[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Deadline is reporting that in the wake of Thursday’s episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: 1455076594807.jpg (183 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
1455076594807.jpg
183 KB, 550x618
>Deadline is reporting that in the wake of Thursday’s episode of DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Wentworth Miller (a.k.a. Leonard Snart/Captain Cold) will exit the Waverider as a series regular but has entered into a contract that will make him a regular on the various Greg Berlanti-produced CW-DC shows. For now, Miller will reportedly be limited to Legends and The Flash, the series his character was created for, but could conceivably extend to Arrow and perhaps Supergirl as well.
>>
Thank god. I was really afraid Legends would hold the character hostage until it ended.

Mirror Master and the Rogues for Flash season 3 pls
>>
>>82711793
oh good

Guess he's not dead after all
>>
So Cold wasn't embargoed?
>>
>>82711793
Thank god. When I saw the explosion, I got a chill down my spine.
>>
>>82711793
So ironically, there's even more strings on him now.
>>
>>82711941
>>82713578
You really thought he couldn't break out? C'mon.
>>
>>82713608

>cold has a fucking freeze gun
>doesn't freeze some timemaster goon in place on the failsave instead of suiciding
>>
>>82714370
Couldn't risk having another time master show up and get him off of the failsafe.
>>
Thought he was gonna freeze chronos's arm in place and break it off, takes his place instead, dumbass
>>
>>82714370
>>82714769

>CW actually treating colds gun as a freeze gun instead of a blaster

lol
>>
>>82714846
Remember when the flash almost died from a short blast... Now it pushes people back and the fall down. No ice to be seen..
>>
Great a whole thread crying about a fictional freeze gun.
>>
>>82715050

>call you villain cpatain cold
>only use his cold gimmick 1-2 times
>>
>>82715050
where do you...

forget it, you know why
>>
>>82715090
>>82715102

I just don't get people constantly harping on it. He's more a hero on one show and when he's more villainous on another so is his gun. Jesus.
>>
>“In success we hope to continue with other characters finding their way across all the shows,” Berlanti said.

Don't know why they couldn't have done this with BC instead of outright killing her off. I hear Roy's actor is open to coming back. Could see him having a contract like this. Any others?
>>
File: ARROW_S2.5_07_300-003_HD.jpg (130 KB, 658x506) Image search: [Google]
ARROW_S2.5_07_300-003_HD.jpg
130 KB, 658x506
>>82715273
I still want to see them do something with Huntress she popped up in the Season 2.5 comics and that was pretty cool.
>>
Cold upgrade when I want cold bombs, cold gloves, and cold puns
>>
>>82714370
RRREEEEE GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>82711793

If Snart leaves LOT then the show is fucking dead. He and White Canary are the only ones holding that show up. Rest of the cast is fucking awful.

God I fucking HATE Hawkgirl.

Why can't they take a page from Flash and have the romance be in the background. Instead of shoving "m-muh destiny, m-muh carter" in our fucking faces every 20 minutes.

Fuck

I want to like this show but it just makes it so hard.
>>
>>82714370
>freeze gun
It's a cold gun.
>>
>>82715138
Dumbest fucking excuse I've ever seen.
>>
>>82716310
I like Martin. Sometimes he feels a bit Gary Stu, but he is fun often enough.
>>
>>82717326
Stein is best boy
>>
>>82716310
>Flash
>romance in the background
Iris literally went "muh destiny" last episode.
>>
Why didn't Leonard just Freezed his hand to the button and cut his hand like that time?
>>
>>82717326
>>82717410
How the hell could someone hate Victor Garber?
>>
>>82715138

In this case it's because that same gun could have saved him if properly used
>>
>>82717326

