[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Rebels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145
The Rules Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
http://www.swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
Darth Vader #20: End of Games #1 (part 1 of 6)
Kieron Gillen, Salvador Larroca et al.
Comic Book & e-Comic Book [Marvel]
• Inspector Thanoth returns with some startling information.
• Vader may have passed his master’s tests...
• ...but will his own schemes prove his undoing?

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
http://pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy
>>
File: 1461339281446.png (530 KB, 580x781) Image search: [Google]
1461339281446.png
530 KB, 580x781
First for best buttcheeks
>>
File: 1462492027125.jpg (656 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1462492027125.jpg
656 KB, 2048x1536
>not 'Star Wars Comics & Cartoons'
>>
File: Rexy.png (255 KB, 588x608) Image search: [Google]
Rexy.png
255 KB, 588x608
>>82707315
Is she in undergarments?
>>
File: satine x kenobi.gif (624 KB, 245x169) Image search: [Google]
satine x kenobi.gif
624 KB, 245x169
>>82707368
>best buttcheeks
>>
>>82707315
We really ought to add Galaxy of Heroes guild info into the OP.
>>
https://swgoh.gg/characters/unobtainable/
Huh, I didn't know about these datamined GoH characters.
Who are you hype for?
>Dark Side Barriss
wew
>>
>>82707658
>Dark Side Barriss
>Strong Stealth/Crit Attacker with low survivability
>low survivability
HA!
>>
>>82707658
Most of them seem to just be the in-game enemies.

I'm surprised we have so many Nightsisters, though. Even weirder that Old Daka is in this game and playable while Mother Talzin is nowhere to be found.
>>
>>82707937
>I'm surprised we have so many Nightsisters, though. Even weirder that Old Daka is in this game and playable while Mother Talzin is nowhere to be found.
At least the various Nightsister characters have made the "buffs any nightsisters in the party" skills some characters have legitimately useful.

We only just now got a third Geonosian to make Geo Soldier's "buffs fellow geonosians" skill of any real use, though luckily he's a good character to have even without it
>>
>>82707937
I'd imagine because Talzin would be a pain in the ass. Her abilities in the show were chain Force lightning, Force forcefields, intangibility, long range ritualistic voodoo torture, with options for invisibility (especially if it copies that one ewoks where her leader ability can make fellow nightsisters invisible). Couple with Ventress, Talia, Daka (resurrection sucks), and one of the not-so-great initiate or acolyte Nightsister teams could easily become one of the nastiest in the game.
>>
>>82707065
I wouldn't doubt it. I just went through the first three levels (really should have been promoting my Jedi instead of building up my Arena team).

Yoda just keeps spamming attacks and acquiring farsight. I imagine the problem with him at 7*s is trying to stick any attacks at all.
>>
>>82707658
It's good to see Rebels characters listed, assuming that it's actually mined data and not just an actually assumption they'll show up at some point.

They really should have done a Rebels update by now.
>>
>>82707658
If Hera actually appears, I'll get into this game.
>>
Any stories in the canon EU or old EU that have the Sith and Jedi team up
>>
>>82709606
In The Clone Wars, there's a 2-episode story about Dooku, Anakin and Obi-Wan being captured by Hondo and having to work together to escape. There's a lot of banter.
>>
>>82709538
I'm going to give you a suggestion, as she's going to end up in the game. It's just a matter of time. Get into the game now, that way you can immediately get her when she's released. Otherwise you'll have a decently long grind to get to them.

>>82709606
I remember there was at least two? One involved one of the Revan books. And the other was definitely Old Republic era, but I can't remember what it was about or called....
>>
File: oh wow wee.jpg (91 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
oh wow wee.jpg
91 KB, 1191x670
>>
>You will never orange buttcheeks again.
>>
>>82709735
WAIT, I REMEMBER THE OTHER ONE. It has something involving some Hutts getting some sort of weird artifact or something and it started spawning robots? And there was this weird lava planet and the Sith and Jedi team up because it threatens to decimate everything and there's no time to call for back up.

Hopefully some anon can remember the title, cause it's a really fun story.
>>
Bloodlines is boring as fuck. On chapter 5 and cant take anymore
>>
Guild bros: Rancor's at less than 1% for this round

FINISH HIM
>>
File: 1426169680439.jpg (72 KB, 880x880) Image search: [Google]
1426169680439.jpg
72 KB, 880x880
>>82709993
Thats around when I stopped. I couldnt take it anymore. I downloaded Darth Plagueis and have been having a blast.

The only new EU book I liked was Tarkin. Everything else is kind of boring, or takes way too long to get into.

Except Aftermath

That was a piece of shit through and through.
>>
>>82709794
More please.
>>
>do Yoda fight
>got to tier 5
>Yoda just had 6 turns in a row
What the fuck
>>
>>82710386
http://0biwanken0bie.deviantart.com/gallery/55456232/Hera-Syndulla-Photo-Shoot
>>
I've been playing GoH for the past couple of weeks and Jesus Christ does it take a while to get a new character
>>
>>82710610
Save crystals to use for replenishing your energy. The Gacha is not great for acquiring characters. Just focus on getting to level 40 and then farm the Geonosian Soldier. He is a good thing to have. Once you can do Cantina and Galactic War you'll start getting characters a lot faster.
>>
>>82710142
Haha, wish I could be he ate everyone I have already.
>>
>>82710834
Yeah, same here, otherwise I would've finished him off myself. I got him down to like 0.20% so someone should be able to breeze through him.

Then we've got the final round to deal with.
>>
File: 1461877743714.webm (780 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1461877743714.webm
780 KB, 900x506
>>
>>82710610
Unlocking characters gets faster the more game modes you unlock so it picks up fairly nicely.

>>82710718
Priority shard farm in Cantina battles: Geo
Priority shard purchase in Galactic War: Luminara

Nearly every Arena team I fight has one of those if not both.

Cantina purchases I like Ahsoka and Gui-Gon, useful and cheap. Galactic War after Luminara I went with Phasma because her leader is kickass and her abilities have good synergy with other characters, especially ones that rely on crits or crit boosts.

