[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, I knew it. You all kept saying over and over that he was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
Yeah, I knew it. You all kept saying over and over that he was "just wearing Ultron like a suit" but I knew that was just too easy, too simple.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 198x255
I still don't understand wtf is going on with pymtron.
>>
Wait steve is back as cap america? When did this happen
>>
Comics are fucking retarded.
>>
>>82919280
Standoff

but Sam Wilson is also still Captain America
>>
>>82919338
Show some respect son! That's Hank Pym. He created and/or is Ultron.
>>
>>82917890
So what the hell happened to the rest of him?
>>
>>82919650
He ate it in an attempt to create hamburgers. he failed
>>
>>82919402
Uhhh Tony Stark created Ultron with the mind-stone and Bruce Banner's help
>>
>>82919650
Iirc, they merged during Rage of Ultron like two years ago, and desu, Pym was almost entirely Ultronic back then.
I have no fucking clue how he even has flesh anymore.
But I can guarantee you it won't last.
Preview for next number already has him fighting for control.
>>
>>82917890
>that cover for the next issue

Do their artists not talk to each other or something? Why is there hairy leg flesh peeking out of the Ultron shell?
>>
>>82919751
Hank & Hal Team-Up: Quest for Hamboigahs fucking when?
>>
>>82920089
Half the covers get solicited weeks before the issue is more than a two line summary
>>
>>82917890
So how long until ultron gets triggered and takes over the robot?
>>
>>82920143
Soon, I reckon.
>I'm in control!
>wait, I'm not
>we gotta split
>split
>faaather, why did you leeeeave me?
And we're back to beloved status quo.
>>
>>82920151
If they split that's really gonna suck for Hank since he's missing pretty much everything.
>>
>>82920180
Cloned body and uploaded mind. It's comics, after all.
>>
>>82920189
Would Spider-man get pissed at Pym stealing his schtick?
>>
>>82919112
I would call that an image for ants but......
>>
>>82920204
Seeing how he's stealing Tony's schtick...
>>
>>82919112
>I still don't understand wtf is going on with pymtron.

That's the point.
>>
>>82920227
>Billionaire genius
>claims alter ego is their bodyguard
>has a minority friend that works for him that also dresses up in a similar outfit

All he needs is a red-headed assistant and a racist caricature for a nemesis and Peter gets a bingo.
>>
>>82920382
Right? If Pepper's company goes down and gets bought out by Peter, he'll have assistant as well. It'll be harder to get racist caricature for a nemesis, though.
>>
>>82920406
Is Resilient still around after the reboot? Last I saw in Spider-man Peter tried to hire Pepper to even the odds against Tony and she just hung up on him.
>>
>>82920406
Mr Negative is a chinese yinyang themed druglord
>>
Does he still love himself or did the effects wear off?
>>
>>82917890
Hail Pymtron!
>>
>>82920435
Probably. Pepper has some company and Tony has Stark whatever is it called now.
>>82920455
He's gotta eat lots of rice to remove Norman from #1.
>>
>>82920477
Still seems to. He flew into a narcisistic rage that his memorial statue wasn't good enough
>>
>>82919776
I know you're baiting, but stop it.
>>
>>82920526
Duh. It showed only one of his personas.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.