't know what kind of idiotic textbook you were reading, I was born in 89 and my textbooks made it pretty clear Egypt was mixed as fuck due to invasions.

Did you just not pay attention?
>>
>>82924017
>No Rome
DO YOU EVEN SPQR
>>
>>82923930
Some people say that Ancient Greeks and Ancient Italians didn't look like the modern ones. The Umayyads and much later the Ottomans threw genetic pools of the Old World into a blender during their time.
>>
>>82922599
I would fucking love to see more Flag Smasher.
>>
>>82924030
and yet Marvel have put the sensible argument he's making into the mouth of a Nazi. Makes their agenda pretty clear, doesn't it?
>>
>>82921819
So is he meant to come across as making perfect sense?
>>
>>82923979
Why the beta?
>>
>>82921819
>"Anyone else feel a little skeptical that this speech is coming from an actual legit nazi with a fucking monster face?"
>>
>>82923900
She was everything, by that point the bloodline was highly mixed.
>>
>>82924049
I already listed Greek.
>>
>>82923979
>all those V instead of U
Perfect. I also love how during time when Greeks defended DEMOCRACY against Persian barbarians, Rome fucked around on their peninsula.
>>82924017
Can't argue with that.
Except Mexicans, because I know nothing about them except they all go BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, HEARTS FOR HEART THRONE!
>>
>>82924017
>French
>gave us King Arthur
Geoffrey of Monmouth and the Welsh would have words with thee.
>>
>>82923005
>So Hillary has done things worse than genocide?
Her crimes in the Middle East and the numbers killed easily equal genocide, at least Red Skull has the courage to stand by his actions instead of lying about the consequences of his decisions.

Really it is all about personal integrity and accountability, Red Skull has those things and Hillary does not. You never saw Red Skull using an Enigma machine to hide his intentions from Hitler, cover up funding irregularities or lie about his support for terrorists have you?
>>
>>82924017

Tolkien is just nordic ripped off though
>>
>>82924088
He could be an orangutan con artist for all they care. People like hearing their beliefs repeated back to them by people with confidence, regardless of what exactly that person is.
>>
>>82924130
The Aztecs were one of the closest things there were to Chaos Marines in real life all right. Even their gods were monstrous colossi ruling the universe.
>>
>>82924130
>I also love how during time when Greeks defended DEMOCRACY against Persian barbarians
Your propaganda isn't working here Frank Miller, the Persians were bro. Slavery was forbidden in their land while the Greeks were fucking their boy slaves.
>>
>>82922722
Nope, it's rather that a certain view has been slapped on a villain, in order to make everyone having that opinion IRL seem more crazy. It's a cheap way of trying to stop people from asking important but unpleasant questions.
>>
>>82924180
Yeah. Fucking Montezuma. Not even once to play with him close to my borders.
>>82924195
Noticed my reference, eh?
>>
>>82924051
Those people can say as much as they want, modern Italians are directly related to ancient Italians and modern Greeks are directly related to ancient Greeks.
>The Umayyads and much later the Ottomans threw genetic pools of the Old World into a blender during their time
So did the romans, however you're overestimating the effect, the "stock population" of a region hardly changes (unless something really drastic happens of course like climate change for example).
Also comparing ancient depictions of a people with their modern descendants is literally "WE WUZ" tier revisionism
>>
>>82924075
I think he is meant to be le evil nazi just like everyone who thinks the same is supposed to be

it's basic brainwashing, people nowadays are such afraid of their own ideas, after all they can make you lose your job or more.
>>
>>82921819
>>82922086
I don't read capeshit but I remember people on /co/ consistently espousing the belief that superheroes are intrinsically conservative.
I guess the liberal arts graduates from leftwing america set out to prove them wrong.
Man, it's not even a strawman. They're just using rightwing arguments verbatim and that makes them evil.
>>
>>82924219
>Noticed my reference, eh?
Not really no, because I'm pretty sure that people would have the same thoughts even if 300 did not exist.
>>
File: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-17159-1423068265-32.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
>>82922722
>>82922891
DOESN'T THIS MAKE YOU QUESTION YOUR SUPPORT OF ISRAEL? hhhmMMMM?!?
>>
>>82922722
> a megalomaniacal, psychopathic, genocidal fascist with aspirations of world domination
You're on a site where people consider the Nazis to be heroes. None of that is a problem for the people here.
>>
What connection could the matrix possibly have to transexuals?
It's about the world around you not being real. It's not like Neo wakes up in a totally different body and declares he always felt there was something inherently wrong with his matrix avatar, after which they defeat the evil computers that insist on everybody conforming to their gender roles.
>>
>>82924042
>Take the text and compare it to what you see on places like /pol/.
>You'll find essentially no difference, aside from the fact that the Red Skull is a bit more articulate and lucid than the average poster on /pol/.
You're really only reinforcing that anon's point about how the display of something is used to discredit it less so allowing a statement to speak for itself.

