[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Monster Under the Bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 081-That-Thing.png (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
081-That-Thing.png
1 MB, 1000x1500
Guess what? It's diabeetus o'clock!
>>
Yiff in hell
>>
>>82585483
Demons aren't furries.

You should be purging him for being a heretic that consorts of dark spirits.
>>
>>82585428
I refuse to believe that sexy demon people don't understand the "concept" of kissing.
>>
>>82585565

She's, like, 9 in this pic.

The story takes place in present-day and flashback. The author hasn't figured out a decent way to differentiate the two besides giving the boy a chin and the girl bigger boobs.
>>
>>82585428
>That feeling when you sneak your fgrlfriend into your room at night and accidentally give her a handjob

>>82585565
Well why not? If it is not and has never been part of their culture as a ritual it would be very confusing to them. And they would describe it as she did in grasping for words like 'tasting each other'.
She can easily understand why humans do it after he explains to her its purpose.
>>
File: 1287432895880.jpg (23 KB, 444x322) Image search: [Google]
1287432895880.jpg
23 KB, 444x322
>>82585428
Why do the author ruin his art with a ton of beads of sweat copy pasted everywhere?
>>
>>82585428
This comic started out so much fun and now it's just a gigantic cocktease, and you can't even tell which parts of the story are flashbacks and which ones aren't.
>>
>>82585808
>ruin

What's there to ruin? That demon girl is overdesigned as fuck.

She has lizard eyes and huge eyelashes and swirly things on her orange hair and bat wing ears and a pointy tail and fangs and claws and some kind of weird halter-type dress.

It's like a 14 year old girl shat out a mary sue character with so many "sooper kewl XD" details that you're not sure what you're even supposed to be looking at.
>>
>>82585924
Dammit man, people like you are why the term mary sue is so meaningless
>>
File: fftadesign.jpg (116 KB, 829x709) Image search: [Google]
fftadesign.jpg
116 KB, 829x709
>>82585924
>That demon girl is overdesigned as fuck.

Not really, no. The demon girl in the comic looks like how a normal stupid teenager bitch dresses. 2 hours to fix the hair and makeup, half to apply gadgets and get in a dress, etc.

You want to see overdesigned, play Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts.
>>
>>82585633
The whole flashback thing is stupid.
I know there was a flash back for the first few strips but I thought it was only for a duration of a couple updates and there was no indication of timespan.
I thought it was a few months. Not what 3 years? 7 years? 10?

I didn't even realize flashbacks were still going on until I looked at the comments section and saw the author say they are 9 or 10 in that particular strip.
I was like "Weren't they fucking last week?'

I read this for the first time from strip 1-70something a few weeks ago.
When I read this I imagine the characters being in highschool no matter what.
The flashback concept can take a leap out a window.
>>
File: -.png (187 KB, 523x393) Image search: [Google]
-.png
187 KB, 523x393
>>82585808
>>
>>82585924
>overdesigned.

That's actually pretty far from it.

>Mary sue

I don't think you know what that term actually means
>>
This comic is cute but I wish pages would appear faster
>>
>>82586008
I swear some of those designs are to purposefully fuck with cosplayers.
>>
>>82586295
You've made my night anon
>>
>>82586440
I think you might be on to something...
>>
File: HOW THE FUCK.png (59 KB, 296x187) Image search: [Google]
HOW THE FUCK.png
59 KB, 296x187
>>82586295
>>
Needs more male nudity.
They've shown the mom and 2 demon girls naked.
I want to see Tim (main guy) and the new Green demon guy.
A little human/demon comparative anatomy.
>>
>>82586936
People need to be more prepared to draw genitals alongside the toplessness.

This is more of a general thing really, not saying I'm going to drop this particular comic unless I see a vagina, just If you're willing to show sex and nudity everywhere else why not go for the full body. It should not be such a taboo beyond the other things.
>>
File: PZO9012-Seltyiel.jpg (145 KB, 1093x1500) Image search: [Google]
PZO9012-Seltyiel.jpg
145 KB, 1093x1500
>>82585924
She has an odd hairstyle, a tail, and more corners than the dude. That isn't over designed anon. If you just changed her hairdo then she'd be an absolutely stock standard girl but with dark skin and a tail. Even her clothes aren't as detailed as the guy's and he's wearing fucking PJs.
>>
>>82587068
There are pics by the author which show full nudity for Shadow and Midnight.
>>
>>82587624
Are the on the same website as the comic or..?
>>
>>82587719
jiveguru on deviantart.
The comic page has a "vote" button in the upper right corner. I think its part of their ad revenue.
After you vote there is a page that the artist puts bonus pics on.
There's only been a few different ones so far.
This week its the mom showing ass and sideboob.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.