[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First Bowie, now Prince. What sort of high level meme magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: thewickedthedivine_1_B.jpg (120 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
thewickedthedivine_1_B.jpg
120 KB, 585x900
First Bowie, now Prince.

What sort of high level meme magic is Kieron Gillen practicing? Are we safe? Is anyone safe? Who's next?
>>
>>82698609

well, if the math is right, whoever the hell that chocolate goddess that committed suicide is supposed to be.

Then a beatle.. Ringo, perhaps?
>>
>>82698719
Word of God is that she's a mixture of Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.
>>
>>82698609
I wanna know who the hell Baphomet is meant to be.
>>
Slight spoilers for the latest issue.

Ananke said that the 21st century will be the death of the pantheon. What do you think she meant by that? Are we getting too euphoric for gods?
>>
>>82699554
Nick Cave
>>
>>82699268
Mostly Gaga. RIP.
>>
>>82699591
The impression I've been getting is that people don't really give a shit about the gods anymore, only celebrities- and that's how they see the pantheon.

When Laura got whisked away by Inanna in her garden, her parents didn't seem that phased by it. No one really gives a shit anymore because humans are becoming more god like every passing decade.
>>
>>82699591
Cameras running all the time, someone will start a PR disaster that restarts the dark ages of Man vs God wars.
>>
>>82699591
>>82699697
The old women said that mortals are not exactly defenceless anymore and if they act out like Lucifer did, we would crush them. Not without taking massive casualties but we would no longer trust them.
>>
>>82699554
>Baphomet
Yeah, whats with him exactly? Is he just a regular human who was ascended to godhood because of cronyism?
>>
>>82700213
I find Baphomet the most interesting character partially because of this and also because it throws Ananke's process of seeking out the gods in question.

Does she actually find reincarnated gods or does she find personalities that suit her interests.
>>
File: british.jpg (37 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
british.jpg
37 KB, 620x374
>>82698609
wait, when did she start writing comics?
>>
>>82699554

Uh, well, duh

He's an obsessive, destructive and flaming dangerous manchild who just wants to be loved and dwells underground

He's /baph/
>>
>>82699664
She's like Gaga on the outside, TayTay on the inside.
>>
>>82700254
Persephone really threw everything into question, but there might be a pattern: there was a kid in the 1920s pantheon as well.
>>
>>82700284
When she let Rory time travel on his own.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.