[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLASH FINALE CW KEVIN SMITH FELICITY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23
http://www.cinemablend.com/television/What-Expect-From-Flash-Man-Iron-Mask-According-Kevin-Smith-137517.html

>That’s one of the first things I asked when I got up there. I was like, ‘Who’s in the iron mask?’ And they told me and I cried. It’s beautiful. It will make you cry. I almost wish I was involved in the moment in some way.
>It will make you cry.

It's her, isn't it? It's gonna be Felicity. I don't want to cry, /co/.
>>
>>82818493
Its Henry as Jay.
Has to be that or Eddiem
>>
>>82818493
This guy always cries, he just wants to keep getting invited back to be guest director.
>>
>it's a Kevin Smith cries episode
I've seen it before
>>
>>82818603

This.

It's gonna be Eddie Thawne. They will save him and Iris will have another excuse to keep her relationship with Barry up in the air.
>>
>>82818493
>Pictured: The exact moment Colton Haynes decided to quit.
>>
File: just.jpg (45 KB, 422x509) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
45 KB, 422x509
>>82818493
>I was like, ‘Who’s in the iron mask?’ And they told me and I cried.
>>
>>82818493

>Some autismo nukes the cw for putting Felicity in Flash
>>
>>82818493
Flash still relies on cheap plot twists?
Not surprised
>>
>>82820160
Hardly a plot twist when you tease it for an entire season.
>>
>tfw we'll finally see the acto under the mask tomorrow but wont learn who hes actually meant to be till next week
>>
File: Panic.jpg (11 KB, 200x291) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
11 KB, 200x291
>Paul Blackthorne isn't in the picture.
>>
>>82818695
Nah, Iris has already moved in from Eddie that was the point of the video.
Her and Barry are moving full steam ahead.
>>
>>82820706
I'm not convinced. They are clearly leaving the door open for something to fuck up Barry/Iris, why else would they take so long for Barry to say anything back to her and they never kissed? Somethings gotta fuck it up so next season Barry can have his mid season girlfriend and pining over Iris scenes.
>>
I watched a bit of this series. Didn't really think it was that good. It was just a homogenous American drama that had loose ties to the Flash to me. What's the appeal?
>>
Can't iris just die. She's so boring. Just let zoom kill her or something.
Its just so tiresome to see the show repeatedly go 'SEE LOOK...IRIS IS USEFUL TO SEE...SHE GOOGLED GORILLAS...NO ONE ELSE WOULDA DONE THAT'
May as well have an iris isn't useless counter on screen
>>
It's King Shark.
>>
>>82820835
>What's the appeal?
The Flash.
>>
Kevin smith is really the most fucking annoying and obnoxious person in the business.

Also he tries to make it about himself, which is funny
>>
>>82820923
Wasn't he butt blasted about them not using his special snowflake villain in Arrow and saying he would never watch or work with anyone on the DC CW shows.

Hm.
>>
>>82820996
No.
You literally made all that up.
Hes more than willing to do an episode of Arrow with Onomatopeia but some Felixity fangirls got mad at him since he liked a joke about her getting killed off.
>>
It's John Wesley Shipp as the original Flash.
>>
>>82821146
Except I didn't. Right around when Arrow first started somebody tweeted Marc Guggenheim asking that since Big Kev wrote Green Arrow once would he ever write for the show, and Marc just replied, "No."

Kevin took offense and pouted about on podcasts for months.

But after the King Shark appearance, Kevin watched Flash, sucked that show's dick all over social media and podcasts, and now we are where we are today where it looks like he might get to write and direct an episode of Arrow.
>>
>>82821318
Didnt Smith and Guggenheim work on a project togethor befor w and thats why they dont like each other.
Id take smith over guggenhack at this point
>>
>>82821441
According to Google, when Arrow first started someone asked Guggenheim if Smith was ever gonna work on the show. Guggenheim just said "no", like a flat out "no".