We've dealt with this sort of thing throughout history and it never ends well. See the war of currents when electrocuting animals got involved to stop people thinking critically and get them thinking like amateur critics.

>A dumb person said this, therefore surely it's dumb by association
No.
>>
>>82924240
>people nowadays are such afraid of their own ideas
Do you ever look outside? People are expressing exactly those all around, stop victimizing yourselves
>>
>>82921819
By Red Skulls logic the native americans should be doing their best to kick everyone else out
>>
File: 1351719758642.jpg (61 KB, 820x355) Image search: [Google]
1351719758642.jpg
61 KB, 820x355
>>82924049
>>82924125
Time travelling shots fired
>>
>>82924364
You think Red Skull wouldn't respect the fuck out of that? Not saying they'd be allies, but Skull recognizes strength.
>>
>>82924364
>>82924391
That is exactly what the IRL position of the NSDAP towards Native Americans was. They respected the shit out of them kinda like they felt towards Japan.
>>
>>82924364
They should
>>
I'm no faggot leftist, but I'm also not autistic, so I have no problem enjoying Spencer's Cap. His strawmanning actually produces compelling villains. Viper was marvelous. M A G A
>>
>>82922776
>a few terrorist nuts
>a few
Well in my country, there's been trouble in every single refugee reception centre because there's more street crime, more sexual harrassment and rapes, also more in-fighting among the refugees (sunnis & shias gonna fight no matter where they are) and the police have made an official statement saying they can't do their normal jobs properly because dealing with the refugees ties up so much resources. We also had our first war crolime court cases as some fighters who posed with severed heads etc just a few months ago came into the country as "refugees" - there's no control and they've no papers, so there's no knowing who's coming in. We also had some gang rapes in the centre by the poor widdle syrians, not "syrian passport left on the scene" but actual syrians. It's not "a few", rather there's maybe a few who are the sort of refugees people were expecting and A LOT of iraqi/afghanistani/somali twentysomething young men with fancy phones and an arrogant attitude.

Helping people in need is one thing, allowing "unknown" to bypass official immigration completely because he's a bit tan and there's fighting somewhere in the middle east is a different thing
>>
>>82921819
If the writers know any history, they'll have Red Skull making Tours his base of operations.
>>
>>82924333
It's not discrediting. It's just what a Nazi would say in the modern era. That's just staying true to the character. The fact that it meshes with what /pol/ says should surprise no one, considering /pol/'s reverence for the Nazis.
>>
>>82924449
>strawmanning actually produces compelling villains.
That's actually and ironically the case more often than not.
>>
>>82923967
Nah, he's made it well-known on his twitter that he's full Hillary-at-any-cost-even-if-she-has-to-shift-even-more-to-the-right.
>>
>>82922864
>Again, that isn't the doing of refugees, they had nothing to do with the actions of those terrorists.
Two of the Paris attackers came in as "refugees". How many more have?
>>
>>82924391
Fair point
>>
taking what he said on the surface he's right.

the "Big Powers" of the world are actively moving "refugees" (many are not from Syria) into the Western nations for a variety of economic and social reasons outside of the Narrative.

and it is utterly destroying those nations, Sweden, in 20 years, will be a 3rd world country where Ethnic Swedes will literally be a hyper-minority.

there is compassion and then there is self-destruction, and the West crossed the line and let he floodgates open.

nothing can stop it now, Sweden itself is doomed, its almost completely and utterly written in stone, before I even get a head of grey hair Sweden will CEASE to exist.

and that is the domino that tips it over.
>>
>>82924042
So pol is now the Republican party?
>>
>>82924048

