[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that in seasons 1-3, Family Guy mocked both right-wingers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 360x270
Why is it that in seasons 1-3, Family Guy mocked both right-wingers AND left-wingers (pic related, I was howling in laughter at this scene), but ever since the revival it's been all one-sided DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO?

Did Seths ego inflate over time?
>>
>>82569400
American Dad was meant to serve the purpose of "F*** REPUBLICANS", but when Family Guy got uncancelled and became more popular, Seth wanted go get his message out to a wider audience. So FG got repetitive with the jokes while AD got more original.
>>
>>82569502
We live in a world where American dad is better than the Simpsons
>>
>>82569400
When is Fox going to retire FG?
>>
>>82569400
Americans have gotten more and more polarized and angry than they were back in the 90's
>>
>>82570727
whenever it starts costing them money.
which will be never.
>>
>>82571276
This, but also the republican party has increasingly become a joke. They're an easy target, and Family Guy is increasingly all about picking on easy targets and lazy writing.
>>
you forgot how every new episode has brian as a liberal retard
>>
Is Sean Penn really a weird spastic?
>>
I'm sad that there are more "modern" episodes of Family guy than "old school ones", they've tainted and colored people's perception of the whole show.

Sure, the old episodes were a bit generic (I hated those "sentimental moments" at the end of. Every episode), and there were a few lame or lolrandom jokes (Optimus prime being Jewish), but there was some damn funny stuff in there, e.g. Peter turning The King and I into a sci fi thriller
>>
>>82569400
It's not Seth's fault that the right wing have been acting extra stupid in the last decade.
>>
>tfw people voted for Hillary because they thought it meant they weren't misogynistic.
>>
>>82572863
The Republican party has always been a joke, but as of recent we've been seeming how much of a joke the Democratic party is, yet we really aren't hearing about it in media.
A republican fucks up and you'll hear jokes about it for weeks.
A democrat fucks up and no one says a word, most will pretend it never happened.

I honestly wish more shows took jabs at the left without going so far it becomes edgy.
>>
>>82573787
More shows need this.
>>
>>82569400
Artists will always think like artists. It has always been like that and will always be. Otherwise they would be doing actual work.

Going through political bias is the price you pay for good entertainment so stop ranting and just deal with it like the rest of us.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.