He is just written badly, all he does is fanboy about the ages he is being send to
>>
Just watched the episode, it was a solid 6/10, there could have been ways to destroy that thing without anyone dying but I guess plot.
>>
>>82717043
But it's clearly why
>>
>>82718204
He was better on Flash.
>>
>>82716310
Caitlin's romances shit up a lot of time and then people die.
>>
>>82718325
I never really enjoyed him in Well's role. Not enough sinister bits hinted at with him to make it fun. He was just another person on team Flash telling Flash to go fast and there's already enough of that to go around. And obviously not enough superheroing on his own.
>>
>>82714370
They already did the freeze an arm thing to get out of a jam.
>>
>>82718608

It was established to work and be easily reversible which makes it even more stupid to not think of it now
>>
What happened to the younger selves? Didn't they keep them on the waverider? I remember Rip saying they had to hurry before the timeline cements them being out of time
>>
>>82718877
Nah we're done with that now. It's not important.

>this is what the showrunners actually believe
>>
>>82719074
can we please have new writers

please

I want to like this show but everything is so badly handled.
>>
>>82719151
Yeah it was kind of doomed to fail. Even if they had only done episodic plots and skipped the shitty Hawks/Savage and Rip plot that probably would have given them more time to ruin the interpersonal interactions that we actually find enjoyable.
>>
>>82716310
>God I fucking HATE Hawkgirl
You mean cuckgirl? She's been cuckolding men throughout the course of history with her delicious mommy pants.
>>
>>82714370
>freeze gun
>>
>>82711793
Unless they bring in some good new characters LoT is dead, but I'm glad that he'll be back on Flash.
>>
>>82714923

Heat gun does the same thing. In fact all sci-fi beamy weapons in the show does it.
>>
>a freeze gun made by Sisco in 5 minutes is good enough to fight against time warriors a million years in the future

baka
>>
>>82720515
It was a gun designed to stop speedsters.
>>
>>82720386
He'll be back on everything, LoT included, they're just spreading the wealth. On Arrow we're going to find out he's Felicity's distant cousin Lenny.
>>
>>82714923
Well, the gun does have different settings.
>>
>>82711793
>For now, Miller will reportedly be limited to Legends and The Flash, the series his character was created for, but could conceivably extend to Arrow
>We could put him on Arrow, but we won't
kek
>>
>>82720785
When he talks, I always wonder why he went with the Lenny and Squiggy voice

>tfw I realize his name is literally Lenny
>>
>>82714370
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>82716310
Both of the hawks are unbearable but everyone else is pretty great.
>>
>>82720515
Are you implying there's something wrong with that? Cisco is based as fuck.
>>
>>82718877
They're in that nursery spot/orphanage rip was raised in. Since that still wasn't where they were supposed to be their future selves were still in danger. It never felt like something that really had to be addressed again because I think the audience just assumes that kind o of stuff gets resolved off screen.
>>
>>82720515
>sticks used by assassins in the BC era are good enough to fight against time warriors a million years in the future

baka
>>
>>82720515
As long as people aren't armored up with high tech gear a weapon is still a weapon.
>>
>>82720964
Nobody really wants to see Captain Cold fanboy over Felicity, I guess.
>>
This episode just made me realize how much better the show would be without the hawks around.
>>
>>82711793
Holy shit, are they signing actors to multi show contracts like the mcu does films? Insane
>>
>>82714923
Cold does have an agreement not to kill, or the Flash will bust his ass.
>>
>>82724739
Not to mention the fact that all of them are supposed to be avoiding killing because it fucks with the timeline.
>>
>>82724885
That's probably the reason, yeah. Not like Flash can go after him in the past/future.
>>
>>82726346
Well, I guess technically he can, but he won't. Plus how would he even know if Len killed a guy in 2166 or whenever?
>>
>>82726346
>>82726419
I think he would stick to his word about not killing innocents but he'd kill dangerous people if his life depended on it. The time thing is a bigger problem though.
>>
>>82716310
>God I fucking HATE Hawkgirl.
Leave her alone, man. She was just a barista a few weeks ago.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.