Arena purchases are slow as balls to unlock and promote. I don't know. Savage Opress is good for defense bonus, Sheev is awesome (can block heals). Ventress is good for buff scrubbing and she can hit pretty hard (but she's squishy). IG-88 and HK-47 can be unlocked, there is an Ewok event that requires three droids. You can also farm the Magna Guard from Squad Cantina levels for that.
>>
>>82710718
Yeah, I wish I would have known to save my shards earlier.

I did start unlocking characters recently, I got

Sidious
Qui Gon Jinn
Luke
Luminara
And Greedo

But I don't know if any are actually good.
>>
>>82711002
At least in the last round he no longer eats people, but he gets a speed boost and his abilities cooldown much quicker, so basically it'll be a rape fest of group pounding, stun punching, and buff cleansing. Should be...just super.
>>
>>82711198
Sheev, QGJ, and Lumi are brettygood.
>>
>>82710400
The entire Yoda event is bullshit. Worse, he's not even that good once you unlock him.

Worse still is Grievous, who requires you to use the shard shop to unlock, and the only way to get those shards is to convert shards you get for characters who are already 7 star. It's a long, ridiculous process and I have yet to see anyone with a Grievous but I'm almost sure he won't be anywhere near good enough to justify the massive amount of time and effort needed to unlock him.
>>
>>82711172
Thanks for the advice.

>>82711252
I'm glad I made some decent choices since I couldn't find an up to date tier list or whatever. Just went with what looked cool or seemed strong from allies
>>
>>82711198
I actually farmed Luke to six stars but he hasn't remained as useful at higher levels. Definitely farm Geonosian Soldier instead. That thing is a BEAST. Qui-Gon is good but a bit on the squishy side. He's really useful in Jedi teams since his leader boosts speed of Jedi and I tend to save him in galactic war for when I need Luminara or Barriss to fire off a heal early in the next battle. Also quicker they get turns the faster they cooldown.

Luminara is AWESOME. I don't think she hits as hard after the protection update but she's pretty durable, has a decent evasion ability, and her heals are super sweet.

Greedo, well, I see people using him. He can be pretty annoying to fight against but I don't own him yet.

Oh and the general advice applies like if you are losing bad in Galactic War just retreat. You get all your defeated characters back, it just resets the match. This allows you to try different combinations of characters until you find one that will let you complete the match easier. It can get frustrating but after I learned of this I've never been unable to complete a galactic war.

Also this is a fun bit of intel. The game predetermines the actions of the AI and how likely you are to hit based on group compositions. So if you start a match you can send Jedi after Sheev, if they all miss just retreat and try again aiming for other people. You can also switch player positions! If Dooku keeps hitting Luminara with lightning and stunning her just swap her with another non-Jeid character. The AI is predetermined to attack that character's position NOT the actual character. Swapping characters out for people not already in your lineup resets the AI but just changing position between, say Sheev and Luminara if they were already in your group when you retreated doesn't. This obviously doesn't work so well when you don't want to swap out your leader due to a useful leader ability.
>>
How is Bloodline?
>>
>>82711532
Boring.

So pretty much in line with the new EU books
>>
>>82711525
Yeah, I noticed that. It's weird.

Fun for manipulating AI though.
>>
>Geonosian Soldier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpDwx469XIY
[WAR FLASHBACKS]
>>
>>82711532
Some people like it, some don't. So far the worst complaints I've seen are that some people find it boring. I haven't seen any of the hate Aftermath generated. Or Dark Disciple, to a lesser degree.

Basically it follows Leia and has a ton about politics in the galaxy post Empire. Stuff that, frankly, I think would have been really good to know in TFA but I can understand why they avoided it. Rian Johnson apparently supplied the notion of opposing political factions for the book. So basically the NR has it's own Democrats and Republicans. I mean that not for their politics, they don't mirror real world like that, but they DO mirror the absolute fanatical shit we see between both parties and their utter inability to work with each other even for shit that should be obvious.
>>
>>82711525
>Also this is a fun bit of intel.
This is seriously useful and should be taken advantage of. I was struggling with GW before but now I can complete it on a daily basis.
>>
>>82711289
He might be fun on a full droid team. If I ever unlock him....

>>82711198
Sheev lets you stop heals on characters. It's good for when you're targeting shit on a team with a lot of healers. If you've got a high dps team he's not as useful. Early game he's vital though.
Luminary is amazing healer, and her leader ability is useful.
Qui Gon is sort of just stupid useful for Jedi. His last ability is really great for removing taunts from fuckers.
Don't have the others, so can't tell you much.

I'd go about farming more Jedi since you got a nice start to it. Old Ben is pretty fucking good with his aoe debuff and Ashoka is just solid and hard to kill.
>>
>>82711532
It's great, really explains a ton of stuff and comes together really nicely.

So far all of the books have been great outside of Dark Disciple, and that's mostly because I hate Vos and is constant retardation.
>>
Is it just me or can anyone else not get into SEQUEL era canon? I don't care for or like the First Order or Resistance. I hate the Republic turned into buffoonery and Luke fucked off and didn't succeed making a new golden era for Jedi. It just feels like both franchises were for nothing.
>>
>>82711807
>So far all of the books have been great outside of Dark Disciple

And Aftermath.
>>
>>82711532
I enjoyed it.

Even though it's a book about space politics, the characters were enjoyable. it's a good book overall.

I still think the new EU is missing a corner stone book though. it doesn't have its Thrawn trilogy yet.
>>
The new lego show isnt canon right?
>>
>>82711732
>>82711590
Hell yeah. GW is awesome since if you complete it you have guaranteed tokens for three shard purchases a day.

I've managed to get my Arena wins up to two shard purchases a day and Cantina is nearly one a day, but the Galactic War is the best. And those double rewards over May the 4th? So fricking sweet. I'm F2P as hell so I take whatever I can get.

I hope we can get the guild up to full membership since more people, faster raid completion, more and higher payouts would make it awesome for a fourth place to purchase shards.

What are people working on in the guild story, btw? Gamorrean? Jawa Engineer? Gear?
>>
>>82710400
Man, I think I'm gonna quit the event after I finally unlock him. I'm tired of farming Eeth Koth.
>>
>>82712024
It is the most canon of them all!

