[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in MCU is worth watching? I heard: Iron Man 1, all things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
What in MCU is worth watching?
I heard: Iron Man 1, all things Captain America, Ant Man, GotG and Agent Carter.
Some other movies? One shots?
>>
>>82603343
Good shit: Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Captain America: Civil War
Bad shit: Iron Man 1, Thor, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter
>>
File: 1437777759911.jpg (489 KB, 906x757) Image search: [Google]
1437777759911.jpg
489 KB, 906x757
>>82603401
>bad shit
>iron man 1
>>
>>82603401

>Iron Man 1 in both lists.

nice one retard.
>>
I personally enjoy Iron Man 3, but it's divisive. It's not really universally regarded as either great or terrible, so that one you'll have to watch just to make your own mind up about it.
>>
>>82603405
>82603417
he probably meant 2 because he listen IM in good shit and IM2 is universally hated

I don't think it's bad really, it's just mediocre>
>>
>>82603401
>Iron Man 3
>not Iron Man 2
???
>>
>>82603343
I'd say Iron Man 2 and the hulk movie are skippable. The TV shows idk but otherwise I think you wanna watch the thor movies and such to get the bigger story/ies, and Iron Man 3 wasn't that bad.
>>
>>82603401
>Jessica Jones
>good
>>
>>82603405
>>82603417
>>82603422
>>82603437
Shiet, I meant Iron Man 2 on the bad shit
>>
>>82603401
>Agents of SHIELD
>Not good shit after 11 or so episodes of monster of the week
>>
>>82603343
Not really, the movies lose their spectacle when you're not watching them in the cinema. The netflix shows are alright though.
>>
above capeshit standards tier:
>Iron Man 1
>Captain America: The Winter Soldier

great tier:
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Ant-Man
>Captain America: Civil War

Mediocre tier:
>The Incredible Hulk
>Captain America: The First Avengers
>The Avengers
>Iron Man 3
>Avengers: Age of Ultron

shitty, but worth a watch tier:
>Iron Man 2
>Thor

ignore tier:
>Thor: The Dark World
>>
>>82603343
First Captain America movie is average. It has a really great start and then turns to shit about half way through. Might be worth a watch if you're interested in the character and the other Cap movies are good.

Second Thor movie gets you should maybe watch if you can enjoy it not taking itself seriously. It was a fun movie for me.
>>
File: FiteMe.jpg (179 KB, 796x1509) Image search: [Google]
FiteMe.jpg
179 KB, 796x1509
>>82603343
>>
>>82603599
shield is great after the first 10 episodes or so and even those first episodes were okay at worst
>>
I'd say watch all of it. I'm not a die hard fan of the MCU, but it's obvious that it's one of the biggest pop culture phenomenons in history, so it's worth wading through the shit like Thor 2, and just enjoying the MCU as a whole.

That being said, don't watch Agents of Shield.
>>
>>82603599
Yep. Jessica Jones was one of the series where the main villain distracted you from how shit the rest of the stuff was. Like quite a few Disney films actually.

I mean, if David didn't show in that series it would have been considered about as good as SHIELD season 1-2.

Seriously, the entire "I was raped" was slammed into your face so hard and Jessica was such an unlikable protagonist that if it hadn't been for Kilgrave, I would have quit.
>>
>>82603561

I'd drop ironman 3 2 tiers to be honest, and bump Thor up 1. Otherwise I agree.
>>
File: 1l4Oi.jpg (78 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1l4Oi.jpg
78 KB, 960x717
>>82603599
>Ironman 3
>High tier

I legitimately don't understand. It was worse than Ironman 2, and Ironman 2 was ass.
>>
>>82603343
Nothing.
>>
>>82603599
>Age of Ultron
>high tier
>>
>>82605522
IM2 was a complete ness with no redeeming qualities.
>>
Must watch. Iron Man 1 and 2, the Cap trilogy, Avengers and Age of Ultron, Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
>>82605566
And IM3 was worse than that.
>>
>>82605566
If you imagine tony was drinking heavily throughout the whole movie it gets a lot better.
>>
Personallly speaking, the must-watch are Iron Man 1, Daredevil, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers 1, and all 3 Captain America movies.

Iron Man 2/3, Thor 1 and Avengers 2 are meh, but they are good to broaden the lore a little bit (specially Avengers 2 since it's events are pretty important to the overall continuity and character development of the MCU)

I didn't really feel Incredible Hulk but maybe it's because I don't like Hulk solo. He's much more interesting when he interacts with other heroes. Give it a watch and find out for yourself.

Thor 2, Jessica Jones and Agents of S.H. I. T are entirely skippable.

I haven't watched Ant-Man yet, but I've heard it's really good and another MCU must-watch.
>>
>>82605703
Oh, Agent Carter is pretty good as well, but I'm a little biased because I'm infatuated with Peggy.
>>
>>82603343
>I heard: Iron Man 1, all things Captain America

That's pretty much it.

The Avengers (first one, second one is shit) and Guardians of the Galaxy are worth a watch.
>>
>>82605672
I mean, then in would have been a pretty decent adaptation of DiaB, the only tony story anyone gives a shit about.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.