Read one written in the last 6 or 7 years. It has gotten BAD.
>>
>>82924500
I can't imagine anyone who would support her once they know anything about her.

its like.. do you not know what this women does? what this women thinks? how this women treats people she deems beneath her (Secret Service Agents)?
>>
>>82924509
>and it is utterly destroying those nations, Sweden, in 20 years, will be a 3rd world country where Ethnic Swedes will literally be a hyper-minority.
Are you honestly so stupid that you believe in that UN forecast? Because their projections for 2015 has already been proven wrong
>nothing can stop it now, Sweden itself is doomed, its almost completely and utterly written in stone, before I even get a head of grey hair Sweden will CEASE to exist.
Yes well as a person living there let me tell you that you're full of shit.
>>
>>82924451
>>82924502
It's also not an immediate matter. ISIS grunts are usually the sons or grandsons of the immigrants. So it's not like the problem ends with a refugee's arrival.
>>
>>82922913
>RED SKULL 2016
>"At least he's not Hillary Clinton"

Now THIS is a campaign I could get behind.
>>
>>82922722
>be biased liberal writer
>give valid contrary points to a villain to show republicans that their opinions are evil
>lololol /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>82924512
/pol/ is just what republicans think, but are often too afraid to say in public for fear of being ostracized. For example, the idea that blacks were better off as slaves. It's a fairly common belief on the right, but often times people who believe it hesitate to express that belief because it is deeply unpopular among the wider society and would likely hurt their standing if they did express it.
>>
>>82924512
/pol/ are almost all libertarians, or actual Nazi's..

which either is fine to me, I am defiantly not a fucking Nazi, but in the new future of "brown foreigners mean more to us than the citizens of our country" future, a little fucking nationalism is needed.

the West is on a tipping point (and many have tipped, see Sweden, France and Germany, and London) where foreigners are poised to outnumber the people of that nation and eventually decades from now, take over utterly.
>>
>>82924471
I take it you also apply the same logic to left wing policies by pointing out how much they resemble Stalinism?
>>
>>82924512
If you look at the victory of Trump and his supporters like Milo yes, /pol/ and their ideological ilk really are the driving force of the Republican party these days.
>>
>>82924549
you don't even pay attention, Sweden's WILL be an ethnic minority by 2020, almost every projection points to this.

they have, over time, imported millions of "refugees" into their country.
>>
>>82923592

Egyptians gave us Egypt you massive retard. Arabs did fuck all but stew in their dustbowl until Muhammad established his religion and Khalid went on the warpath.
>>
>>82924582
Libertarians and nazis are diametrically opposed, ideologically.

But yes, /pol/ is comprised of both groups.
>>
>>82924603
and almost EVERY projection turns out to be wrong, because projections works on a linear scale so if something suddenly goes in the other direction then your projection is shit.

Like say for example a massive amount of refuges and immigrants who decide to return to their country
>>
>>82923006
Out of curiosity, how many muslim majority countries do you know where practicioners of other religions are not persecuted or controlled or limited etc at all? Where freedom of religion would truly be on the level it is in most Christian majority countries? Genuinely curious
>>
>>82921819

Look, real talk.

Right-wing views aren't in themselves bad. Really, they aren't. But America is so polarized, it's either 'ALL RIGHT' or 'ALL LEFT'. No-one's like that. This sharp divide just makes people angry and frustrated and causes hatred to build.

Like, I'm pro-abortion. I don't like gay marriage, but I'm okay with it being allowed. I think transsexual bathrooms are disgusting. I am strongly, strongly against mass immigration. By default, this makes me a Republican. I could only be a democrat if I SUPPORTED all of these things!

I just don't know, man. I think the reason why Trump has so much support is because most people have a line where they're like "No, this is too far. This is too liberal."

Putting valid views into the Red Skull's mouth just cheapens the process. There are real issues at work, and all they've done is to create a strawman. Shit, remember that Captain America himself is a WWII creation. He was racist as fuck when it came down to it at times.

