[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isent this page from power girl 5 a bit dark for the tone established
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160517-200815.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160517-200815.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
Isent this page from power girl 5 a bit dark for the tone established so far.

I mean there was always a lot of death and a bit of tragedy for the character but nothing like this
>>
>>82851731
And it's not making much sense at the moment either they know it was an accident but they somehow never mentioned power girl caused the debris that did it
>>
>>82851731
It's quite the point, actually.

it's a fun book, but bad shit still happens. Keeps you on your toes, as you never know when things are going to turn sour.
>>
>>82851890
It is pretty good yeah
I was expecting them to either gloss over it have everybody blame the visitors or have power girl go all emo but I think they handled it very well.

I especialy like that the villans often get rehabilitated nice change of pace.
>>
It's okay they're cute girls.
>>
>>82852003
it's a really comfy book, while never forgetting bad things still happens but one doesn't have to be kept from them.
>>
Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti always have this sudden switch in mode that's glossed over. They always have these out of nowhere deaths that are mainly played off for laughs. Like how Harley Quinn murders that airport worker or how those two beach goers are eaten and turned into skeletons in Starfire. Inconsequential deaths in their comedy has always been their MO's.

I mean, Super Zero has such a strange tone to it where it wants to be this silly little story but at the same time has the character try to have a hobo threaten her parents at gunpoint so she could become Batman.
>>
>>82852051
It's funny when cute girls commit horrible crimes okay.

They're cute, and they're girls.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160517-204139.png (848 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160517-204139.png
848 KB, 1440x2560
I don't think I like this panel I get why she does not want to fuck him but how could any person kryptonion human earth 2 or otherwise not find this man attractive
>>
>>82851731
Over-Sensitive crybabies weren't the target audience when this book was printed 7 years ago.
>>
>>82852136
She's in denial. He makes her so wet she could drown the sun, but she doesn't want to show it.
>>
>>82852136
is that burt reynolds?
>>
>>82852222
No, it's Cosmic Sean Connery.
>>
>>82852222
>>82852280
It's Sean Reynolds, futureman of tomorrow.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.