[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The only thing you need to know about Bill is to stay away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: LENOOOOORE.jpg (9 KB, 236x178) Image search: [Google]
LENOOOOORE.jpg
9 KB, 236x178
>The only thing you need to know about Bill is to stay away from him. Everything that man touches turns to...Bill.
>>
>>82596646
It's strange. I fear Bill, yet I am not afraid.
>>
Bill is only a problem because nobody is willing to put in the time to fix him up in the long run.
Bill needs better friends, but you just don't abandon your childhood friends after 30+ years.
>>
>>82596857
The only one that can really fix Bill is Bill.
If someone came in and tried to fix him then you'll just end up with Bill becoming totally absorbed in that person and he'd try to become as much like them as possible. As seen in that weightlifter episode.
Bill needs to take an active roll in making his own life better. Some therapy to deal with his more deep set issues and inability to cope would also be a really good idea.
>>
>>82596646
I still find it amazing that Hank didn't kick Bill's ass for doing that, I mean sure he lets a lot of Bill's crap slide, but that affected Bobby pretty hard, and Hank's usually pretty protective of his son
>>
File: Oscar.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
Oscar.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>>82596679
>>82596857
>>82597014

You know what I think Bill needed? A really good black friend.
>>
>>82596646
What episode is that
>>
>>82597052
he probably just wasn't taking it seriously, i mean it is bobby. Sure something else will catch his eye and he'll stop being bill jr
>>
>>82597076
Season 6, I'm With Cupid
>>
>>82597067
you actually kinda have a point, not necessarily about said friend being black, but more that he needs a friend outside of the subculture that Hank, Dale, and Boomhauer represent, it's too bad they did Khan's bipolar episode at the very end of the show, could have done a good episode about him deciding to help Bill get some psychological help cause he's been there himself

>>82597077
really by Season 6 Hank should have realized to treat anything involving Bobby seriously, even if it appears completely frivolous, cause it often blows up otherwise
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 405x412
>>82597101
Thanks
>>
>>82597154
Like that time bobby thought he had 3 girlfriends?
>>
File: 5DimDy6p.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
5DimDy6p.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
>>82597777
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.