But no not really. However the Lego TFA is supposed to have canon elements. Just in showing what people were up to between scenes or before the movie. I seriously doubt all the silliness like the Crimson Corsair dancing atop a stolen FO dropship is canon...but it might be and I hope it is.
>>
>>82711902
I'm not too enthusiastic about the setting either. It just feels like we're retreading the Galactic Civil War. Neither side really has anything genuinely interesting going on that sets them apart.
>>
>>82711525
>>82711779
Again thanks anons

I felt pretty lost for a while and it seemed like all the community guides and stuff were either out of date or intended for players far ahead of me.
>>
>>82712089

oh fuck, its got crimson corsair? Gotta watch it now
>>
File: Luke is an awful Jedi.webm (676 KB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
Luke is an awful Jedi.webm
676 KB, 960x408
>>82711902
Luke was never a good Jedi. He was taught very basic things and only survived due to Vader and the Emperor not wanting to kill or take him seriously.
>>
>>82711289
I've seen Grievous show up once in... I think it was Arena. Didn't fight him, but I considered it. I was trying to secure a better prize tier so I didn't. I've fought several Yodas and you are 100% correct that he's ridiculously squishy. I have never seen him actually do anything against me because I always kill him first, and easily.
>>
>>82712146
Corsair's in the vidya
>>
>>82711972
I haven't read Aftermath yet, so I can't comment. It's the only one I haven't read so far.
>>
>>82707658
>All those ships

So that's what they mean by ship synergy...

Also, Shaak Ti. Must have the mature Togruta.
>>
>>82711902
I honestly think its because its so new that a lot of people aren't really getting into it. We have had 1 movie, and a couple of mediocre books.

Also I think its because all the EU stuff is mostly a rehash of better Legend novels. Same with TFA. I know the meme is its the same at ANH, but it honestly is. The fans deserve more of a rehash of the original movie. Sure it helps bring in new audiences, but it kind of alienates the old fans.
>>
>>82712052
Gamorrean right now

the gear is too expensive
>>
>>82712146
Yeah Crimson Corsair is in the video game. I don't know if the show will ever have any characters. Probably since they're non-canon. And honestly Lego is better when it isn't. I actually enjoy some of their specials like The Empire Strikes Out since they just run with the idea that they and everything around them is built out of bricks. I'm not of fans of shows like Ninjago where they just happen to be Lego but their world is still realistic. They don't just rip the scenery apart to build useful things, and that takes the fun and cheek out of using Legos as a story medium.
>>
>>82712052
Gear probably. Most of my main team is already at gear 8.
>>
>>82712186
Trust us. Its complete shit. All it really is a backstory to Porkins 2.0 and raises the question if Boba Fett is dead. The only good part was the assassin droid Porkins 2.0 made named Mr Bones.
>>
>>82712225
Pretty much this. A combination of being too new to get really invested in and what we do have is largely derivative. The setting could get interesting later, but right now I'm not really excited to hear any of the lore or any backstory for anyone.
>>
>>82712052
I started going for the Gamorrean, but then he disappeared from my shop, and I haven't seen him since.

And suddenly I'm sitting on a 4-star Cad Bane. Pity that it's too much of a grind/not cost-effective to get shards for him.
>>
>>82712287
Same here. I think I'm only up to 15 shards for him. It'll be a long farm at this rate. If we had faster raids it would be a different story. Some of the gear, okay it's expensive and just the components most of the time, but you can get decent amounts of items.

Only time I've used crystals in the supply shop for gear was a surprisingly cheap (274 crystals I think) Mk II Zaltin Bacta Gel. Whole thing, not just the prototypes. I was getting frustrated as hell farming them since I'd get 2-4 a day with 200+ energy dumped on farming.

Plus I figure it's only a matter of time before EA fucks up another update and hands out 500 crystal apologies.
>>
>>82712398
>Plus I figure it's only a matter of time before EA fucks up another update and hands out 500 crystal apologies.
My favorite event 2bh.
>>
>>82712355
I liked the side stories better. The bit about how Mon Mothma wanted to set up the New Republic, cut back the military spending and remove Palpatine's Emergency Powers from her office (they really weren't joking about being the Alliance to Restore the Republic!) and that bounty hunter chick's side story about being on Endor and there were screaming stormtroopers being dragged off into brush by Ewoks never to be seen again (presumably unless you looked closely at the stew the ewoks were making for the ROTJ after party).
>>
>>82712379
He was missing for several days for me too but he recently came back. Pity I don't have enough guild tokens to buy any more of his shards, though.

The RNG can be really shitty sometimes, but we all know that since this is such a farm heavy game.
>>
>>82712509
Everything but the actual story of Aftermath was fine. It honestly should have been a book of short stories.
>>
File: 1452792649329.png (92 KB, 227x275) Image search: [Google]
1452792649329.png
92 KB, 227x275
>>82712398
>tfw 1/4th of the Raid is still left
>>
File: 1415751891178.webm (739 KB, 673x368) Image search: [Google]
1415751891178.webm
739 KB, 673x368
>>82711099
The Lego Star Wars movies are so damn good.
>>
>>82712509
yeah, the side stories were enjoyable. it's a shame every aspect of the main story was garbage

frankly, Aftermath would have been better if it was just a bunch of short stories of the galaxy after the events of Jakku.

A fucking ejector seat
>>
>>82712052
I don't have many tanks, so I'm going for the Gamorean.

>>82712355
Have you heard Mr Bones in the audio book? It's amazing.
>>
>>82712762
No I haven't. I got a copy from the OP and read it. I'll have to look it up.
>>
>>82712557
Pros: It no longer eats people

Cons: It attacks more often, and there's no door switch
>>
>>82712762
>I don't have many tanks, so I'm going for the Gamorean.
I have woefully neglected my tanks. Their gear requirements are just so obnoxious. I can't swear they are more so than anyone else but they sure as hell seem to be.

My Chewie and Poe need some love. Recently got my Royal Guard up to Gear VII but he needs levels.
>>
>>82712869
I guess he's full. He ate Sheev so many times.
>>
>>82712150
But that's wrong.

Luke is probably one of the most powerful Jedi we've ever seen. Not only was he trained by the orders best masters (Kenobi and Yoda) but he also had Anakins potential and learned much in a short amount of time. (Also Dagobahs time slow down)
>>
>>82712867
The narrator they got for the books is really fucking good. It's a lot more enjoyable to just listen to them than read them from what I've found.