Smith, cause he's a little bitch, started crying about it. Literally, since everything makes him cry
>>
>>82821497
Yeah nut the reason Guggenheim said no was because of some stupid ass shit from some older project that one of them fucked up on

Ill admit I dont hate Smith as muxh as some other people do but I agree that he seems to get way too emotional over stupid shit
>>
>>82821497
>Shit show says they don't want you to work on the show
>Much better show hires you instead
Worked out pretty well for him, desu.
>>
>>82821441
>>82821497
Kevin directed the pilot for Reaper, which Guggenheim's wife Tara Butters co-ran. Apparently he added/rewrote some lines which pissed them off and they refused to bring him back after the show got picked up. And as the true professionals they are, Guggenheim still refuses to work with him.
>>
Forgiving the Reddit link, the Kevin Smith's side of the story is here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/24ykhj/hi_im_jay_mewes_and_this_is_my_heterosexual/chbz3as
>>
>>82821863
Yeah, Ralph Garman, Marc Bernardin, and Jay Mewes are really into Arrow and DC CW shows in general and apparently really tried to get Kevin into them before. But Kev refused because of Marc saying no and was very vocal about that being the reason on Hollywood Babble-on and Fatman on Batman multiple times.
>>
File: goatee.jpg (145 KB, 749x896) Image search: [Google]
goatee.jpg
145 KB, 749x896
>>
>>82821632
Why is Guggenheim in charge of anything when he's never written a single good story in any medium?
>>
>>82822160
I'll take what is nepotism for $500, Alex.
>>
>>82822247
What nepotism though? Who are his friends that push him to jobs given that his output has always been horrible?
>>
>>82822274
Somebody at WB loves him, Kreisberg told this story about how Marc reached out to him after they basically handed him the keys to the DC TV kingdom.
>>
>>82822112
Amell should just stop.
Superficiality is what is killing these shows to begin with.
>>
>>82822339
Tom. C'mon.
>>
>>82822339
He's trying so hard to keep the show together, and keep fans interested with every last fiber of his being, while the showrunners and writers are destroying anything ever liked about the show.
>>
>>82820337
Most already figured it out. Gotta follow the clues, man.
>>
>>82822631
He's just waiting until TMNT 2 is out
>>
>>82822676
For his sake I hope it's a good movie, this time around.

Arrow is almost beyond redemption now, so he needs something to hold on to.
>>
My hope is that Amell can transition from a television to movie actor properly. The guy can act and could be a B-lister movie star for years to come.
>>
>>82818493
>kevin smith cries about flash
do you think he cried while he was directing ep 21 guys?
>>
>>82820835
Fuck off yuropoor. Go watch your BBC trash.
>>
>>82822833
He could get by on looks alone.
He either needs to break free from Arrow and let it die, or the show needs to make up for a lot of shit in season 5.
>>
>>82823032
>>He could get by on looks alone.
True, he has that "look" where he could easily play various roles.

>>He either needs to break free from Arrow and let it die, or the show needs to make up for a lot of shit in season 5.
Season five will be the last season. Mark my words on that. The CW will end Arrow and merge the remaining cast members onto a Legends of Tomorrow/JLA deal. Flash season three will be the last Flash season as well.

It makes sense, especially with the DCU movies coming out, to remove the independent shows and focus on a large spectrum of heroes altogether.
>>
>>82821318
Kevin has been watching Flash before S2.
>>
>>82823131
Nah, it was the King Shark thing that got him go back and watch season one.
>>
>>82823120
>The CW will end Arrow and merge the remaining cast members onto a Legends of Tomorrow/JLA deal. Flash season three will be the last Flash season as well.
My God, I hope so. They could get rid of all the horrible cast members they no longer need and just focus on fun shit.
It also pools all the villains together in one show, so there'd be way more variety and fun match-ups.

Anarky being a "nun-chuck-staff wielding master combatant capable of beating Rha's al Ghul" would never fly in such a show.
>>
>>82823219
Teenager.
Don't forget, he's a teenager that took on both Ollie and Thea at the same time and kicked their asses.

Fucking hell, I hate Arrow so much now.
>>
>>82823276

He's liberating you Mommy.

