[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets discuss this grand event
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Lets discuss this grand event
>>
>>82589470
That a hardcover minibus ya got there, Manuel?
>>
It's really bronze age dense but it works I think. I guess if we want to be picky one flaw is that Supergirl's death is ultimately pointless, though I did like it on its own. And of course with hindsight we know she would have been retconned out after the fact anyway once they decided to have Superman be the only Kryptonian.

>>82589501
They released an English deluxe version this year for the anniversary if you want one.
>>
File: The Magic Gathering.jpg (214 KB, 1128x718) Image search: [Google]
The Magic Gathering.jpg
214 KB, 1128x718
This will forever remain my favorite moment from this event. It was just badass seeing all of DC's magic users united during this event.
>>
>>82590268
Havent finished it yet, but...Wasnt the monitor the good guy? I'm at the part where even luthor jr says she gun kill him but it's all according to plan
>>
>>82590531
yeah you need to keep reading
>>
>>82590568
Ok, got to the part where the Big Bad introduces himself to the Flash as the Monitor.
But isn't this guy the ANTI-monitor? Also, does Superboy prime have anything to do with this? I swear I saw him wearing that armour before.
>>
Perez art is great i kinda want the deluxe
>>
>>82591071
I can't remember the specific point where he switches to Anti-Monitor rather than just Monitor but it is for sure in this story.

And yeah SBP is in this. Mostly important near the end though.
>>
>>82591210
Alright, cheers. I'll keep reading tomorrow. I'm enjoy it and that 70's (?) art is a lot better than I thought. Shame that it is in brasilian (I'm portuguese and it may seem the same to you, but the favela monkeys ruined our language and it's a disgusting perversion of portuguese, with fucked sentence structure and wtf words) and the names of the characters are horribly translated.
By the way, another comic I had when growing up wast twilight something, with Hal killing everybody and the ring ending up with Kyle. Is that just that comic or a multiple comic arc?
>>
>>82591396
That's Emerald Twilight (multi-issue Green Lantern arc) but I haven't read it so I can't tell you much more about it than you've already said.
>>
>>82591478
That's it. Oh man I'm starting to remember, I had a lot of comics when I was young (90's) but it never took off, for me. (Maybe because I would buy one issue, not understand the fucking plot that was on-going and drop the comics altogether).
I'm remembering a very big one that I had with Bruce's back broken and the most badass batman armour with a new guy inside running around.
Or something with Wolverine in the yellow and brown with something about the 4 horsemen.
Something about a muscular redeaded Luthor (might be a Superboy issue)
>>
Unless I misunderstood, Multiversity implied the hand at the beginning of the DC multiverse that Krona saw was actually the reader's hand, correct?
>>
>>82591396

>the favela monkeys

Can you keep your /pol/ shit out of /co/?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.