[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this to me. I've been reading the new Ironman stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tonyparker.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
tonyparker.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Explain this to me. I've been reading the new Ironman stuff under the impression that this was the first time Tony met MJ but now I read this and totally just remembered they lived together. But then One More Day retconned that or it didn't. Now I'm just confused.
>>
>>82620871
Tony Stark willingly brainwashed himself. His memories of all that was erased and he has no clue is Spider-Man is anymore.
>>
>>82620871
OMD + Secret Wars = this
>>
>>82621007
>Tony Stark willingly brainwashed himself.
I have no idea if you're being serious or not.
>>
It's Bendis. Don't give it too much thought.
>>
>>82621124
I'm serious right now.
>>
>>82621124
It made sense at the time. Well, not really.
>>
>>82621451
>>82621747
When was this?
>>
>>82621124
he is serious, this is all Secret Wars bullshit.
>>
>>82621915
Dark Reign. Tony went on the run acting out "Flowers for Algernon" in order to delete all the secret identities of his friends from his brain so that Norman Osborn couldn't torture it out of him or something.
>>
>>82621124
At one point Tony had every single superhero's secret identity stored in his brain. This was a side effect of extremis, being a former Secretary of Defense, Head of SHIELD, and the leader of the registration movement. Then Norman Osborne took over, and Tony wiped the files on the SHRA computers so that Osborne couldn't misuse them, making the only existing copy in his brain. Osborne knew about this, so Tony was forced to wipe his own brain, which was later replaced with a copy from before he became Secretary of Defense.
>>
>cornrows

Is that what they are ?
>>
>>82622004
You think he would've made more brain backups.
>>
>>82621915
During Siege. It was stupid.
>>
>>82622259
If he keep doing this,maybe he will turn crazy
>>
File: Osborn hair.jpg (134 KB, 620x294) Image search: [Google]
Osborn hair.jpg
134 KB, 620x294
>>82622100
Nobody knows what they are.
>>
>>82622340
>turn crazy
>implying Iron Man hasn't been insane since forever.
>>
>>82622400
He isn't! He's the last sane man on an insane world!
>>
>>82622259
A more recent backup would have put him in the same predicament where he still knows a bunch of superheroes secret identities.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.