[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman vs Moon Knight. Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: White Knight vs Black Knight.png (749 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
White Knight vs Black Knight.png
749 KB, 1024x606
Batman vs Moon Knight. Who wins?
>>
>>82608136
The winner will of course be Batman.

In an actual fight though I think Moon Knight could probably win if he digs out all his actual magic equipment and such.
>>
The artist, because they get to do a whole black vs white motif durring the confrontation that would look awesome. I am picturing either something in the snow or something involving white and black or grey paint.
>>
>>82608136
batgod
>>
>>82608136
>>82609876
There's no need for morrison's peak batman, O'neil's batman is enough. Moon knight powers are not enough to incline the balance in his favor.

Also OP should be banned, All vs including Batman or Superman need to beconsidered shitpost.
>>
My nigga moon knight has legitimate mystic shit in his favour. BatMAN is nothing more the a mere mortal
>>
Without Batgod bias or le prep time, it would be Moon Knight.

Moon Knight is not only mystically enhanced and guided by an actual Egyptian God, but he's also absolutely relentless. That fucker will not go down. It's a trait of his that he's insanely tough.

He's also experienced as fuck to the point of Gary Stu levels. CIA, professional boxer, world renowned mercenary. He's basically Big Boss. Moon Knight also gives no fucks about killing. He doesn't go out of his way to do it, but if it's the fastest way to get a nigger down then that's how it plays.
>>
>>82610226
Deathbattle rules does state no preptime
>>
>>82610226
>That fucker will not go down. It's a trait of his that he's insanely tough.

And Batman isnt?

>>82610226
>Moon Knight is not only mystically enhanced and guided by an actual Egyptian God

Not to any level above what batman fights all the time>>82610226

>He's also experienced as fuck to the point of Gary Stu levels. CIA, professional boxer, world renowned mercenary.

I will just ignore this part
>>
>Moon Knight's enhancements make him stronger and faster
>Batman is more skilled, has more weapons, and is a better tactician

Batman wins.
>>
>>82610722
>And Batman isnt?
Not to the level of Moon Knight.

>Not to any level above what batman fights all the time
Literally becomes super-strong during the full moon. Batman is peak human, not super human.

>I will just ignore this part
For what reason?
>>
>>82610947
Not him but will answer.
Batman has more training than CIA and FBI and the marines together, knows all the martial arts instead of just boxing, eats renowned mercenaries for breakfast and has more experience than Moon Knight as a superhero fighting street level to galactic problems, while Moon Knight is used to just street level. You don't bring in training and experience as a point against the bat, because the bat has more training and experience than 99% of other characters.
>>
>>82608314
Every time somebody mentions something like that my mind instanly goes back to that one episode of Samurai Jack.
>>
File: moon-knight-ghost-fighter.jpg (116 KB, 650x527) Image search: [Google]
moon-knight-ghost-fighter.jpg
116 KB, 650x527
Yes Moon Knight has the best outfit

That's what we're talking about right?
>>
>>82612155
How is his new ongoing?
Is it any good?

Is he still batshit crazy?
>>
Batman bests Moon Knight in literally every single aspect
>>
>>82612182
Seems really good, that art too.

Yes still crazy but there's also actually Egyptian gods messing with him too so that doesn't help
>>
>>82612327
I am going to see if anybody has storytimed it.
>>
>>82612237
Not in kill count
;^)

lmao Batman can't even kill the Joker
>>
>>82612182
Not the anon you asked, but I'm really enjoying the new series. It pulls more from the 80's series than the previous run did, re-introducing Crawley, Gina, Marlene & Frenchie and Smallwood's art is fantastic. I have high hopes for this series. So far it's really good.
>>
>>82612182
Good, but the dialogue is cringy at times.
>>
>>82608136
Doesn't Moon Knight have superpowers and magic shit? Batman doesn't traditionally deal well with that.
>>
>>82612182
I'm liking it a lot better than the rest of Lemire's Marvel work but it's decompressed as hell which makes it a drag to read monthly
>>
>>82610722
>And Batman isnt?
He doesn't generally come back to life from sheer GUTS, though.
>>
>>82608136
>DEATH battle
>Batman
Pls no
>>
>>82611235
>Not to the level of Moon Knight.
More so actually. Batman's "superpower" is his drive.
>>
>>82612394
I can only think of that one moment
>>
>>82612237
Well, except his costume is worse.

And he's not as physically strong or fast.

He can't pull that thing where he out-crazies someone, because Moon Knight is crazier.

And Moon Knight has magic.

But yeah Batman is richer and has more esoteric gadgets and is better at kung fu if that's what you mean.
>>
>>82612403
Yeah but batfags
>>
>>82612551
>Well, except his costume is worse
Nah mate, it's been 75 years and he still rocking those dang ol' pointy ears

>And he's not as physically strong or fast
Batman is actually at 2 ton level. What's Moon at? Plus Batman proven his reaction time is faster than light. Call me a batfag as much as you want but you can't argue with the page

>He can't pull that thing where he out-crazies someone, because Moon Knight is crazier
Outsmarting someone>outcrazying someone
How the fuck is that even useful?

>And Moon Knight has magic
So what? Magic means nothing once he goes full batgod ex Machina. Batman fucked up God once, I'm not even shiting

>But yeah Batman is richer and has more esoteric gadgets and is better at kung fu if that's what you mean
Sure pal
>>
>>82612488
Dude, Moon Knight has literally brought himself back from the dead through his devotion and willpower to Khonshu

He's like a Jihadist but prays to the God of vigilantes rather than Allah.
>>
>>82612762
>>82612551
>Well, except his costume is worse
>Nah mate, it's been 75 years and he still rocking those dang ol' pointy ears
Literally subjective

That said just cause they've done it for 75 years doesn't make it good.

I prefer Moon Knight's though and his reason for it.
>>
>>82611235
>>Not to any level above what batman fights all the time
>Literally becomes super-strong during the full moon. Batman is peak human, not super human.
Yes he is Super-strong but not on a level batman doesnt handle 5 times a month not including the league
>>I will just ignore this part
>For what reason?
His is experience is pretty low tier compared to batman

>>82612403
>Batman doesn't traditionally deal well with that.

That's one of the dumbest things i had ever read, Batman was fighting VAMPIRES before Namor and Captain America even existed.
>>
>>82613278
>Dude, Moon Knight has literally brought himself back from the dead through his devotion and willpower to Khonshu

And Batman defeated the omega sanction, jumped in time to the end of the universe to defeat the 5th dimention hyperfauna dragon-bat-god and dragged it back to the present to weak him, and then after defeating death he went back to gotham and punched the devil in the face.
>>
>>82612762
>Batman is actually at 2 ton level
>peak human
>4000lbs
i call shenanigans
>>
>>82614760
Jesus I hate Batgod
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.