[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerpuff Girls kicked out of weekday primetime slot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: quality.png (580 KB, 1280x717) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
580 KB, 1280x717
http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/cn-schedule-updates.5199371/page-129#post-84404422

Starting tomorrow, Powerpuff Girls loses its 6PM weekday slot to TTG (lol), and moves to 2PM. It will continue to premiere new episodes Thursday nights.

Is this the beginning of the end, or just an early summer schedule change?
>>
Oh thank god. It's starting to look like once they burn through the 40 episodes they have on deck they won't order more.
>>
>>82802567
This nightmare ending itself after only a couple of months would be a real blessing and "faith in humanity" booster
>>
I just want to know, the episode with the gator is real or not?
>>
>>82801539
>>82802567
>>82802880

Wow, you all some dumb niggers. I don't even watch the show and know that its just normal CN schedule stuff.
>>
>>82801539
So no real effect on new episode airings?
Cause, if not, that doesn't really seem much like news. Or rather, not that big of a deal.
>>
>>82803384
Its absolutely nothing.
>>
>>82803419
Figured as much.
>>
It's decent if you're bored. Kinda comfy but meh. Can't ignore these errors though.
>>
>>82801539
>More retarded scheduling decisions

Par for the course, OP. I doubt this is going to effect anything of merit.
>>
>>82803217
Let us dream.
>>
>>82802880
Holy shit it's just a children's show dude calm down.
>>
It's inferior to the original in every way. Like the latter seasons of Dexter's Lab, nothing to do with what made it special in the first place, and therefore totally unnecessary and unremarkable.
>>
File: GAMERGATOR.png (108 KB, 936x782) Image search: [Google]
GAMERGATOR.png
108 KB, 936x782
>>82802960
>>
>>82810407
See >>82811438
Also, still shit. Shit things deserves shit back at it. Also kids shouldn't have shit.
>>
>>82803384

2pm kid are on their way home from school and unless you live near chances are you are going to miss it
>>
>>82813414
Summer break is coming up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.