[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camp Wedoshota
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (501 KB, 970x1275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
501 KB, 970x1275
Camp Wedonwantcha, do kids actually put stuff up their own butt as a joke?
>>
>>82811247
you never watched horrible bosses?
>>
>>82811247
This particular strip felt a bit off to me.
Normal kids don't do that shit and even in this universe it's a tad bit strange.
>>
>>82811338
Let's be honest.

All artist who draw children are wanna be diddlers.

Before you reply, if you were, think about every artist who draws children. Tell me they don't socialize them a little.
>>
>>82811247
I put a tooth brush up my butt for pleasure.
>>
>>82811247
it's called danger butt
>>
>>82811423
>socialize them
People socialize all the time, anon.
In fact, not socializing at all may in turn make you the odd one out.
>>
>>82811338
Kids put stuff up their holes pretty often but you only see they talk about nose/ear/mouth on tv. And I bet that there are some stupid enough to do it as a joke.
>>
>>82811247
>>82811338
>making balloon animals at a kid's birthday party(friend's kid) because i can and also free booze
>their 6 year old son keeps pestering me, not even saying anything
>just staring and smiling, bouncing a little like he has something to say
>finally got him to speak up
>"there is a penny in my butt"
>tell his mother who just sighs, husband takes a shot

I know I ate a lot of change, paper, and put tons of stuff up my nose but there was that, I guess. First time I've heard of it. I don't think kids are really interested in their butt but more so because of the inconvenience. You look down and you can just see your junk to be reminded its there but it's not like you see your asshole every day.
>>
>>82812297
I remember seeing in the pediatrics class a case of a boy who put a coin in his foreskin but his phymosis got it stuck there. Also little girls got an easier access hole and sometimes stuff get stuck there.
>>
>>82811338
Within the universe I'm sure it's strange, but in the camp itself I'm sure they have more than a few deviants. Tanner especially strikes me as a kid that may or may not have been sexually abused either before or after coming to camp. He seems like he was from a poor family and maybe also a bad neighborhood. Him getting the idea to shove something up his butt doesn't seem too far fetched. Fred on the other hand probably thinks that's odd as fuck, which makes the strip a little funnier.
>>
>>82811338
>and even in this universe it's a tad bit strange
Not really, anon. There's some weird kids.
>>
>>82811338
I don't think the butt part is the important part here, but rather getting Fred to brush his teeth with poop and butt juice without realizing it. Sticking a brush up his butt is just a means to that end, but it's not an end itself. Still pretty fucked though.
>>
That kid's gonna' be really into prostrate stimulation when he's older.
>>
>>82812779
>when he's older
>>
>>82811423
>All artist who draw children are wanna be diddlers.
Stop having opinions
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.