[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH (2018)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: Flash of Two Worlds.jpg (132 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Flash of Two Worlds.jpg
132 KB, 720x480
Leaked character breakdowns.

>IRIS WEST: Christiane Amanpour’s brains and Carrie Bradshaw’s style. An overcaffinated doe. A reporter at the Central City Citizen. Actresses are currently testing for this part.

>EOBARD THAWNE: Central City’s Bill Gates. The smartest man in the room. He suffers from advanced degenerative disease and is confined to a wheelchair.

>FRED CHYRE: A gruff detective who first meets Barry at the scene of a crime. Now they’re colleagues and the closest thing Barry has to a friend. Chryre is investigating the unusual death of someone at Thawne Laboratories.

>LEN SNART: An ex-military operative who turns out to be working for Thawne.

>JAY GARRICK: A former Central City University professor who was fired for fringe science, and was working on the Speed Force program. Cameo role.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/rumor-are-these-the-5-supporting-characters-currently-being-cast-for-a140841

How do you like your separated universes to allow for more creative storylines, senpai?
>>
>>82661760
why did they choose a movie flash who looks like such a gigantic faggot
who wants to watch a movie about a faggoty looking flash
>>
>>82661851
I dunno, people already watch a tv show about a faggy looking Flash, they wanna push their boundaries
>>
>>82661760
>An overcaffinated doe
sounds rather mahogany way to describe her
>>
File: samwise.jpg (36 KB, 227x220) Image search: [Google]
samwise.jpg
36 KB, 227x220
>>82661760
Wow, and I thought Grant Gustin was a bad choice.
>>
>LEN SNART: An ex-military operative who turns out to be working for Thawne.

Well fuck this movie
>>
What's a "doe"?
>>
>>82662114
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=doe#
>>
>>82661895
faggot defense league itt lol
>>
>>82662114
A deer, a female deer.
>>
File: flash disgusting.jpg (22 KB, 277x384) Image search: [Google]
flash disgusting.jpg
22 KB, 277x384
>>82661760

I hate how uninspired this is.

It's too much like the show.

Like really Thawne is basically Welles 2.0, and is in a wheelchair.

I mean COME THE FUCK ON?
>>
>>82662321
The show itself was a re-work of a failed movie pitch. Those things can kick around forever
>>
>>82661760
Why?

I thought the whole point of this was to create a copy of the MCU with movies and tv shows.
>>
>>82662500
That was what they wanted. They just didn't want to build it up. They wanted to have a shared universe from the get go.
>>
>>82662428

But still.

Did we really need Thawne to be a retreaded Wells, like they couldn't have come up with a better identity and everything?
>>
>>82662782

I heard Batman Begins and Superman Returns was supposed to be WB's cinematic universe.
>>
>>82661760
>CW Flash has become to Flash what BTAS was to Batman

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
>>82661895
Yeah one looks like a faggot but the other looks like a faggot in the late stages of HIV
>>
>>82662782
>>82662500
>>82662954
DC wanted a shared universe since the 90s but there movies kept tanking. Nolan bats was there only hit and clearly to self contained.

MOS literally was the first film they had good enough to base a franchise on.

Superman Lives, Superman Returns, and Green Lantern all were meant to start shared universes. Goyer even pitched BVS decades and change ago.

DC had the cinematic universe idea first, they just kep dropping the ball.

Also the DCEU and the shows were meant as seperate almost from the get go, it would have been asasine to force two different universe into eachother, especially because Flash was booting up
>>
>>82661760
Stop reposting this shit. It's not true.
>>
>>82663142
Speedy denial.
>>
>>82662201
>heard the song in my head
man that movie was super comfy
>>
>>82663080
>it would have been asasine to force two different universe into eachother
Isn't this exactly what the MCU did and they got a huge thing out of it?
>>
>>82663298
What? No they were planned to be together from the start. Jessica Jones was the only thing added in and that was a reworking of a pitch not a pre existing setting in the midst of its own exansion.
>>
WILL WE EVER GET A BLONDE FLASH
>>
>>82663351
>No they were planned to be together from the start.
The hulk movie alone call bullshit on that, it is only from Iron Man 2 and first Cap movie they started to push everything together
>>
>>82661760

It's easy to see how Thawne becomes Reverse Flash in this. His gonna see Flash's regenerative powers due to the speed force and hire Snart to steal the tech from Garrick. While in there stealing speedforce gadgets he finds a cold gun but knowing WB won't even use it (like Warmachine in IM1).
>>
>>82663405
The mcu was expliclty designed and launched with Iron Man. Its why Fury was at the end .
They had no idea what they were doing of course but its not like they were merging two already existing universes.
>>
>>82663224

When a site dedicated to spreading information about comic book related movies and media starts an article with "rumor are" and we haven't heard a word in it since it's kind of hard to believe that even WB would be stupid enough to run with these casting calls. Iris is the only one here that sounds believable. The rest of them sound exactly like what Nolan tried to do to Batman's villains and making them far too "realistic".
>>
No shame
>>
>>82663224
It's literally a discarded script from 3 years ago that no one of running the studio or the upcoming Flash movie have made any connection to.