And they do effects for some character voices and droids. Really makes it easier to get into than if you just read it.
>>
>>82713002
Im downloading it now. Im probably just going to skim through it. I found it in the OP.
>>
>>82712917
Same, I'm trying to get the one Stormtrooper one. And I should probably get Poe too.

Feel like sacrificing them to the Rancors maw next raid and getting someone that can remove debuffs will make it go a lot smoother....
>>
>>82712869
>there's no door switch
Meh, it only held him for one turn anyway
>>
File: Boba can't aim.webm (1 MB, 460x260) Image search: [Google]
Boba can't aim.webm
1 MB, 460x260
>>
>>82710547
welp i just went through that guy's whole gallery
time to fap
>>
File: Twilek Dancers.webm (3 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
Twilek Dancers.webm
3 MB, 960x408
>>
File: That's not regulation.webm (1 MB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
That's not regulation.webm
1 MB, 500x276
>>
File: 1444995380160.png (345 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
1444995380160.png
345 KB, 856x480
>>
File: sad.webm (1 MB, 832x480) Image search: [Google]
sad.webm
1 MB, 832x480
>>
File: AtmosphereBattle.webm (3 MB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
AtmosphereBattle.webm
3 MB, 800x340
>>
>>82712964
>that's what lukefags actully believe
>>
File: thx.jpg (68 KB, 505x470) Image search: [Google]
thx.jpg
68 KB, 505x470
Is sex with a wookie wrong?
>>
Darth Vader #20 storytime: >>82711239
>>
>>82709993
you're weird
>>
>>82714969
It was storytimed in the last thread but never bad to see it storytimed again.
>>
>>82712150
When did you realize that even a youngling could kick Luke's shit in?
He had a week of Jedi training at most.
>>
>>82716555
>a week
Was it really though?
>>
File: why.jpg (19 KB, 486x349) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
19 KB, 486x349
>>82713987
D-Delete this

My poor heart can't take this anymore
>>
>>82716637
No. According to Pablo there is very likely some kind of weird compressed time effect in areas with extremely high Force energies, like how barely any time passed in the rest of the galaxy when Anakin and the rest were in Mortis. The novelization of ROTJ suggests this effect.

Anyway the idea is that Luke trained for quite some time with Yoda since Dagobah is very strong in the Force. Interestingly this may indeed explain why Yoda became so aged and frail looking despite only a little over 20 years passing since Episode III. It wasn't just the loss of everyone in the Order and the galaxy going to the Sith that drained him. No clue about Obi-Wan, though.
>>
>>82714910
Rrrgr grrugh rrffgr wrgwgrr, grrwr rarwrrl.
>>
File: 1345418010542.gif (2 MB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1345418010542.gif
2 MB, 250x205
>>82716818
>comparing Dagobah to Mortis

What if Yoda died shortly after ROTS and everything on Dagobah is a Force vision Luke has while in his X-Wing?
>>
File: 1448600753566.png (455 KB, 471x645) Image search: [Google]
1448600753566.png
455 KB, 471x645
>>82717024
>grrwr rawrrl
>hrugh grrwr rarrarrwwoo
arrwargh rrawrffra rroowwargh... hurff
>>
>>82717091
Assuming Qui-Gon really was on Mortis and can manifest a vision of himself within the Force he couldn't on Dagobah, which is merely strong in the Force while Mortis was actually within the Force - somehow.
>>
>>82707658
>>Dark Side Barriss
That's dumb
A character wields red lightsabers once and suddenly they're dark side.
Does that mean Kanan's dark side for picking up a red saber in his Inky dojo vision?
>>
>>82717219
>he couldn't on Dagobah
would he have any reason to?
I mean he doesn't have any connection to Luke.
>>
File: Darth Filonious the wise.jpg (25 KB, 356x324) Image search: [Google]
Darth Filonious the wise.jpg
25 KB, 356x324
Anons, tell me the names of your waifus. Only I have the power to save them.
>>
>>82717954
She's literally a terrorist.
>>
File: 1461902214137.png (37 KB, 735x1087) Image search: [Google]
1461902214137.png
37 KB, 735x1087
>>82717954
>>82717996
She did the right thing. The Jedi scourge must be purged.
>>
>>82717967
Qui-Gon's disembodied voice lead Yoda to Dagobah and specifically the cave. This was in the last arc of TCWs season 6. Qui-Gon could only appear as motes of light, while in Mortis (if that WAS Qui-Gon; hard to say in Force vision land) he could manifest an image. Not the normal translucent blue ghost image, either, so it would be like Yoda controlling the vision of the Sentinel/Grand Inquisitor. Mortis was outside the normal galaxy so Qui-Gon could theoretically produce an image of himself that wouldn't be the normal ghost version.
>>
>>82717996
You can be a terrorist without being a dark sider.
In her speech at the end, she literally says that she did it because she felt that the war was turning the Jedi to the dark side. It makes no sense for her to be a dark sider herself, unless Sheev went full Mirialan Trainer on her in jail and turned her into his mind-broken Sith slave.
>>
File: fdsavsvvdsa.jpg (517 KB, 1200x1751) Image search: [Google]
fdsavsvvdsa.jpg
517 KB, 1200x1751
How would you make a live action Star Wars TV show work? Reminder that this is on a regular television budget, so plan accordingly
>>
>>82717954
>Does that mean Kanan's dark side for picking up a red saber in his Inky dojo vision?
You can bet your ass that wasn't an accident.
It's more likely it's supposed to hint at his internal struggles.
He knows Ezra is dancing on the side of a cliff and he has to decide if he is gonna stick with him and try to pull him away from the dark side or abandon him in that scene.
>>
File: Inky Bariss.png (1 MB, 1267x1873) Image search: [Google]
Inky Bariss.png
1 MB, 1267x1873
>>82718132
>mind-broken Sith slave

When she is not busy hunting Jedi she gets dirty with the Sheev
>>
>>82718194
>Coruscant or similar planet
>Civil war
>Make it about a team of Stormtroopers that think they are right and how they begin to see that the rebels are right and they wrong
>>
>>82718194
Follow a smuggler's crew around. Firefly basically already did that. Or Farscape.

