[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did /co/ react to this episode when it first aired back in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Not_Without_My_Anus.jpg (17 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
Not_Without_My_Anus.jpg
17 KB, 640x491
How did /co/ react to this episode when it first aired back in 1998? Were you pissed off? Did you think it was a funny April Fool's joke? How do you feel about it now?
>>
The canadians are the most unfunny forced meme in an show rver.
>>
>>82691263
I wasn't allowed to watch south park back then
>>
4chan didn't exist in 1998.
>>
>>82691298
this

>>82691263
most of them weren't even born

the rest moved on because it was eighteen years ago

>>82691287
don't spill your Tim Hortons now eh
>>
>>82691263
I was just confused. I thought the episodes were aired out of order.
>>
>>82691298
>being this new
In the 90s 4chan was a series of threads that hang from the ceiling in moots room. Posting was done by sending a post to a post box in NY. Moot would ad your text to the thread you specified and send you back a copy of all new posts in the thread. Where do you think the word thread comes from?
>>
>>82691263
Considering I was 2, I probably didn't get it.
>>
>>82691871
That stupid 4changold meme where gold members got silk threads. I only believed it because I was underage and posting at the time.
>>
>>82692294
CHRIST I'm old!
>>
Chemical warfare is not funny, guy.
>>
>>82691871
And when we finally got the 4chan BBS up and running this web thing came along.
>>
>>82691730
1998 was 18 years ago?
Fuck you
Fuck all of you
>>
I wasn't even born when it first aired
>inb4 underaged
>implying 1998 wasn't 18 years ago
>>
>>82693749
Kids that weren't even born when you watched the matrix for the first time are now driving cars around.
>>
>>82691263
I liked it
>>
>>82693779
That means you were born after that mark though, fucking retard.
>>
>>82691287
that is objectively wrong, every canada episode are one of the best episodes of the season they're in
>>
It was fucking awesome! Loved every second of it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.