I don't know. I just get the feeling we're headed for a meltdown. We'll either get war on the Right, or Sodom/Gomorrah on the Left.
>>
>>82924549
> Yes well as a person living there let me tell you that you're full of shit.
And you've been so brainwashed into believing leftist trash that you don't even notice your country rotting around you.
>>
>>82924577
>>82924582
>>82924590

Wow... you guys are kinda ill informed, or just taking ALL the pills at once and seeing things.
>>
>>82924549
You've got bigger things to worry about than posting on an anime image board, Sven. As >>82924603 said, you're well on your way to being a minority. And still you refuse to wake up from the liberal fantasy sold to you by your government.
>>
>>82924622
> Libertarians and nazis are diametrically opposed, ideologically.
Not really. Both are fundamentally rooted in social darwinism. They just disagree on whether government should actively eliminate "undesirables" or if that should be left to the free market.
>>
>>82922722
>a strawman should make you reconsider your beliefs
Ah yes, sure anon
>>
>>82922776
"Refugees" are economical migrants and we both know that.
t. Third worlder that knows how third worlders think
>>
File: 1462972324411.png (30 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
1462972324411.png
30 KB, 634x566
>>82924628
>be immigrant
>have to choose between moving back to shitty country of origin or staying in Sweden, impregnating Scandinavian babes and collecting welfare check
You don't really think they're going home, do you?
>>
>>82924635
>how many muslim majority countries do you know where practicioners of other religions are not persecuted or controlled or limited etc at all?
Bosnia, Azerbaijan, Albania, Tunisia and Algeria fit's that bill.
>>
>>82922651

You know what the strange thing is? The Nazi villains never really have an ubermensch.

Seriously, it's extremely rare in comics. None of their superhumans are that archetype. The one exception is the comic book Uber.

Why is that? Well, I think it's because it'd be pretty frightening if they could actually prove their beliefs. It's like if Superman promoted racial supremacy, and his answer was "Well, I can fly and I'm super-strong because I'm born Kryptonian. I'm a living God. That makes me superior." Hard to refute that.
>>
>>82924650
Trump is the Republican standard bearer now and I've been to one of his events. It was pretty much just /pol/.
>>
>>82924721
The cold turns them away, but you really think everyone wants to stay?
>>
File: whiz025 16.jpg (207 KB, 663x481) Image search: [Google]
whiz025 16.jpg
207 KB, 663x481
>>82924734
>Captain Nazi
>>
>>82924714
Or they are actually refugees who escape because their life was in danger
t. Person who's family was in danger because of a Civil War in Europe
>>82924657
And Where does he get his sources from, /pol/? Yeah trust worthy shit right there, the people who thinks that the angry birds movies is about the European situation regarding refuges knows what's up.
>>
>>82922746
We've always been at war with Eurasia!
>>
>>82924813
No, we've always been at war with EASTASIA.
>>
>>82924734
>The Nazi villains never really have an ubermensch.
That's because in Marvel, Captain America is the ubermensch that the Nazis wanted
>>
>>82924804
> And Where does he get his sources from, /pol/? Yeah trust worthy shit right there

/pol/ is always right.
>>
>>82924804
>or they are actially refugees
The majority aren't even syrian.
You do understand they are labeling as refugees basically anyone coming from the third world right?
Fuck I could probably immigrate permanently to Europe despite being a well off citizen of a shitty nation.
>>
File: 1462798606285.png (3 MB, 1920x7804) Image search: [Google]
1462798606285.png
3 MB, 1920x7804
>>82924844
Yeah remember how the market crashed in September last year?
>>82924845
And you do understand that not everyone is a economical migrant right?
>>
>>82924726
Tunisia had some cases of extremists shooting a bunch of western tourists with machine guns this past year, didn't they? Real peaceful and tolerant, but as it's not on state level I guess it counts
>>
>>82924650
Look at reality: Trump just took over the Republican Party and the 'traditional" Republicans are getting purged. You have a honest to G-D Gay Jew who can't shut up about loving black cock ( Milo Yiannopoulos) acting as a spokesman for the Alt-Right. You have obnoxious fascist Lolis like Evalion getting 70,000 subscribers in a single month.

This isn't Republicanism, this is straight up Ragnar Redbeard levels Might Makes Right politics.

