[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What pre-school shows were you obsessed with when you were little?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bluesclues.jpg (61 KB, 1090x796) Image search: [Google]
bluesclues.jpg
61 KB, 1090x796
What pre-school shows were you obsessed with when you were little?

I remember when they had a special event episode when they introduced Paprika. And I remember it being weird because they aired it at night instead of the morning.
>>
I actually think Eureka's Castle was the only pre school show I ever watched. I hated all those shows even when I was in pre-school. I was all Looney Tunes and Ernest movies from the womb nigga
>>
I wasn't really "obsessed" with any...I watched them, Barney, Big Comfy Couch, all that crap...but I didn't really get "into" them, I was more into watching tapes or reruns of Transformers and GI Joe all the time
>>
Kipper the Dog
>>
I remember watching a lot of Lazytown during the summer when I was in High School. I never understood why it was the damn pirate song of all things that ended up becoming a meme.
>>
>jews clues
>>
WordGirl was surprisingly funny for a learning show.
>>
Shut up and post Side Table Drawer you faggots.
>>
Eureka's Castle, David the Gnome, that anime about the koalas, Maya the Bee... early 90s Nick Jr was really weird, in retrospect.
>>
HEY ITS FRANKLIN

GULLAH GULLAH ISLAND

MAISY

LITTLE BILL

and more
>>
>>82923762

>Gullah Gullah Island
>stars a family of black people
>the baby is named 'Simian'

That's an uncomfortably poor choice.
>>
>>82922237
Because the song advocates the internet pastime of piracy (aka pirating songs).
>>
File: 1410568629315.jpg (71 KB, 377x327) Image search: [Google]
1410568629315.jpg
71 KB, 377x327
>>82921710
>I remember when they had a special event episode when they introduced Paprika. And I remember it being weird because they aired it at night instead of the morning.
Same here nigga.
>mfw blue was a girl
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.