>>82823219

But Anon, Felicity will be the main character.
>>
>>82823219
Well think about it. We have the following heroes established:

>Jesse Quick
>Wally
>Red Arrow/Speedy
>Arsenal
>Black Driver/Spartan
>Overwatch/Oracle knockoff
>Black Canary
>White Canary
>WildCat
>Huntress
>Constantine
>Vixen
>Atom
>Firestorm
>Hawkgirl
>Hawkman

More than enough to take over Barry and Ollie's active roles in their respective shows. So why keep the shows and not just create the JLA or make LOT something even bigger than it already is?
>>
>>82823131
>>82823176
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg4SpMd8Pxs

Straight from his mouth at about 1:03:57
>>
File: flush.jpg (2 KB, 121x124) Image search: [Google]
flush.jpg
2 KB, 121x124
>>82820835
>I watched a bit
>>
>>82823219
>They could get rid of all the horrible cast members they no longer need and just focus on fun shit.

See this is what we thought about LoT but then they wrote such an awful plot that they managed to ruin the fun of the character interactions
>>
>>82823332
>He's liberating you Mommy.
And his character keeps getting worse and worse everytime we see him.

>But Anon, Felicity will be the main character.
I'm still waiting for her to become her own OC superhero, due to her intellect, skills, spine-chip and terrific-tech. Only then will she have a well deserved place as the leader of the JLA, of course.

>>82823359
If all of them show up eventually, characters keep rotating and the teams keep changing/evolving they might just have a fantastic show on their hands.
Problem with it all is that they'd want a central cast, and they'd relegate all other characters to guests, which'll just keep actors away with a guestpool that big.

>>82823391
LoT was such a waste. The cast, with the exception of Barrista, Vandal and Rip, just play so well off eachother.
All they had to do was have adventures through time, but every fucking episode they have to go out of their way to ruin that somehow.
>>
>>82823391
The idea to use the death of Rip's family to prevent Savage's rise to power was a terrible overarching plot.

If I would have wrote the show. It would have followed the general overview:
>Rip recruits everyone to stop Savage's evolution of domination, therefore saving his family.
>Rip discovers how stopping Savage causes a butterfly effect over entire universe in episode three onward. The Legends stop him too early in the timeline.
>Legends are immune to butterfly effect due to time travel shenanigans. Go to various timeline what-ifs similar to future Arrow episode. Feature Flash, Arrow, no heroes, etc. to impart to the audience over the different ways that Savage's existence is necessary and evil.
>Mid-season ending is similar to currently ending where the time masters acknowledge the future Thanagarian threat and how Savage unites Humanity to prevent total extinction.
>>
>>82823631
>>Continued:

>One or multiple Legends eventually assist Savage. Split in team as Rip becomes crazed over saving his family rather than the mission.

>Introduce Thanagarian on mid-season ending. Season 01-B focuses on that.
>>
>>82823631
Shouldn't have had anything to do with Vandal Savage. It should have been Time Squad with DC characters like anyone familiar with modern Rip Hunter would want.
>>
>>82823740
Or that.

Season 01-A is Savage
Season 01-B is time squad

I really want LOT to focus on the Thanagarian threat similar to how the Justice League cartoon showed the invasion, takeover, and eventual rebellion.

Having a finale with Flash, Arrow, Legends, and all available existing heroes would have been amazing.
>>
>>82818493
Wow, Deadshot and Roy really don't look happy to be there after their characters got killed off.
>>
>>82823898
Roy isn't dead, he quit the show.
>>
>>82818493
Is it the lighting in the picture or did Felicity dye her hair light pink/purple?
>>
>>82823898
Roy didn't get killed off and the actor left on his own terms. He had a recent interview about his personal issues and shit that I didn't actually read.
>>
>>82823986
I thought that Roy's actor went to another show and appeared in a movie?

He recently came out as gay as well.
>>
>>82823974
>Felicity dye her hair light pink/purple
This.
>>
File: Dammit fetish.jpg (22 KB, 253x220) Image search: [Google]
Dammit fetish.jpg
22 KB, 253x220
>>82824309
>dyed and short hair on women is one of my fetishes

I want to enjoy it, but it looks terrible on her in your picture.
>>
>>82824412
Try this pic.
>>
>>82824446
Thanks for the different picture anon. She looks a lot better with her hair straight than slightly wavy.