Or Battlestar Galactica set on a Stardestroyer or Rebel Cruiser.
>>
>>82718194
remember that stormtrooper cops thing from years ago? that, but more.
>>
ss did nothing wrong and should have joined the ghost crew
>>
>>82709685
I loved that episode. All the snark and sarcasm back and forth between the three of them.
>>
>>82718562
She raped children and then killed and ate them.
>>
>>82710400
I just gave up on it. Yoda's ridiculously cheap in the event (and surprise surprise he's nowhere near as useful once you actually unlock him) and it's not worth the insane amount of effort they make you go through to unlock him.
>>
>>82718894
One of the problems is that a lot of the event/challenge boss battles let the boss attack multiple times if he kills. So if he kills one of your guys, he gets to attack again- and if that attack kills another guy, he gets to attack yet again. It's mind-numbingly stupid.
>>
>>82718938
>boss has counter
pls just kill me
>>
Which new TCW/movies/Legends characters are going to appear in Rebels S3 then?
>>
>>82719105
Lando was confirmed.
>>
>>82719105
Thrawn
Mara Jade
Revan
Kyle Katarn
>>
>>82719105
Quinlan Vos
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEE.jpg (23 KB, 422x426) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEE.jpg
23 KB, 422x426
>>82718562
>She will never join the Ghost Crew
>She will never sneak into Ezra bed bunk at night and cuddle him
>They will never slowly fall in love and have naughty fetish sex

YOU RUINED THIS FILONI
>>
>>82721305
oh fuck off, buddy, Kallus should join the crew
>>
>>82719105
Bariss. We need a new Inky waifu
>>
File: 1460977108761.jpg (12 KB, 148x166) Image search: [Google]
1460977108761.jpg
12 KB, 148x166
>>82721322
Why not both?
>>
>>82721322
Kallus is gonna die in some kind of heroic sacrifice before he can join the Ghost Crew.
>>
File: ezra dick.png (206 KB, 504x552) Image search: [Google]
ezra dick.png
206 KB, 504x552
>>82721305
>>
>>82721412
The dark side shrinks your dick Ezra
Use the power of the dark side and your dick will no longer be too big
>>
>>82717983
Nice try, Dave.
>>
File: Spider SS.png (243 KB, 500x640) Image search: [Google]
Spider SS.png
243 KB, 500x640
The Inky waifu lives! If only this was true
>>
File: 1435011184633.png (199 KB, 298x342) Image search: [Google]
1435011184633.png
199 KB, 298x342
>>82721512
>literally and unironically implying Sheev doesn't have the biggest schlong
>>
>>82711525
I don't think just switching positions works anymore, or maybe it never did and it was always a coincidence.
>>
>>82721555
Please, it's tiny as can be, but Sheev has grown beyond the need for a penis
>>
>>82721554
Have they confirmed exactly where the cut happened? It looked like Maul was aiming for her neck.
>>
>>82721555
>implying he doesn't have the absolute smallest
You didn't think he and Plagueis were REALLY working on immortality, did you? Hell no, they were trying to figure out a way to fix their dicks.

But they never did and never will. Because this was always the way the Force was meant to work. Because nothing makes you angrier or want to destroy the galaxy more than having a tiny, non-functioning neener-neener. Fuck getting a bigger sports car, you're going straight for a brand new Death Star.

And really it was to his advantage. You think a man can achieve such perfect spins with a massive ahem weighing him down and throwing off his dynamic?
>>
File: trust me anon.jpg (5 KB, 351x166) Image search: [Google]
trust me anon.jpg
5 KB, 351x166
>>82721550
Search your feelings anon. You know you want your waifu to live. I only need a name to help her.
>>
File: leia.jpg (33 KB, 361x286) Image search: [Google]
leia.jpg
33 KB, 361x286
>>82721627
Dantooine. My waifu is Dantooine.
>>
File: 1459421930029.png (4 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
1459421930029.png
4 KB, 210x229
>>82707315
Mai waifu 3>
>>
>>82721589
FPJ said Filoni had the scene of her being cut in half animated (but they cut it for obvious reasons) in a podcast. So she did not get beheaded.

Filoni really is mad. He knew full well he could not leave somebody getting cut in half in there but he did animate it anyway to fulfil his evil fantasies
>>
>>82721680
I think he said that was in the script, not something animated. Can't imagine they wasting money on something they knew they'd never get to show.
>>
File: Alderaanexplosion.jpg (157 KB, 742x491) Image search: [Google]
Alderaanexplosion.jpg
157 KB, 742x491
>>82721661
Dantooine is too far away at the moment how about I save Alderaan instead. I know I ca- whoops...

Sorry about that anon. I hope you did not get too attached
>>
>>82721708
You underestimate Filonis lust for murder.
>>
File: 1458955160777.jpg (35 KB, 620x408) Image search: [Google]
1458955160777.jpg
35 KB, 620x408
>>82721735
First he took Bariss from me.
Then he took Ventress.
And just recently he took the Seventh Sister.

When does the waifu slaughter end? Have mercy Filoni, please.
>>
>>82721787
The slaughter will only end when you fulfill your destiny... strike him down, and take his place. Claim his power as your own. The hat shall be yours...
>>
>>82721950
Are we ever going to get that edit with his hat being lowered on to his head Vader style?
>>
>>82721719
Haven't you been paying attention to the thread, Filoni? The more the Dark Side tightens your grip the more of your inches will slip through your fingers...In a bad way.
>>
>>82721950
But once he wears the hat, he will become Filoni, and soon he will thirst for waifu blood. When will the cycle end?
>>
>>82722129
The cycle of live and death must continue.

Filonious lives, waifus die
>>
>>82721627
YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!
>>
File: Darth Filonious.jpg (96 KB, 489x832) Image search: [Google]
Darth Filonious.jpg
96 KB, 489x832
>>82722455
>He thinks his waifu is safe

Search your feelings anon, you know as well as I do that she was doomed the moment your gave your heart to her.
>>
>>82713758
Which episode? i don't remind this at all.
>>
>>82713397
>Eyeline
Dropped
>>
>>82722114
And this is how Luke defeats the Dark Side. Not with his friends help or the Force. No epic duels. Just a clever marketing campaign about how the Dark Side makes your nads shrivel up and fall off.