It is a terrible miscalculation on the part of the Left, they have demonized the Right so much that they finally snapped and started taking on 'Evil' as a badge of honor. The Right finally said fuck it, read some Evola and embraced the label. We are Riding the Tiger folks, it is going to be a wild ride.
>>
>>82924804
You're deluded m8. Have fun being turned into a minority by your own government
t. someone who also lives in Europe, and who isn't impressed by your appeals to authority
>>
>>82924839

Interestingly enough, so is Miracleman.

If you've ever seen the weird anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, a Nazi colonel (Actually the inspiration for Guile's Street Fighter) is an important ally of the heroes. At the very end, when they're about to be overwhelmed by an army of vampires, he shows up with reinforcements.

He shows up with an SS BATTALION.

I mean, holy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U
>>
File: pol in charge of being right.jpg (656 KB, 2752x1931) Image search: [Google]
pol in charge of being right.jpg
656 KB, 2752x1931
>>82924844
I'm sure President Romney would agree.
>>
>>82924180

It's too bad Cortes literally destroyed Tenochtitlan. I would have loved to see it. Even though the Aztecs never moved past the stone age, it sounds like they got really fucking good at stone.
>>
>>82924887
The condition was
>how many muslim majority countries do you know where practicioners of other religions are not persecuted or controlled or limited etc at all?
Tunisia fit's that condition.
>>82924905
Have fun wishing for thing's that will never happen
>>
File: co cuck.png (58 KB, 1408x848) Image search: [Google]
co cuck.png
58 KB, 1408x848
>>82924911
Nice cherrypicking
>>
File: WHOOOO.png (1 MB, 1100x1080) Image search: [Google]
WHOOOO.png
1 MB, 1100x1080
>>82924364
Well maybe not Red Skull
>>
>>82924873
The fact that the market is being kept afloat by reckless borrowing and printing money at an unprecedented rate is nothing to be proud of. It's just making the inevitable crash even worse.

>>82924911
He did win. The dims just stole the election (again) by busing in illegals and having their cronies in the IRS suppress conservatives.
>>
File: 1459102959013.jpg (67 KB, 700x460) Image search: [Google]
1459102959013.jpg
67 KB, 700x460
>>
>>82922599
be nice to see more smasher
>>
>>82924637
I know that feel.

I've been a registered Democrat for 11 years, and this year I made the decision to go Independent and openly support Trump.

Do I agree with him on everything? Of course not. Do I think he's kind of a fucking jerk? Absolutely.

But apart from maybe Webb and Gilmore, both of whom got out of the race early on - Trump's really the only person in this whole race who's been willing to talk openly and plainly about the bulk of issues that Americans are generally concerned about.

Ironically, despite constantly being portrayed as being the most "extreme" or "radical" candidate in the race, he's politically more centrist than any of the other candidates who stayed in for the bulk of the race... the only things that really make him "extreme" compared to other candidates are his rejection of political correctness and his favoring of nationalist economic and foreign policies as opposed to the globalist ones supported by literally every other candidate.
>>
File: co being redpilled.jpg (245 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
co being redpilled.jpg
245 KB, 720x525
>>82924721
>dat delicious false dilemma, because it's not like we can make immigration checks tighter or more stringent, depending on circumstances
every time
>>
>>82924666
National socialists want closed borders, nationalized, centralized economic control, and strong, moralizing legislation promoting a unified (homogeneous) national identity.

Libertarians want open borders, free markets and legislation that values individual liberty over communal justice.

Nazis would provide a more leftist social safety net, but only for those that confirmed to state sponsored identity. Libertarians would oppose a social safety net on the grounds that redistribution of tax revenue is unfair, but wouldn't pursue punitive legislation that infringed on the civil rights of minority groups.

Neither position is progressive enough for modern cuck leftists.
>>
File: when the refugees go home.png (20 KB, 1275x154) Image search: [Google]
when the refugees go home.png
20 KB, 1275x154
>>82924628
>Like say for example a massive amount of refuges and immigrants who decide to return to their country
>>
>>82922722
>shouldn't the fact I put your views in the mouth of a strawman make you question your beliefs?
No.
>>
>>82924873
>not everyone
Sure but the majority is, you are letting a bunch of people who are only interested in social benefits and welfare.