>If only my GF shared the same opinion of short and dyed hair.
>>
>>82823559
>All they had to do was have adventures through time, but every fucking episode they have to go out of their way to ruin that somehow.

From the sounds of it, that's what they will be doing with Season 2. They plan to ditch the overarching villain formula and instead focus on mini arcs.
>>
I really hope it's Felicity. Flash needs more appearances from Felicity. She's the best character in the arrowverse, they should utilize her more.
>>
Everyone loves Felicity. And deep inside all of you love her too. Do not fight her love, do not resist her power, just kneel before Felicity, a true queen of /co/!
>>
>>82825379
>Felicity becomes pregnant
>Have to write that into the show
>Ollie! We have a baaaaby need you to not be GA anymore!
>The horror...
>>
File: nyiqcceYw31tnzpmso2_1280.jpg (404 KB, 1280x706) Image search: [Google]
nyiqcceYw31tnzpmso2_1280.jpg
404 KB, 1280x706
>>82825573
Thanks for this great idea! I'll send it to uncle Guggie.
>>
>>82825696
>pic related, pregnant actresses/baby arcs ruin shows.
>>
Let me tell you a story.

Every time we sleep we all have this dream about life. We all wonder the same question. What is it like to be strong and independent. Felicity is a symbol for hope, truth and justice. She is the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

Hail Smoak!
>>
>>82825573
I like it better when they just do strategic prop placement
>>
Kevin cries anytime DC tugs on his cock.
>>
>>82825781
Angel did that decently with Cordelia's pregnancy during season four until they couldn't hide it any longer.
>>
The only thing that can save this season is a Felicity cameo. You know it's true. She'll defeat Zoom and save everyone.
>>
>>82825835
The problem was that she told them too late so they weren't able to write around it. I think when she got pregnant in an earlier season and they just said she was on vacation for a while.
>>
>>82822160

Hollywood is 85% nepotism, bruh. Most people who break in are in the right place/time and connect with some who can help them get into other thing.

It's more organic with actors, but people in exec positions can fail upward if the know people.
>>
>>82825488
The fuck is this.
>>
>>82820767
He did say something back, he told her she was still his everything.
The point is even if Eddie did come back, he's not gonna be on the way. Even Eddie knew hes second place compared to Barry. So why would he put himself into that position again.
>>
>>82826069
This is Our Lord and Saviour Felicity 'Strongest' Smoak and her fans.

Don't you like her? Don't you want to be there, on your knees? What's wrong with you?

We all love Felicity!
>>
>>82824645
As long as they also steer away from the stupid "I can warn my dad!" and "Wow, in the past they were not as accepting as we are, these silly ignorant people!" stuff I can't wait.
But that basically simply means they need different writers.
>>
Kneel before Felicity!
>>
>>82818493
Who's bottom left?
>>
>>82826283
I so very much hope EBR hates Felicity as much as the rest of us.
That she hates her character a little bit more, everytime she sees someone online complain about yet another scene.
That she loathes every fan that adores what her character has become, and calls Felicity an example of a strong female character.
That when she reads the script, and sees shit like "breaks up with Ollie over protecting his kid, gets up from wheelchair etc" or "the only character we're gonna straight up PROVE to be alive at the end of the season is Felicity" she cringes.

I hope she sees what she's a part of.
I hope she understand what people hate about Felicity.
I hope it kills her inside, to know what a character that people like so much like Felicity has become.
I hope she hates acting with her "mom".

I hope she moves on the something better. There is no redemption for Felicity, maybe not even for the show.
>>
>>82826481
She did complain about all the crying scenes last season. I don't think you can be on this kind of show and not realize how poorly written it is.
>>
>>82826479
Looks like Cupid
>>
>>82826481
If you want to hate someone, hate uncle Guggie and aunt Wendy. They are the problem, not EBR or Felicity.
>>
>>82823276
DCU Anarky is 12 years old.
>>
>>82826553
>She did complain about all the crying scenes last season

As in, she wanted Felicity to be "stronger"?
Or as in, she recognises those were scenes in which Felicity was acting like an entitled lunatic?
OOOR as in, she hates fake crying?

