[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hurr durr I have no friends so I will photoshop myself with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: barney 87.jpg (59 KB, 419x611) Image search: [Google]
barney 87.jpg
59 KB, 419x611
>hurr durr I have no friends so I will photoshop myself with cartoon characters to pretend that I have friends

Why people do that?
>>
>>82621971
Because they have non-meme autism you idiot
>>
>>82621971
Read the first line of your post to answer the question in the second.
>>
File: 1460599547354.png (2 MB, 1336x1348) Image search: [Google]
1460599547354.png
2 MB, 1336x1348
>>82621971
You seem pretty upset,anon.
You need some friends?
>>
Because they are literally mentally retarded and they don't have the same social self awareness as an average person.
Doesn't help that your mom won't stop shitting these people out of her gaping fuck hole.
>>
>op makes fun of other people's autism
>turns out to be autistic himself

pottery
>>
>>82621971
if it makes them happy and they're not bothering you, then who are you to judge?

I mean if you want to post this shit in a cringe thread or something then whatever, but it's not really worthy of a thread of its own
>>
>>82621971
>barney
>>
>>82621971
gotta admit if i'd had photoshop when i was a kid i would have done the same. would have come up with it independently, for sure. then i would have photoshopped myself with extra arms like goro!!
>>
>>82622324
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>82621971
OP I suggest you revise your post because it seems you're implying that they are autists because they have no friends when it's the other way around.
>>
They are literally autistic. Kill yourself.
>>
You said it retard he has no friends, great job making fun of him for it
>>
>>82621971
It's escapism and he has a disability.

Why are you so fucking dense, OP?
>>
File: civil_war.gif (1 MB, 281x151) Image search: [Google]
civil_war.gif
1 MB, 281x151
>that shirt
9/10
Would wear.
>>
>>82621971
Beeeecause they have no friends and haven't learned out to interact with people or function in society?

I feel like this is pretty self explanatory man.
>>
I wish I could take a picture of myself and vector in fictional characters. I would probably put Superman in mine. Yeah, that would be dope.
>>
I blame the parents for this one. Most autistics have average or above intelligence, they are simply "color blind" to social norms. The parent needs to step in and gently yell "STOP THAT YOU DUMB FUCK, EVERY ONE WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU!!!!".
>>
ill be your friend
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.