[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take two of your favorite /co/ characters and combine them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12
File: ScarletPanther.png (544 KB, 1704x1012) Image search: [Google]
ScarletPanther.png
544 KB, 1704x1012
Get your favorite /co/ character and fuse them into one person, give them a name and list their characteristics. Feel free to rate other peoples characters
Hard Mode: They must be from the same universe/franchise
Mine is Scarlet Panther
>>
File: mystery-strange-ew-001-164050.jpg (108 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
mystery-strange-ew-001-164050.jpg
108 KB, 800x600
Namor the Sorceror Submariner

Glorious undersea magic and general sexy cockiness.
>>
Uh... Bruce Madrox the Multiple Hulk? You wouldn't be able to count them when they're angry?
>>
File: thunderman.png (366 KB, 308x633) Image search: [Google]
thunderman.png
366 KB, 308x633
Thunderman:

The Wizard selects young Clark Kent to receive the powers of Shazam, at the same time revealing to him his alien heritage.
>>
Daredevil and Black Terror become Bart Benton, the Black Devil!

A mild-mannered pharmacist on a research study in the Australian Outback looking for new pharmaceutical plants, he is attacked by a group of Mad Max wannabe thugs hooning around the desert and is left mute as a result of the attack, and partially amnesiac. He is taken in and nursed back to health by a local Aboriginal tribe and learns the art of their boomerang hunting and their medicine. In particular he learns how to develop formic ethers by using chemicals produced by a rare Australian ant and gains super strength and durability.
>>
File: maxresdefaultnotbad.jpg (62 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultnotbad.jpg
62 KB, 1920x1080
>>82810746
Hey that's pretty GOOOD
>>
Super Nova

Kara Rider is rookie space cop from a dead planet, learning the ropes so she can prevent future tragedies on other planets.

Written by Abnett and drawn by Luppachino of course.
>>
So this is the Amalgamverse but with less options?
>>
Quick Silver and Iron Fist. Silver Fist. Why? I don't fucking know.
>>
File: DYNWHmHw8M-6.png (28 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
DYNWHmHw8M-6.png
28 KB, 300x250
>Hank Hill
>Hank Pym
Google never fails to deliver.
>>
>favorite /co/ characters
>not just favorite capes
Judge Dredd and Depth Charge. Uhm, lemme see...
Judge Depth is the most hardline, badass piece of Maximal law enforcement, tasked with keeping the peace in Mega-Cybertr-1.
>>
Thor + Wonder Woman = Thunder Woman
(cheesy, I know)

At the end of the age of Vikings and heroes, the Valkyrie withdrew from the Norse world to Valhalla, a hidden, paradisaical land north of the north pole. Mjolnir is a golden hammer on a chain, Absorbing-Man-style.
>>
>>82811197
Why does this Valkyrie have Mjolnir?
>>
File: combo.png (524 KB, 939x562) Image search: [Google]
combo.png
524 KB, 939x562
>Cassanda Cain and Domino
Uhhhh.
>>
>>82811295
I'm seeing female Jackie Chan that kind lucks her way through these intense martial arts battles.
>>
File: Jonah Hex & Sgt Rock 01.jpg (288 KB, 778x1207) Image search: [Google]
Jonah Hex & Sgt Rock 01.jpg
288 KB, 778x1207
>Jonah Hex
>Sgt. Rock
Sgt. Frank Hex is the grandson of a legendary southern cavalry commander who leaves his post as Texas ranger to go fight the germans in WWII. He becomes infamous for his sneaky tactics, surly disposition and brutal ferocity in combat. Also the war ends a year earlier.
>>
Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life and Sterling Archer.

I don't even know what to do. At all.
>>
>>82811341
That's basically the only thing I could think of.

That, and
>Member of the bat family that has good luck for once.
>>
Frank Blaze spirit of punishment.
Gunned down alongside his family Frank makes a deal with mephisto to send escaped fanned back to he'll...with company. Faces off against mob bosses who are secretly demons.
Leather jacket biker gear and when he transforms his helmets front looks like the punisher logo and the whole thing spews flame from the inside.
Instead of chains he uses guns enchanted by hellfire.
>>
Billy Queen is a rich little shit of a kid, until a yacht wreck kills both of his parents and leaves him stranded on a small hostile island. For 5 years he manages to survive by himself by learning to hunt, and his 5 years alone in that purgatorial world changes him. He regrets his shitty ways and becomes a new boy, at which point the island accepts him. For his determination to survive and his change of heart and his fierce willpower, the island reveals that it is actually a keystone that binds the world together, the Rock of Eternity. Oliver gains the power of the wizard Shazam, and uses his transformation to escape and return to the world at large, where he fights crime as Thunderbow.

He has all of Captain Marvel's power and a magical bow that fires lightning arrows.
>>
File: Molly_Maps.jpg (234 KB, 657x839) Image search: [Google]
Molly_Maps.jpg
234 KB, 657x839
>Molly Hayes
>Mia "Maps" Mizoguchi

Molly "Map Princess" Mizoguchi
Thinking something like a Bishop or Cable type character except instead of killing people or stopping certain events to save the future she has to collect certain artifacts lost to her time period and bring them back. Most of her adventures are along the lines Catwoman like thefts with meticulous planning but when it goes wrong instead of running or a daring escape it turns into more of a Hulk comic where she kind of panics and just smashes her way out.
>>
Cyclops and Superman. Er...

Though I guess a Superman who was done taking anyone's shit would be an interesting choice.
>>
Yeah yeah, I know.

>Easy Mode: fuck the rules.
>>
Tony Stark and Hal Jordan

He invents a ring that can create a suit of green energy. It's green because that's the color of money. It's weak to any kind of yellow because yellow is the color of Asia, which is stealing American jobs through outsourcing, thus causing our green to shrink.

He drinks because even though he's a genius engineer, his common sense is as lacking as Hal's. His suit at some point will be foiled by a newspaper.
>>
>>82810509
My default answer tended to be Spiderman and Batman. I'm pretty sure that's been done before.

I was a fan of Mayday Parker when her comic was still even alive. Other than that, no real clue. Moon Knight is kind of fun to read, especially the first 8 issues of the newest series before it went back to standard superheroing. But Spidergirl + Moon Knight is basically the same as Spiderman + Batman, but with more schizophrenia and stranger themeing.
>>
>>82810746
Literally unbeatable. I like it.
>>
>>82813218
SuperCyclopsman would probably start his own little militia and preach about equal rights for aliens while attacking and destroying government poverty while claiming laws of men does not appeal towards them.
>>
File: Batman_Green_Lantern_002.jpg (184 KB, 771x768) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Green_Lantern_002.jpg
184 KB, 771x768
>>82814585
Well, maybe SOMETHING could beat it.
>>
/thread
>>
The Punisher and T-Bone from Swat Kats

Frank Furlong is an ace from the Vietnam War. His whole family got killed by the PastTaskMaster and is out to get his revenge on his custom F-14 TurboFrank as "t.Punisher"
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.