[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if this movie was a Midnighter vs Apollo movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 691x1024
How would you feel if this movie was a Midnighter vs Apollo movie instead and ended in gay sex.
>>
File: shut up and take my money3.jpg (24 KB, 337x297) Image search: [Google]
shut up and take my money3.jpg
24 KB, 337x297
>>82697373
>>
>>82697385
This.
>>
>>82697373
Would have immediately improved, script still dumb as shit tho
I want a good Apollo and Midnighter movie. Preferrably one where they're on the run from Bendix and fuck shit up and also fuck each other.
>>
>>82697373
Are you finishing for a gay thread?
>>
>>82697497
*fishing, even.

I'm in.
>>
File: sentry.jpg (63 KB, 730x541) Image search: [Google]
sentry.jpg
63 KB, 730x541
>>82697373
They actually did it, what absolute madmen
>>
>>82698211
Marvel should make this a movie to one up dc
>>
>>82697385
>>
>>82697373
Snyder would fuck up the sex because its not grimdark. We're gonna see 1080p of adulterated widescreen fisting.
>>
I'd actually be interested in how Midnighter and Apollo would come to blows, given how casual they often are about killing and collateral damage and the like. Not to mention being government sanctioned heroes(under Stormwatch and the Authority, anyway)
>>
>>82697373
>How would you feel if this movie was a Midnighter vs Apollo movie instead and ended in gay sex.

It would break RT. Completely critic proof even if you just changed the furniture a bit. Anyone that dared to give a rotten score would be career suicide.
>>
>>82697373
You mean with the same script, because I don't see how that would work.
But I'd take a Midnighter movie any day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.