You are also allowing them free reign over your nation.
>>
>>82925025
Until you actually do those things, you're on the road to being a minority.
>>
File: alexjones_animated_3.gif (513 KB, 258x169) Image search: [Google]
alexjones_animated_3.gif
513 KB, 258x169
>>82921819
Red Skulls a nazi,so of course /pol/ agrees with him.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/14/londons-east-end-like-baghdad-causing-death-cockney-culture/
>>
>>82925051
>Sure but the majority is
You know what they say about citations
>>
>>82922651
Damn, Mags, I'd look that kawaii too if I'd just gotten rekt by the biggest asshole in the western world.
>>
>>82925087
>breitbart
WEW
>>
File: 1456450295135.gif (324 KB, 401x353) Image search: [Google]
1456450295135.gif
324 KB, 401x353
>>82925026
>>
File: redpill.png (37 KB, 335x775) Image search: [Google]
redpill.png
37 KB, 335x775
>>82925070
>i-if I use appeal to fear, it's like I made a real argument, r-r-right?
>>82925087
>breitbart
Christ, why don't you just link to Fox News?
>>
>>82925025
They aren't doing that retard
>>
>>82925087
>we all left our doors open,”
They honestly expect us to believe this shit?
>>
>>82923833

I kinda prefer /pol/ than /co/mblr.
>>
>>82924628
that will never happen, 90% of them came specifically because they knew they would never be asked to leave.
>>
>>82925122
I'm not appealing to fear, I'm just saying you are on the road until you get off of it, whether or not you get off is a choice.
I don't really give two tugs about Sweden.
>>
>>82923833
But /pol/ has a sense of humor

/co/ is just lame
>>
Wait, Europeans seriously believe that their Middle Eastern immigrants are ever going back home?
>>
>>82925122
Fox News has lost a huge amount of credibility on the right since they admitted that there wasn't a "stand down" order in Benghazi and since they took some shots at Trump during the early stages of the Republican primary debates. It's now considered a part of the left-wing media and thus untrustworthy.
>>
>>82925145
I know its so hard to think people outside of your /pol/ and /b/ hug box disagree with you.
>DERP TUMBLR
>>
>>82925171
Ya if you think a bunch of edgy 13 years old are funny.
>>
>>82925173
Never underestimate the delusion of a left-winger.
>>
>>82925171
Yeah, sure all those funny /r9k/ and trump memes
>>
>>82925153
So why are they leaving?
>>
>>82925171
Boy howdy those dank Trump memes sure are a fuckin laugh riot.
>>
>>82925200

> hug box

Nothing stops you from coming there. We enjoy redpilling leftists.
>>
>>82925174
> Fox lost credibility since they bought dim lies and started spouting feminazi bullshit to try to discredit the leading presidential candidate

FTFY
>>
>>82924804
>Bringing the people that let their country fall to shit into your country and letting them keep their culture.

This is where Europe is fucked, desu. You force people to assimilate or tell them they can keep their shitty culture in their shitty homeland.
>>
>>82925289
Fox is as tsundere as it gets for Trump.
>>
>>82925173
There was a Frontline doc about a Syrian family that escaped Aleppo after their patriarch was killed and moved to Germoney. They spoke like they were sold on the idea that Germany was empty because everyone was old and dying. The teenage daughter stopped wearing hijab and started chasing boys but the teenage son read the Quran and claimed he would return to Syria. More likely that they all stay and the son becomes a jihadist as he grows more disillusioned.
>>
>>82925281
No i am happy not being a unhappy mgtow loser.
>>
>>82925281
>Red pill
Did you faggots just base a whole movement around the fucking matrix.
>>
>>82925331
Um aren't mgtow happy because they adopted "disregard women acquire currency" as a lifestyle? It's the incels who are sad.
>>
File: 1446225697899.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
1446225697899.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2951
>>82921819
Based Red Skull dropping truth bombs again.
>>
>all the #iCuckForAllah faggots ITT are going to move to Canada when Trump wins

God bless.
>>
>>82925383
What ever helps you sleep at night bud.
>>
/pol/ and /co/ are the only boards I go to.

I can accept the rampant leftism of the publishing industry though. It triggers the shit out of most of /pol/.
>>
>>82925299
What if it was the leader who turned the country to shit?
>>
>>82925386
>Expecting a second generation Irish American growing up during the great depression in New York to know anything about Former Glory
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.