[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MCU's Power Pack when? Day One is a really good and easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Power Pack Day One cover.jpg (50 KB, 328x500) Image search: [Google]
Power Pack Day One cover.jpg
50 KB, 328x500
MCU's Power Pack when?

Day One is a really good and easy to adapt origin story, even if you take out Franklin Richards. Or they could just adapt the first issues of Power Pack v1. Simple story, and yet a very good one. Maybe they'll be Marvel's comeback to Shazam? You know, really young kids becoming superheroes...

I've always liked PP. Like, they don't have deep emotional stories, but are good enough.
>>
>>82747091
Never. The best you can hope for is that they do what they did with Big Hero 6, and maybe make a Universe out of that.
>>
I feel like that's something more up Disney's wheelhouse. I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy them in that universe more.
>>
>>82747091
>hey don't have deep emotional stories, but are good enough

Also, someone's never read the Power Pack and Thor mini-series.
>>
File: power Pack collection.png (14 KB, 372x309) Image search: [Google]
power Pack collection.png
14 KB, 372x309
>>82747171
You got me there. I totally forgot about that one. Thor and the Warriors Four, I think it was. But I did read it. It was good, and they treated Alex's character very well.
>>
That is assuming they even own the right to it. Knowing marvel they probably sold the film/tv rights off to make a quick buck years ago.
>>
>>82747311
Pic related, by the way. My collection of Power Pack.
>>
>>82747317
>>82747317
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME8xvz2iHKQ
>>
You know, we could have this played with Tom Holland. Like, easily.
>>
>>82747395
Oh dear. Little Katie sitting there with an energy ball looking like she's picking a target is pants-shittingly terrifying.
>>
>>82747091
I think Power Pack would work better as a show than a movie, but I'd really like to see a movie anyway.
>>
>>82747338
Could you link to where you downloaded that? I've been trying find these for a while. I remember getting a free PP comic during free comic book day and really liking it, it was the one where they meet themselves from the future. But I haven't been able to find DL's for the rest of the books.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.