[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I the other day I was browsing the hard-drive I've had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: feels.png (112 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
112 KB, 333x250
So I the other day I was browsing the hard-drive I've had since childhood looking for something to watch. Found a folder called "Avatar the Last Air Bender" containing all 3 books. Binge watched the whole series in 5 days. Im 21 years old, normalfag but my life feels so empty... I cant believe how seriously the characters have emotionally affected me, it just speaks to fantastic storytelling and character developement.

I know about TLOK but are there any other future developments featuring the characters of ATLA? I need to see my waifus Katara and Ty Lee again... also general Avatar thread.
>>
yes there are comics that come out
>>
>>82817085

Read the comics if you want some closure
>>
>>82817133
aloha snakbar. thank fuck the story continues. Are they still being made or have they ended too?
>>
>>82817144
goddamit i dont want closure, i want this story to continue forever. But yeah the series did end with a lot of loose ends, particularly concerning Zukos mother.
>>
>>82817147
They're still being made. Go get "The Lost Adventures" for a series of (canon) comics made while the show was on air taking place during the three books. Then read the graphic novel trilogies: The Promise, The Search, The Rift and Smoke and Shadow. The fifth trilogy starts this year and it's called North and South.
>>
>>82817163

Funny you mention the mom
>>
>>82817085

You can see your waifu Katara again in TLOK.
>>
>>82817191
Thanks man, Im going to check them out. Its a shame nickelodeon keep shovelling the shit that is (the current state of) Spongebob and sacrifices genuinely beautiful shows like ATLA. Hopefully there is another series in the works that takes place during the graphic novel trilogies and covers the establishment of republic city, etc. This is the first time ive felt this crushed about a cartoon show ending, its dank stuff.
>>
Toph is best girl. And she is cute both young and old
>>
>>82817257
Ive sporadically watched a few episodes of TLOK but i just cant get that into it, and my waifu is just a sad shrivelled shell of her former self, i want to see her in her prime, in her 20s and all that shenanigans.
>>
>>82817274
But Katara is so sweet and thoughtfull mang, that scene where she is swimming at the waterfall and Sokka and Toph are talking about her and she goes from being angry to crying made me just want to reach into the screen and hug her. i cri ery tiem. She is just such a soft, sweet, gentle person
>>
>>82817240
i get the feeling this is a hint that it will be addressed in the graphic novels, gonna go find them now...
>>
>>82817274
>>82817302
The correct opinion is Suki famalams
>>
>>82817592
but suki is a strong independant nonbender who dont need no man. Eh she wasn't in the show as much as the others so i didnt really develope much of an emotional connection with her and toph is toooo young to be thinking about smashing that puss
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.