[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Old Cartoons Shows that would have tons of hate and controversy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 378x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 378x273
ITT:

Old Cartoons Shows that would have tons of hate and controversy if they aired today.
>>
>>82701628
Animaniacs are basically "half-PC" modernized looney tunes with a lot of hollywood jokes.

I remember an episode where they made a joke about a stereotypical savage with a leaf underwear and he was white, not black, so they are still afraid of the censors, also same shit for the Tiny Toons, more boring show which also is afraid of depicting Bosko in his original form.
>>
rewatching pinky and the brain lately. i neeeeded that 90s attitude in my life
>brain's going to mindcontrol hippies by sending radio signals through their dentalwork
>"EGAD Brain BRILLIANT! Oh, but.. what if they don't have dentalwork?"
>"Hippies are the spoiled children of middle america. they ALL have dentalwork"
>"Ohhh they're SPOILED. That explains why they smell so funny"
>>
primelayvan.
>>
>>82701628
>hate and controversy

Nah. Watch it again. /tv/ and /co/ would have nearly universally loved it.
>>
>>82702903
Link that shit my brother.
>>
File: 0-1.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0-1.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
https://youtu.be/O4I0A1csQaI

I have been shown stereotypes I never knew existed.
>>
>>82701628
Why in the fuck every bit of character movement has a terrible musical note attached to it? Its fucking terrible.
>>
>>82712866
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mickey_Mousing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIR9Y_ZPceE
>>
>>82712866
Why in the fuck is every bit character movement so exaggerated? It’s visually incomprehensible
>>
>>82713326
I don't know why you posted it in German, but that's my new favorite thing.
>>
>>82713326
Why is Namor dressed like Robin Hood?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.