[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to local con >Jon Bernthal and Elden Henson both have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: punisher jon bernthal.jpg (50 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
punisher jon bernthal.jpg
50 KB, 768x433
>go to local con
>Jon Bernthal and Elden Henson both have booths
>Bernthal's line exceeds his designated space, so there has to be a line to get into the line
>Henson's booth is a ghost town
I felt like giving him a pity visit, but what could I even say? "I really like when you bitch to Matt about him being Daredevil."
But yeah, Bernthal is a cool guy.
>>
>>82811394
Tell him he did a good job. He had some great bro and hero moments too.
>>
File: virgil con booth.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
virgil con booth.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>>82811466
Yeah, I guess he had his moments.
Too late now, anyway. Today was the con's last day.
>>
>>82811602
Isn't Virgil a huge asshole or is that something I made up?
>>
>>82811394
>Henson's
Who?
>>
>>82811803
Foggy.
>>
>>82811466
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Foggy working for Hogarth next season.
>>
>>82811394
>what could I even say?
Tell him he's the best damn avocado this town's ever seen.
He also absolutely tore apart his bitchy ex-girlfriend in the first season and the DA in the second season. Foggy was awesome.
>>
>>82812026
I'm not. I just want that poor-man's Claire Underwood to fucking leave these shows. Her lesbian divorce side plot did nothing for Jessica Jones. Watching her get cut repeatedly was enjoyable at least.
>>
>>82811394
Dude, you should talk up how awesome the Mighty Ducks was and how they should make a Mighty Ducks 4 where they're all grown ups and try to take on the Minor league. Or like Charlie becomes a new Coach Bombay and has to call on the rest of the ducks for assistance.
>>
>>82812199
What did we say about the Mighty Ducks, anon? You have to stop watching them over and over. It's not healthy.
>>
>>82812074
This. Best avocado indeed. You should tell him that he also made for a funny Doomsday.
>>
>>82812123
Everyone got shit on in that show andbit was enjoyable
>>
File: Mighty Ducks.jpg (79 KB, 700x474) Image search: [Google]
Mighty Ducks.jpg
79 KB, 700x474
>>82812250
But... I was just gonna watch the first one again.
*sigh* Fine... I'll watch Heavyweights instead.
>>
>>82811394
>>82811602
Man, I really feel the feels when I see something like that. Idk, I just hate seing people be ignored so I just go there and chitchat with them for a while
>>
Foggy a cute. A CUTE.

No but that does bum me out, dude seems really nice from what I've seen/heard.
>>
>>82812343
You always say you're just going to watch the first one, but then when I try to stop you from popping the next one in you say "I'm already this far. I have to finish the trilogy." every time.
I'm tired of having to drag you away from the TV by the time you're halfway through the animated series at 4 AM.
>>
>>82811394
Oh shit really? Im bout to go to a con and theyre going and I wanna talk to them both.
>>
>>82812460
Really? Those two specifically?
Does Charlie Cox go to any cons?
>>
>>82812437
God the animated series was so bad. If only they'd just made the movies as cartoons with duck characters instead.
>>
>>82812500
>Really? Those two specifically?
what?
>>
>>82812526
I mean, there's nobody else from Daredevil at your con? Just those two?
>>
>>82812580
Unfortunately, but theres others guests going from other shows/comicbooks. Fan Expo Dallas if you wanna look it up.
>>
>>82812611
Are you suggesting I should go all the way to Texas to apologize to Elden Henson for snubbing him?
>>
>>82812580
I want to meet Deborah Ann Woll and talk D&D with her. She made all the cast members their own characters. Seems like a fun person to chat with
>>
>>82812691
no, maybe, yes
>>82812693
She plays DnD?
>>
>>82812730
Yup and she was adamant about Cox being a paladin
>>
>>82811394
Saw a similar thing with Batman and Robin from the original live action TV show. Tragic.
>>
>>82812123
I mean, I'm interested in seeing how Foggy does at her firm. Hogarth herself I can take or leave.
>>
>>82812808
Oh yeah, Adam West and Burt Ward were there too.
They had decently sized lines. No need to feel bad.
>>
>>82812693
>Deborah Ann Woll
God I just want to bang her all night long.
>>
>>82811394
>"I really like when you bitch to Matt about him being Daredevil."
matt dont you have shitty game to play slowly
>>
File: woolie hulk.jpg (32 KB, 599x432) Image search: [Google]
woolie hulk.jpg
32 KB, 599x432
>>82813164
Pls no.
Compare me to any other one of them. I'd even accept Liam, but never compare me to Matt. That's just soul crushing.
>>
>>82813221
I wish i could meet the zaibatsu at a con.
>>
>>82813221
you act like matt you deserve to be compared to him. his endless bitching about foggy is annoying
>>
>>82811394
If the guy that played Daredevil was there it would be the same fucking story.

Nobody on this fucking Earth actually likes Daredevil. The only good thing about the character of Daredevil is his occasional use as a foil for Frank.

They just need to fucking cancel Daredevil and make a show about the Punisher and give Daredevil a couple of one minute cameos in a couple of episodes.

Or don't even bother, and just have the Punisher without Daredevil, and look, it's just as good.

Daredevil is just not a good character, the comics are not good comics, the stories are not good stories. How good is an adaptation going to be when the source material is shit?
>>
>>82813534
>boohoo
>why do people like the thing i dont like
>why wont it cater to me
>boohoo
>o
>o
>h
>o
>o
>>
>>82813534
Punisher isn't a good character either, and his stories are all shit
>>
>>82812354
If you want people to come and chat with you, you need to talk at people who are walking by, pull people in, and basically be your own carnival barker.

If you're just fucking sitting there doing nothing and nobody knows who you are, why fucking should they?
>>
>>82813534
Born Again is literally better than any Punisher story. It's funny that you say Punisher has better stories and Daredevil is only a good cameo when it's almost completely the opposite. Frank shines in cameos but his stand alones don't measure up to his peers.
>>
>>82813534
>>82813554
Ladies, ladies, please.
You're both retarded.
>>
>>82811394
You serious bro?

You should have visited Foggy and talked about how smoking hot that lawyer chick who wants his D is.
>>
>>82813534

Daredevil is like the most consistently well written character in all of Marvel's history.

Punisher fans wish they has as many good runs as DD has.
>>
File: okaypleb.png (315 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
okaypleb.png
315 KB, 431x450
>>82813554
>Punisher isn't a good character either, and his stories are all shit

Yeah, but Skeleton Jelly is fucking genius, right?

Fuck right off.
>>
>>82813534
This is nth level bait
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.