[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ANAD-Avengers.0.jpg (88 KB, 462x693) Image search: [Google]
ANAD-Avengers.0.jpg
88 KB, 462x693
What went wrong?
>>
>>82823288
Fuck you, that team is great. Go read you New Memevengers and Xvengers.
>>
Sam and Kamala are the only sane people on the team.
>>
>>82823319
>Sam "Silver Age Hal Jordan" Nova is the sane person on the team
Christ
>>
>>82823288
It's not that bad in general
>>
SJWaid
>>82823501
It's pretty bad.
>>
>>82823618
Not really
>>
After the third issue, it's alright.
Best written JaneThor thus far.
>>
It's more boring than bad. But that can be worse than bad I guess since there's little to even make fun of.
>>
>>82823288
>boring
kids on avengers would be fine if they didn't get time skipped in, and if the young avengers didn't exist
>>
It's boring and safe.
No need to pick up issues, I'll just read the trades when the library gets them.
I'm a little let down by the book, I'm a huge fan of Nova characters and Sam just can't be anything but really middle of the road.
Nice covers, though.
>>
There's like 2 premises and neither are that interesting
>Half of the team are kids!
They don't even get trained or get interesting interactions between them
>Avengers are poor now
So they are now in some cheap-ass hangar now, so what?

And Vision is going crazy in almost every issue, it does get really tiring.
It's notbad overall, but it does have nothing going to keep me waiting for the next issue.

A new Young Avengers or New Warriors with Sam, Kamala, Miles, Chulk, Kate Bishop and some other teen characters would be better imo. It would be cool to have a Marvel teen-team that's not just D-Listers for once
>>
>>82823288
Compared to the other avengers books, this one is boring but I must say I enjoy watching Sam fucking up
>>
>>82823618
Not really though
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.