[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did they get away with it? Wouldn't Hanna Barbara get mad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Yogi.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yogi.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
How did they get away with it? Wouldn't Hanna Barbara get mad?
>>
Cartoon Network IS Hanna Barbera.
>>
>>82569200
I think Will Hanna was dead, and Joe was too old to care when this came out
Plus the studio folded into Cartoon Network Studios which was originally a subsidiary of HB.
>>
>>82569200
They own all the Hannah Barbara stuff, that's why they were able to use Space Ghost and Birdman and Sealab and all that.
>>
File: egg salad.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
egg salad.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
Please pass the egg salad.
>>
>>82569364
https://a.pomf.cat/gmjpbd.webm
>>
>>82569200
'm pretty sure HB was shut down at this point.
>>
>>82569200
Ahem...
>Hanna-Barbera being CN's major source of animation before CN Studios opened
>Space Ghost Coast to Coast
>both HB and CN being under Time Warner (as is Warner Animation, which explains why so much of the shit they churn out is shown on CN)
>Bill and Joe dead
I don't think Hanna-Barbera either could or wanted to give a fuck back then
>>
>>82569200
Billy & Mandy's treatment of Hanna-Barbera characters was pretty tame compared to some of the Harvey Birdman stuff.
>>
>>82569846
CN Studios is literally what became of Hannah Barbera

In fact the CN studios branding was first used for some what a cartoon shorts and the first season of Dexter's lab before they went back to the Hannah Barbera name for a few years
>>
Hanna-Barbera ceased to exist after Bill's death in 2001.
>>
>>82572219
The best was Animaniacs' parody. The stiff, jerky animation, the painted whoosh lines in place of actual falling or head-shaking, the utter flatness of everything.. which wakko pointed out by rotating the props til their flat edge was at the camera.. then eating them anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.