[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Be careful McGinnis. Once he's on a rant, he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Mad Stan.jpg (55 KB, 964x720) Image search: [Google]
Mad Stan.jpg
55 KB, 964x720
>"Be careful McGinnis. Once he's on a rant, he's unstoppable."

If Batman says it, it has to be true. Could no one really stop the evil rantings of Mad Stan?
>>
The internet and medication probably could.
>>
>evil
Sounds like you're supporting the current systems of corruption, OP. Only one solution: BLOW IT ALL UP
>>
Mad Stan is so hilarious.
>>
>>82754849
then what?
>>
>>82754816
BLOW IT UP
>>
>>82754816
Mad Stan was Terry's Joker.

Amusingly he's exactly his opposite. Joker was a madman who cared about nothing, other then crime and shitting on Batman.

Stan cares too much. He sits in his trailer and he watching TV or reads the news, and he gets all worked up worrying about the problems out there in the world. He's not a brilliant man, so as his worries stack up and he can not think of a way to do anything about it he comes to the only sane solution. BLOW IT ALL UP

He's also one of the only reoccurring villains. Truly, he is Terry's nemesis.
>>
>>82755153
>He's also one of the only reoccurring villains
But why is that anon.

Why is that, do you think
>>
>>82755246
Because theres alot to be mad about
>>
>>82755261
The correct answer is because Terry murders all his rogues.
>>
>>82755246
Probably because Terry couldn't think of an ironic death for him.
>>
>>82755246
Because he's unstoppable.

Batman's fought Darkseid, Chronos, Mongol, etc, but he saw all of them get stopped. Not a ranting Mad Stan though.
>>
>>82755325
undoubtedly this
>>
>>82754816
Next time some villain is in town Terry should just steals his dog and tell him the villains stole it
>>
>>82755325
Would him blowing up be too on the nose?
>>
>>82755347
>Be forced to live in a world where problems never end and people never wake up to see the wrong in society. Your rants of warning forever landing on deaf ears. This happens day to day and the only thing you can do is get angrier.
close enough
>>
>>82755398
this or stan blowing up his own dog
>>
File: mad-stanon.jpg (67 KB, 962x720) Image search: [Google]
mad-stanon.jpg
67 KB, 962x720
>>82755325 >>82755347 >>82755368

He caused one villain who weaponized sound to go fucking deaf; I guess he could've made Stan become mute and have to spend the rest of his life pointlessly and uneffectively making his rants online?
>>
File: BEYONDHANDLING.gif (3 MB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
BEYONDHANDLING.gif
3 MB, 500x229
I don't want to bum people out or anything, but a reminder: Darwyn Cooke designed BB's Title Sequence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI
>>
>>82755476
>Having /pol/ as your only outlet.

Batman isn't that much of a monster.
>>
>>82755502
He actually started his career on this
>>
>>82754816
>he's unstoppable.
For you.
>>
>>82754816
So what happens in a matchup between Mad Stan on a rant and the juggernaut? Or Made Stan on a rant versus The Blob?
>>
>>82755980
how tough is blob? because I think Stan would just shove a bomb down his throat
>>
>>82754816
>Could no one really stop the evil rantings of Mad Stan?
Cyborg-Trump would have, by making America Great Again, Again.
>>
>>82755153
Terry I know this is going to be hard for you, but trust me when I say it's necessary.
You have to rape Mad Stan.
>>
>>82756100
Batman's dick is a blight on modern society. People go about their daily lives, try to make the world a better place, and then WAM! POWER! KERZAP! Batman's dick is in your ass. You can't fight him, he's got that power suit, he's too strong. The man won't do anything about him. Batman's just out there, lurking in the shadows, aiming for your ass.

There's only one sane solution! BLOW HIS DICK UP!!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.