[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scarlet Witch vs Vision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 634432432432.jpg (84 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
634432432432.jpg
84 KB, 701x394
Comic versions, not the weaker characters from the MCU

Who wins?
>>
visions fucks scarlet witch
>>
>>82800265
Vision cleans house.
>>
Scarlet Witch killed Vision in the comics.
>>
>>82800265
ends in sex
>>
>>82800339
When and why?
>>
They get really mad at each other and start yelling but make up with sex and don't fight.
>>
>>82800802
dISASSEMBLLED
>>
I don't know if Ends in sex has ever been more appropriate
>>
Scarlet Witch completely unhinged rewrote Reality and killed Vision.

So Scarlet Witch.
>>
File: avengers disassembled.jpg (132 KB, 764x643) Image search: [Google]
avengers disassembled.jpg
132 KB, 764x643
>>82800802
Because she's batshit crazy
>>
>>82801892
More like because Bendis hated her and derailed her for like a decade with this.
>>
>>82801892
Somebody get this hothead outta here
>>
>>82800265
Which version of Scarlet Witch?
Original, New-Original, Chaos Magic, Bryne's Transparent Claremont Knockoff, Revived Classic or Bendis Knocking Off Byrne's Knockoff?

Because her powers fluctuate wildly depending on where and when you're reading about her.
>>
How come such a prime piece of pussy decides to marry the fucking robot of the group?
>>
>>82802428
Dude, you have no idea the can of worms behind that question.

Short version, Wanda is actually the Nexus being of the Marvel Universe (whatever the fuck that means) and if she ever had kids, then they would be able to sodomize Franklin Richards or some shit.

Immortus, the Time Pope, wasn't cool with this, so through an amazingly convoluted series of events and retcons, altered reality so that Wanda ended up marrying Vision, all so she couldn't have actual offspring.

I think this was spread out over decades of comic history and I'm not sure who tied all the strings together, but needless to say,

COMICS EVERYONE!
>>
>>82800265
Bendis Witch, sadly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.