[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: deadpool-statue.jpg (200 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
deadpool-statue.jpg
200 KB, 900x470
Meanwhile, in Japan
>>
Damn it Japan, you just have to make everything weird don't you?
>>
>>82605525
What's weird about it?
>>
>>82605621
Read it.
>>
>>82605683
ching chong nip nong ?
>>
Amazing.
>>
>>82605683
>I'm sort of a hero, what about it?
>Tweet me, I might respond #デップー発見

I don't see what's so weird?
>>
>>82605683
Literally the only thing I can read in that image is "Deadpool," this isn't one of the weeb boards
>>
File: KR_Ghost.jpg (46 KB, 437x658) Image search: [Google]
KR_Ghost.jpg
46 KB, 437x658
>>
>>82605518

Did they like the movie?
>>
>>82606225
It's not out until June 1.
>>
>>82606245
Thats a long fucking wait isnt it?
>>
>>82605683
I can't read moon

What the fuck is a Deadpool Road Show
>>
>>82606129
>>
Did Koyasu dub Deadpool in this like he did for Disk Wars?
>>
>>82606279
IIRC road show is the term they use for theatrical releases of movies.
>>
>>82606259
Japan always tries to play it safe when it comes to Hollywood movies. If it's not guaranteed to make a lot of money, it tends to come out later than the rest of the world. They let the rest of the world test the waters for them. Once it does get released, you'll see shit like pic related. "The world broke down in tears", it's about Interstellar. You often see things like "this was the number 1 hit in the US!" and what not.
Japan also has a decent movie business, so too many Hollywood movies would mess it up.

>>82606279
Roadshow means premiere date.
>>
File: Takehito Koyasu.jpg (61 KB, 623x659) Image search: [Google]
Takehito Koyasu.jpg
61 KB, 623x659
>>82606322

I just found it hadn't been released yet, it's coming out next month in Japan.

I want to believe they'll bring in Takehito Koyasu but I doubt it, since Deadpool in Wolverine Origins was Yasuyuki Kase who also dubs Jarvis/Vision and Batman in Japanese.

I hope it's Koyasu, he is my favourite seiyuu and the casting of him in Disk Wars was nothing short of genius.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.