[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ON THE ROOF!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg (71 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg
71 KB, 1200x632
ON THE ROOF!
>>
>it turns out Tony actually yelled "Underoos"

I chortled, not gonna lie.
>>
>>82577112
>it turns out Tony actually yelled "Underoos"

We explained this to all the deaf people when the trailer hit the internet. It didn't "turn out." It always was.
>>
What does underoos even mean?
>>
BEAUTIFUL SON
>>
File: untitled_23.jpg (56 KB, 620x401) Image search: [Google]
untitled_23.jpg
56 KB, 620x401
>>82577343
>>
>>82577343
Underwear basically the onsies joke he said earlier.
>>
Alright, seriously, why the hell did Tony think it was a good idea to bring a 16-year-old to fight a squad of hardened killers?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 315x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 315x410
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 484x484
>>
>>82577399
He thought Spidey web-fluid would be able to stop and arrest Captain without violence.
>>
>>82577399
Because Disney wanted more money.
>>
why didn't they give everybody web cartridges and webshooters and just all stick cap and the team to the floor
>>
>>82577399
>Alright, seriously, why the hell did Tony think it was a good idea to bring a 16-year-old to fight a squad of hardened killers?
>>82577439
>He thought Spidey web-fluid would be able to stop and arrest Captain without violence.
This. But also, Antman had to switch to Team Cap after Antman film established that Hank would never let Scott work with a Stark, so him being switched means Team Ironman was short two heroes.
>>
>>82577399
Because it wasn't a deathmatch, nobody but Tchalla was in "hardened killer" mode, and he's not just "a 16 year old". He's SpiderMan and you saw what he was capable of.
>>
You know what the movie lacked? Agent 13 vs Black Widow
>>
How was Tony able to deduce peter's identity?
>>
>>82578399

Security camera footage coupled with databases, accident reports, on hand accounts. For a guy like him it should have been pretty easy. You can deduce the height and body type of him, vocal signatures, from footage. Pair that with tickets sold to experiements in radiation, chemicals bought and shipped to certain adresses, lists of kids on the genius watch list, and that fact that Tony knows what having a family memeber die can do to your motivation. After all that it comes down to "I hope I'm right"
>>
>>82578515
>genius watchlist

Is that a real thing, senpai?
>>
>>82578666
If the there is a entire program dedicated to search people that are willing to fight hydra I would be honestly surprised if Tony could not create a type of program that search smart people for future employment.
>>
>>82577399
you saw what he could do, tony saw it as well
spiderman is perfect for this kind of scuffle, he's able to suppress people without having to resort to extreme violence, and he can do it from a distance, protecting him from harm
his only mistake was trying to go up against Cap when his powers weren't fully developed
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.