[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
is it any good?
>>
>>82691729
Its not terrible but Kimber and Stomer was really the only interesting thing.
>>
>>82691729
I don't know. How about you try reading it and forming an answer to that yourself?

Oh wait, I know why, because you don't actually read comics, you just want to know what the common opinions are so you can fit in like you're one of the fuckn' cool kids.

Go read the damn thing yourself without needed to have others determine your opinion, or kill yourself, you horrid waste of good oxygen.
>>
>>82691894
Well that was my ship growing up. How Stormer focused is it because she was also my favorite character.
>>
>>82691911
>you can fit in like you're one of the fuckn' cool kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQyb0s4c-zA
>>
Better than the movie
>>
>>82692522
Watching water boil is better then the movie. It's not exactly a high bar.
>>
>>82691729
It actually is. It's only got a little nostalgia, but it's a very solid comic on its own. It's going through a 'dark' storyline right now, with Pizzazz having lost her voice after an accident and the Holograms AI sort of going haywire (it has a happy ending).
>>
>>82691894
No way, the Misfits are great.
>>
>>82691911
>what are recommendations
Calm down friendo
>>
File: eric-raymond-2.jpg (68 KB, 542x487) Image search: [Google]
eric-raymond-2.jpg
68 KB, 542x487
>>82692707
Eric Raymond's pretty damn spectacular too
>>
>>82691729
what is this,what is this about?
>>
I hope so.

It means ROM has a good shot at success too.
>>
>>82694988
IDW's Jem and the Holograms

Written by Kelly Thompson with character designs by Sophie Campbell

It's a modern re-imagining of the 80's cartoon while retaining all of the outrageous fashion and attempted murder schemes
>>
>>82695024
The FCBD preview of ROM seems to be heading in the right direction
>>
The Dark Jem arc so far is really good. The writing is hitting a stride finally.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.