"General Hux, sir, I am sorry to inform you that Snoke won't stop crying and shouting, 'It's true, I haven't seen them in centuries!' And Kylo Ren has stabbed his way through over seventy percent of the walls in the ship... A-are you crossing your legs?"
"NO!...Yes."
"Are you alright, sir?"
"H-have you ever wondered if maybe peace is worth a chance?"
"......... I'll go throw myself in the garbage masher."
>>
>>82718194
It wouldn't work. In general only blockbusters have enough money to make fantasy\sci-fi work. But they don't have any scripts, so.
>>
>>82718194
>ABC instead of DisneyXD
Pft, amateurs.
>>
>>82718132
>she literally says that she did it because she felt that the war was turning the Jedi to the dark side
Yeah and Anakin literally said that the Jedi were evil, and he said that fresh from making a new batch of corpses and probably still with youngling guts on the bottom of his boots. Then he tried to murder his beloved VERY pregnant wife despite her being the reason he fell in the first place.

Dark Side makes you go full retard. It's called Chasing the Sith Dragon. You think you can catch it and achieve ultimate power/peace/stability/immortality but it's always just out of your reach.

So Barriss turns an innocent man into a bomb, murders fellow Jedi she grew up with all her life, murders her co-conspirators, betrays her best friends, and then keeps the red sabers despite being major evidence against her because she thought they suited her. Did she even consider any other options without going straight to murder and blowing up part of the temple? I mean she believes the Jedi have lost their way and she doesn't even take her concerns to Yoda or anyone else? The only way to prove the Jedi are wrong is blowing up innocent people? Maybe try a change.org petition?
>>
File: palpy.jpg (111 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
palpy.jpg
111 KB, 620x320
>>82723285
>Dark Side makes you go full retard.
Then how come Sheev managed to outplay everyone?
>>
File: 1462943006244.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1462943006244.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>82718194
>a live action Star Wars TV show
>regular tv budget
no, thanks, Canada as every alien planet will be just shit
>>
>>82723572
>Implying they could afford to use all of Canada
More like Vancouver as every alien planet
>>
>>82716555
>When did you realize that even a youngling could kick Luke's shit in?

When I saw that younglings were more skilled than Luke was. At this point I'd say that Ezra might could possibly give him a challenge.

>He had a week of Jedi training at most.

He had a couple months. Dagobah force-time wankery aside, he got some training in when he wasn't fucking around with the Rebellion. Mind you, he didn't go to Dagobah and meet Yoda until three or four years after Yavin, and he only got face time with Kenobi for a couple hours.

>>82712964
>But that's wrong.

No, it isn't.

>Luke is probably one of the most powerful Jedi we've ever seen.

That remains to be seen.

>Not only was he trained by the orders best masters
Getting trained by the best doesn't count for much if you don't have the necessary time to learn what you need to.

>he also had Anakins potential and learned much in a short amount of time.

I sincerely doubt that. Does he have great potential? Yeah, I think so. He's the offspring of the force incarnate. But he should not have the same kind. His force sensitivity is diluted. It's why Kylo Ren will never be as powerful as Anakin was.
>>
>>82723426
He won only to squander his victory and have it all come crashing down, so I wouldn't say he didn't crack by the end.

However a better example would be Vader as opposed to where we leave Anakin in Episode III. The Dark Side is exactly as Yoda described. Quicker, easier, more seductive. Anakin felt a rush of power and let it go to his head. The Dark Side also distorts your emotions. Friendship into betrayal, love into jealousy. When Anakin was wounded he seems to have come to much of his senses at least insofar as tempering his ambitions and controlling his emotions. I imagine there is a very steep learning curve for most fledgling Dark Siders once they get their first taste and get swept along in the rush of power and murder. The wisest will eventually come to a level of controlled madness. Sidious (barring those few times he lets go and turns into a spinning, cackling madman), Dooku, Vader. Even Maul.

Others, such as Barriss, flare brightly but all too briefly before their stupidity gets the better of them. If she lives maybe she can find a way to ride the edge of Sith lunacy. Anakin did, at least.
>>
>>82723626
Canadian Ewoks don't roast you on a spit, they drown you in maple syrup and eat you, eh.
>>
>>82723676
>The Dark Side also distorts your emotions.
This makes sense to me. I mean, it's really just a way of
>Greed makes you power hungry
>If you neglect morality completely you become a monster
>>
>>82723676
>she can find a way to ride the edge of Sith lunacy

Dark Side lunacy. And what you speak of is actually a thing. Ventress tried to get Vos to do this. Apparently with the dark side there's a tipping point or a point of no return. She came close to it, and tried to get Vos to it so he'd be powerful enough to assassinate Dooku.

I wouldn't say Vader rode it though. He was a Sith. To be a Sith is to be past that point. Of course he returned anyway because he's force Jesus and all, so he gets a pass.
>>
>>82709606
TOR

All of it
>>
File: 1463064330020.jpg (71 KB, 588x458) Image search: [Google]
1463064330020.jpg
71 KB, 588x458
You're ten years old and Seventh Sister says this. What do?
>>
>>82723759
Ventress makes a point that the Nightsisters know how to use the Dark Side without being consumed by it so they can maintain use of Light and Dark, but the Sith are most certainly not past any lunacy. They were destroying themselves with chaotic infighting while fighting the Jedi and the rest of the galaxy and nearly drove themselves to extinction. They had to actually limit their numbers to just two in the attempt to control their self-destructive tendencies but as we've seen they are still very much prone to undermining themselves with betrayals, overreaching, arrogance, etc.

