[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen Zed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was this a scam? The recent release date was for this May 1st then they changed it to November.
>>
>>82578277
It's never going to be released.
>>
As the ancient Hawaiians once said "Donate to a Kickstarter, with cinder blocks you go underwater."
>>
>>82578277
>Was this a scam
Gee, what do you think?
>>
File: 1458274827628.png (30 KB, 128x305) Image search: [Google]
1458274827628.png
30 KB, 128x305
>>82578277
they got a cease and desist from Jeff Jacks, it's never coming out
>>
>>82578277
>Was this a scam?

Why would anyone ever think it wasn't? It was some random asshole with no credentials to him announcing a project that obviously had no other pupose than to stirr up shit and never delivering on it.
>>
Jews didn't want it to happen, plain and simple.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a3MduZ1feI
>>
>>82578277
Maybe it's being retooled due to overwhelming negative feedback?
>>
>>82578277
I once misread this as Gen Zod. Also, what does that title even mean?
>>
>>82579388
Generation Z.
As in the generation you're currently a part of.
>>
>>82579388
"Zed" is how britbongs and kangaroo niggers pronounce the letter z.
>>
>not using superior "zeta"
Why are angloshits so retarded?
>>
As a tranny myself, I hope this flash shitheap never comes out and the world forgets it as fast as possible
>>
>>82579438
Hey now, don't forget the french pansies.
They use zed too.
>>
>>82579511
That's the irony of the SJW mentality of pushing characters "for Diversity" where the end result is either bland or offensive tokenism.
>>
>>82579511
I refuse to let this go forgotten. If you pollute the industry with lies then you should be immortalized with shameful threads like this every three months.
>>
>>82579623
It's almost like prioritizing the message over the actual product leads to a shitty product
>>
It's just weird how the social media accounts connected to it are still active.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.