I mean, all those options would mean she loathes the current season even more, so that's good. But I'd rather that she'd be smart enough to see that the character is butchered by now.
>>
>>82826479
>Who's bottom left?
It's Cupid, stupid.
>>
>>82826626
I don't hate her, that's not even remotely what I posted.

I hope EBR hates Felicity.
So much even, that she'd refuse to return and move on to better things. This shit kills carreers.
>>
>>82826662
I'm too lazy to look for the quote but it seemed to be in the context of overall show tone/direction when they were pretending the show would be lighter this season
>>
>>82826704
>I hope EBR hates Felicity.
Why the character? Why not Guggie?
>>
Kind of related, but a minute long trailer is up:

https://twitter.com/CW_TheFlash/status/732250662851878913

https://amp.twimg.com/prod/multibr_v_1/video/2016/05/16/16/732249758782226432-libx264-main-2028k.mp4?dDE3JErtcWb10qWT1A9WbFqwojSMyUp9TIrjJI2akCw%3D
>>
File: katie BTS ChtLKPJ.jpg (119 KB, 697x960) Image search: [Google]
katie BTS ChtLKPJ.jpg
119 KB, 697x960
>>82826948
My body is ready. To cry.
>>
>>82827620
>Barefoot lady lawyer

Bold move
>>
>>82827747
I mean, its not like they do any shots that aren't over the shoulder and focus on midchest-above for each actor anyway

Plus aren't a lot of the actors in arrowverse manlets? May have something to do with that.
>>
>>82826897
Why not the character? She's a horrible character.
>>
>never going to mention the fact felicity killed thousands of people
>>
>>82818603
It's E2 Henry since he mentioned his mother's maiden name was Garrick.

The only way I can see it being Eddie is if it's revealed he was adopted by someone in the Garrick family, would also make sense why Barry knows him in E2.
>>
>>82828324
Nah, E2 Henry is with E2 Nora. He's not in danger.
>>
>>82828360
The writers are dumb enough to pretend like that didn't happen or they'll say she and Henry split up at some point and that was some new dad of Barry's she was on a trip with.
>>
File: felicity skye 456552.jpg (163 KB, 1094x808) Image search: [Google]
felicity skye 456552.jpg
163 KB, 1094x808
>>82828224
>felicity killed thousands of people
It's okay. She did nothing wrong. They were Black Canary fans, they've read comics. They deserve to die.
>>
>>82827747
I want a show about a Barefoot lady lawyer and her struggles in a male dominated world full of dirty floors.
>Walk a mile in her shoes this fall
>>
>>82824412
>>82824516
>into tumblr landwhales
>>
>>82825754
jesus christ. i know felicity's actress is thick (albeit lacking that fit tightness) and well shaped, but my god she looks fantastic here. shes rocking though straight leg jeans perfect. her thighs look delicious. would eat out expertly
>>
>>82825754
Who's the one in the middle
>>
Crying doesn't really mean much when you cry over everything
>>
>>82829167
>Who's the one in the middle
Tumblr.
>>
>>82832514

god, disgusting

how can you be thick and still not have any tits

She's like an abomination, a walking white pile of shit
>>
GTFO, FELICITY HATERS!

All hail the glorious Queen Felicity, who is the strongest, bestest, and most independenty woman to ever exist!!!!
>>
>>82833297

Your obnoxious cunt and fans of will only create more hatred. So keep up the good work.
>>
>>82820835
that unlike most superhero shows it's willing to be campy/embrace that it's sourced from a comic book. I like Arrow/Gotham/Daredevil etc but the gritty realism can wear on you. Sometimes you just wanna watch the Flash fight a telepathic gorilla
>>
>>82820880
>Killing Iris after Arrow killed off fucking Black Canary

I don't even know what the hell you're thinking senpai.
>>
Will this save season 2 from being complete shit?
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.