[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/'s thoughts on The Brak Show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
/co/'s thoughts on The Brak Show?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Fhct4tm8Q
>>
Brak used to scare me as a child
>>
>>82837730
just recently binged it
strong start, petered out pretty badly when clarence showed up. and i liked clarence. havent finished yet because it just appeals so much less at this point
>>
>>82839241
I feel like it stayed pretty consistently good, but near the end it starts to get a little too... I dunno, weird? Like in the last few episodes it starts to unravel a bit.

Still, cracks me up.
>>
>>82838883

Everything about Space Ghost Coast to Coast terrified me as a child. Fucking everything.
>>
>>82839241

I think it was the change in Mother's voice actress that did it. The new voice actress came with a complete overhaul of her personality that didn't work as well as it did originally.
>>
https://youtu.be/f5mVNRsedbY
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>82839416
*blink blink*
>>
File: MotherDidYouMoveMyChair.png (398 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
MotherDidYouMoveMyChair.png
398 KB, 900x900
I like it.
>>
>>82839539

That, Zorak and Moltar's voices, the theme song, the Ghost Planet logo after the credits, the weird, low ambient hum that constantly played on the set, the limited, disjointed animation.

Seeing that shit late at night as a kid is horrifying.
>>
It's a mixed bag for me. I bought the first season to do a review on it. It's very much junk food tv; it's pretty vapid but i love it anyway.
Probably not getting season 2 since it has no special features and i thought those episodes were ehh in the long run.
>>
I've seen very little of the original Space Ghost, but it's nigh impossible for me, now, to imagine Brack as a serious villain.
>>
>>82840160

Couldn't that be said of all of Space Ghosts villains? Zorak was a bad guy on an episode of Jabberjaw for fuck's sake.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.