And when one of the Sith finally achieves everything after thousands of years of scheming? It comes crashing down in less than a quarter century. All it took was a single barely trained Jedi who refused to turn and won the heart of his daddy back.
>>
>>82709794
And they say that this series is too kid-friendly..
>>
>>82723784

Be confused as fuck. I'm 28 and I didn't even know what SS in this context meant until a couple years ago.
>>
File: 1449769976000.gif (278 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
1449769976000.gif
278 KB, 450x338
We'll never have a mature Star Wars movie with sex and drugs and ultra-violence. Why even live?
>>
>>82724072
you have HBO
>>
>>82723784
Get off of 4chan because you're definitely underage.
>>
File: 1461556013621.jpg (23 KB, 315x400) Image search: [Google]
1461556013621.jpg
23 KB, 315x400
>>82724005
Aha! But then SS would say
>I'll explain it to you in private, and she hands you a lollipop and you follow her into her speeder
>>
>>82724133
>and you follow her into her speeder
Well that sounds uncomfortable. If we're going to somehow fit inside who is going to sit on top and drive?
>>
>>82723784
Ya know, you could be talking about this on /aco/ and actually give the Star Wars board there some life. But instead you're shitting up our general with your shit fantasies. I for one don't want our threads moved to /trash/ because they're off topic.
>>
>>82723784
No I do not want a seventh sister

I have four and it's become hard enough keeping track of what grades they'really in
>>
>>82724208
>/aco/
How about no.
>>
File: see ya.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
see ya.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>82722556
Welp.
>>
>>82724072
>sex and drugs and ultra-violence
I don't want that in excess, but I do wish for a live action Star Wars mini-series that's heavily funded and written by some of the best minds in the industry.

Disney has the money to make that a reality, I just wish they had the courage to do so.
>>
File: 1461989026388.jpg (235 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1461989026388.jpg
235 KB, 600x800
>>82724208
>no fun allowed
>>
>>82724072
Don't you remember Mr Deathsticks?

And Episode 3 had a lot of violence with Anakin being burned alive and shit.

A lot of graphic stuff in TCW too. But no blood if that's what you're asking. Plasma/Lightsabers are a pretty convenient way for creators to do pretty graphic stuff, without a drop of blood being spilled, so it can still be sold to kids.
>>
File: Filonious.jpg (71 KB, 540x527) Image search: [Google]
Filonious.jpg
71 KB, 540x527
>>82725056
>and written by some of the best minds in the industry

>Filoni is in charge of the series
>Creates lots of wonderful characters we all get attached to
>After a few uneventful episodes the slaughter starts
>Dead waifus and husbandos everywhere
>The slaughter eclipses anything Game of Thrones can come up with
>A million waifufags suddenly cry out in terror
>End of the series shows Filoni himself as his self insert character (with a cowboy hat of course) dealing the killing blow to the most likeable characters of them all.
>Last shot is Filoni smugly smirking at the viewer
>>
File: 1463148587400.jpg (368 KB, 1325x2037) Image search: [Google]
1463148587400.jpg
368 KB, 1325x2037
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/13/marvelas-star-wars-darth-vader-comic-will-end-with-issue-25

Well it looks like Vader is ending on issue 25. Makes me wonder if the Star Wars comic will do the same, or at least change to the ST era soon or something. I don't really mind it ending this soon though, I like having these comics in a neat little package instead of having them go on and on and on.
>>
File: 7.gif (494 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
7.gif
494 KB, 500x212
>>82725672
>Don't you remember Mr Deathsticks?
Oh shit I forgot about that. But still, Disney will never make anything violent. All movies are PG-13 now.
>A lot of graphic stuff in TCW too. But no blood if that's what you're asking
Yeah, I know. I watched it a few weeks ago. In general I wouldn't say tons of blood is needed to make it more "mature" so to speak. They use lasers and lightsabers so it sort of makes sense. But if it's all PG-13 then I just don't care.
>>
File: 1437974996062.png (691 KB, 1382x1665) Image search: [Google]
1437974996062.png
691 KB, 1382x1665
>>82725704
He would do that, his bloodlust knows no bounds and he wallows in the misery of his fans. But we would watch it all the way through and love every second of it.
>>
File: lSB2Dfc.png (144 KB, 302x253) Image search: [Google]
lSB2Dfc.png
144 KB, 302x253
>>82725929
Exactly
>>
>>82725854
I'll miss it, but it's better than having it go on too long and get worse over time.
>>
>>82725854
I thought it had a few more arcs left in there.
>>
File: 1459458518623.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459458518623.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>82726357
>I thought it had a few more arcs left in there.
More arcs of Aphra and Darth going at it, am I right?
>>
>>82725854
Guess Aphra is gonna croak in 25 then.
>>
>>82727140

And 000 and BT. Personally, I'd love if they survived. I want a cartoon series at some point in the OT era with them appearing. Voiced by the Auralnauts guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3nQvaP0BXg
>>
>>82727250
Of course it could be a fake out and they survive somehow. Just need to throw in Luke to manage to distract Vader enough.
>>
File: 1449182462867.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1449182462867.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>82723784
Why is this costume so damn hot?
>>
Jesus, they really need to NOT put the Abandon button next to the battle button in the GOH raid. At least it gives you a confirmation window.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG9ayM9c4eg
LITERALLY UNWATCHABLE
>>
File: I3EyxMk.jpg (17 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
I3EyxMk.jpg
17 KB, 640x272
Wait, if a human has sex with a Twi'Lek, are their children human or Twi'Leks? How does this work in the SW universe? Is there like tons of racism? Does anyone have any links for this?
>>
>>82728414
I'm selflessly willing to test this out myself.
>>
File: Shaeeah and Jek.png (137 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Shaeeah and Jek.png
137 KB, 500x281
>>82728414
>Wait, if a human has sex with a Twi'Lek, are their children human or Twi'Leks

A mix of both. Suu Lawquane's kids are half human. They're not Cut's, but are half human. They just come out with smaller lekku and uneven skin pigmentation.
>>
>>82728595
Not to sound like a dick, but it looks like a Twi'lek case of vitiligo
>>
>faggots shitting on Luke
Why?
>>
>>82728595
>They just come out with smaller lekku
I read that as "come out OF smaller lekku" and briefly thought that Twi'Lek got Lekku-pregnant and birthed babies out the tip or something.
>>
>>82728681
Luke's my favorite character, but the prequels made him look like a complete joke.
>>
>>82728681
/tv/ has strange fetishes, okay. It's best not to go there. Scat Wars just doesn't need to be a thing any of us deal with.
>>
>>82728681
OT nostalgia can't protect him forever
>>
File: 1453614181847.gif (3 MB, 307x273) Image search: [Google]
1453614181847.gif
3 MB, 307x273
>>82728820
You're not one of us! You're one of them! From /tv/! Admit it and I'll end it quickly!
>>
File: 98360105.jpg (76 KB, 355x481) Image search: [Google]
98360105.jpg
76 KB, 355x481
>>82728712
Definitely not blue board safe.
>>
>>82728770
I know, they really ruined Luke's character in the Prequels. A fucking baby? That's bullshit! Obi-Wan was supposed to cut off Anakin's todger so it lands in the ocean spray and then Luke emerges fully formed on a giant clamshell.
>>
>>82728770
It seems like people only remember Luke in ESB, where he was skrub, where as in ROTJ, he got gud.
>>
>>82728985
I'm talking about power levels, dipshit.
>>
>>82729056
>muh power levels
literally who gives a fuck
>>
>>82728985
>Ani, what's the matter?
>Ain't you never seen a naked jedi riding a clam before?
>>
>>82728681
It makes Rey look like a better character