It's clickbait horseshit and you should be ashamed for believing it.
>>
>>82663080
>DC wanted a shared universe since the 90s

They wanted a Justice League movie since the 90s not a shared universe like MCU
>>
>>82663393
No. And you can kiss ginger Wally goodbye too, he'll now and forever be a nigger. Just like Jimmy Olsen.
>>
>>82663685
You expect a weekly influx of casting sheet developments?
>>
>>82664221
This has nothing to do with that script, though. Thawne, Snart, Chyre and Garrick are completely different.
>>
>>82663405

The MCU was planned from Iron Man 1, what do you think Coulson was doing in it

David Maisel had planned it such that he would obtain funding for 4 movies, 4th movies being the crossover movies

But with the success of Iron Man 1 right off the bat things snowballed more than expected and ended up making a deal with disney before the Avengers movies. Then it just exploded to where it is right now
>>
>>82663499
They're doing the dead mom plot.
>>
>>82661851
If Flash wasn't a gay weakling he'd be too OP. You gotta have SOME weaknesses
>>
Interesting.
>>
>>82664421
Superman Lives was meant to cross over with Batman
>>
>>82662975
This. Grant is my Barry now, just like Kevin is my Bruce-man and Reeves is my Supes.
>>
>>82667822
It was just a nod.
>>
>>82663080
What's saddest to me is that from the script, Justice League: Mortal could have been great set-up for a Justice League universe
>>
>>82662201
Ray, drop of golden sun
>>
>>82663405
>bullshit
>what is Nick Fury talking about Avengers in IM1
>what is Stark talking about Avengers in IH
You done goofed
>>
>>82665951
>Gay
>anything but a strength
kek.
>>
Groundbreaking casting sheets for "The Flash 2"

>PATTY SPIVOT: An endearingly quirky forensic scientist.

>JOHN CHAMBERS: The Flash from a parallel Universe. A brilliant scientist with a dark secret.
>>
>>82665807
>two universes of dead mom
WHY THE FUCK
>>
>>82661760
I know these character breakdowns are most likely BULLSHIT

But they still sound absolutely horrible
>>
>>82672580
time remnants 'n shit
>>
>>82672863
They're probably real. The movie will probably start filming right after "Justice League" wraps.
>>
>>82671259
>He thinks taking dick makes him stronk
Keep telling yourself that, limp wrist.
>>
>>82664487
Snyder had a white jimmy
>>
Cast 'em, /co/

>Ezra Miller as Barry
>Imogen Poots as Iris (that's the rumor anyway)
>James Remar as Chyre
>Viggo Mortensen as Thawne.
>Jason Clarke as Cold
>Bruce Greenwood as Jay
>>
Thawne better still be from the Future, Time Travel bullshit is like what that character THRIVES off.
>>
>>82661760
>Len Snart
>ex-military
>working for Thawne

I've already checked out.

And then there's the fact that Eobard Thawne is basically just Wells from the tv show except with Thawne's name and mo.
>>
>>82661760
Why do all the DC movies just sound so boring and uninteresting?

I really wanted to like Batman V Superman, but that movie was absolute dogshit.

Whats causing these horrible movies?
>>
>>82675591
Zack "prison rape" Snyder.
>>
Isn't Eobard supposed to be a future name from the future?
As in, in the present day, nobody would be stupid enough to call their kid Eobard?
So why is he called Eobard?
>>
File: 1453401327862.jpg (171 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453401327862.jpg
171 KB, 640x640
>>82661760
>it's another "leaked" insider info by Faraci thread
>>
>>82664421
There was a Justice League movie that was supposed to be directed by George Miller called Justice League Mortals, which from the script wasn't good.

And there was a Batman and Superman movie in early works, the draft written by the guy who worked on I.AM.LEGEND.
>>
>>82662008
>Well fuck this movie
Let's ignore that silver age Thawne was part of the Rogues. It isn't like Cold held a funeral for him or anything.
>>
>>82662321
I think after BvS and MoS had less than amazing reactions it makes sense for them to cash in on the one property that is currently well touted in the media.

Let's call this what it is, safe.
>>
>>82665807
What other plot does Barry have?
>>
>>82677059
It's not from Faraci.
>>
>Thawne Laboratories

Why
>>
>>82663393
WHY DO THEY HATE US SO MUCH
>>
>>82677372

Yeah but they were never meant as a shared universe like with MCU. Just standalones
>>
>>82661760
Diane Nelson must resign.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.