Source: Everyone on Tumblr doing it
>>
>>82729327
>Everyone on Tumblr doing it
More like everyone. It's hilarious too because Luke was never that strong in the first place. He showed potential but I always thought he was weak compared to the Jedi that were before and they only died out because Sheev was just that good, with the war and all.
>>
>>82729056
Exactly! What kind of power level does a BABY have. It totally undermines the credibility of Luke as A New Hope. What's he going to do, crap his diaper at the Death Star? I mean COME ONE!

Immersion was totally blown. Lucas really dropped the fucking ball on this one.
>>
File: xfactor-bib-fortun_1761682b.jpg (32 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
xfactor-bib-fortun_1761682b.jpg
32 KB, 620x388
>>82729174
He's no Jedi!
>>
>>82723784
"My dad says the SS were the good guys, so sure!"

And my initials are also SS
>>
>>82729448
DE WANNA WANGA
>>
>>82729370
Yup.
Luke was never really that powerful, and he wasn't supposed to be either.
He didn't beat Palpy with a lot of power, but with his bond to Anakin.
>>
>>82729734
>and he wasn't supposed to be either.
He was always supposed to be powerful but Lucas couldn't resist playing with his new computers.

I don't think it's such a bad thing though. It makes Luke less of a generic hero.
>>
File: 1462655782552.jpg (175 KB, 1126x584) Image search: [Google]
1462655782552.jpg
175 KB, 1126x584
>Luke, I fucking told you about the high ground. Did you even pay attention?
>>
>>82729891
Agreed.
I think it makes Luke a lot more likable.

Unlike, cough Rey cough
>>
File: 1459205888341.webm (327 KB, 400x542) Image search: [Google]
1459205888341.webm
327 KB, 400x542
>>82730217
Rey is top qt, so I don't mind it too much.
>>
>>82730323
>Rey is top qt

I disagree. But I respect your opinion. She's not bad, but not exceptional. She's a 6.
>>
>>82730323
>Rey is top qt
nah, worse than Fisher and Portman 2bh
>>
File: 1453799785719.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453799785719.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>82730389
>She's a 6.
More like a strong 4
>>
>>82730389
Different anon but I give her an 8. Some slight bonus points for how butthurt her character makes certain people.
>>
File: 1456717381477.webm (140 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1456717381477.webm
140 KB, 576x720
>>82730323
>She sees your Solo
>>
>>82730609
>>82730616
Oh shit now you bumped her up to a 9! What are you two doing!?!
>>
>>82718262
>think they are right and how they begin to see that the rebels are right and they wrong
but they are right
>>
File: 1449971298681.jpg (50 KB, 575x515) Image search: [Google]
1449971298681.jpg
50 KB, 575x515
>>82730804
Eh, girls from England are always fugly, really.
>>
File: tommy-lee-jones-header.jpg (13 KB, 590x270) Image search: [Google]
tommy-lee-jones-header.jpg
13 KB, 590x270
>>82730804
sometimes I think waifuism is a mental illness
>>
>>82730912
Admitting you have a problem is the first step, anon. You can get over this.
>>
Mark, Daisy and Adam all just arrived in Ireland to film today. Should be good. Wonder if they're filming together.
>>
>>82730885
You're fooling no one, /tv/. She's built like a 12 year old and we all know that's your thing.
>>
>>82730912

Only sometimes? Take it from someone who is guilty of it. It is an illness. It's just an extension of depression brought on by a lack of interaction and investment in people and a lack of having a strong grip on reality.

I'm trying to help myself out of it, but it isn't easy.
>>
File: 1451164259886.png (235 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1451164259886.png
235 KB, 524x541
>>82731014
>She's built like a 12 year old and we all know that's your thing.
Hey, that's rude. It's 13-15 year olds.
>>
File: 1463080496359.jpg (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463080496359.jpg
273 KB, 800x800
>>82730616
>anime pic
>>
File: 1463165164012.png (838 KB, 1010x674) Image search: [Google]
1463165164012.png
838 KB, 1010x674
>>82731396
You showed him, pal
>>
>>82731478
Who is this absolute madman?
>>
>>82725854
I'm kind of glad, the story doesn't have a lot of room to grow and there's only so much of Vader's double-crossing shenanigans they can do before it starts getting stale.

Hopefully this means Evil Artoo and Threepio will disappear. I'm really hoping that no other author wants to touch them, or if they do then hopefully they're handled better than the "LOL WE LIKE MURDER ISN'T THAT FUNNY?" schtick they currently have.
>>
>>82731635
That's Uncle Sam McAmerica
>>
>>82731765
>I'm kind of glad, the story doesn't have a lot of room to grow and there's only so much of Vader's double-crossing shenanigans they can do before it starts getting stale.
As it is, the "I better get Aphra back... OR SILENCE HER!" subplot is already getting old and it's only been a few issues.
>>
What the fuck is the deal with naming everything 'Cylo/Kylo' or 'Ren/Wren' in the new canon? Are people this lazy? That's like if there were planets and characters named 'Zader' or 'SkyTalker' appearing all the time.
>>
File: Lukecostume.png (313 KB, 615x562) Image search: [Google]
Lukecostume.png
313 KB, 615x562
>>
>>82733288
Wait, you've been pronouncing Cylo as Kylo?
>>
>>82733391
Reading comprehension.
>>
>>82733329
a qt
>>
>>82733413
I'm going to take that as a yes.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 145

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.