[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for /co/: Maurecia seems to be a bit of a minor waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 641x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 641x370
Question for /co/: Maurecia seems to be a bit of a minor waifu on this board. Which design of her do you find more qt, show or the books?

The Wayside books were generally better and comfier than the show, but this may be the one thing I prefer from the show
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
Here's the books design
>>
>>82568549
What are the major difference between the books and the show?
>>
>>82569368
Todd is a transfer student and not a normal student
Myron is a short, fat, dumb, selfish nigger instead of a tall, thin, smart, selfless whiteboi
Maurecia does extreme sports
A lot of students are missing from the show
>>
>>82568549
How many years ago was this show?

For some reason, I think I remember liking it when I first saw it so long ago but I don't even remember why.
>>
>>82570977
2005-2008
>>
>>82571005
Was it really that many years?

I remember it being a thing for like one summer.
>>
File: VLCSNAP-4440933.jpg (112 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
VLCSNAP-4440933.jpg
112 KB, 853x480
>>82571236
There was a pilot tv movie and then the actual show ran for 2 seasons.
>>
Bump

Tell me guys, which design do you prefer?
>>
>>82568549
Didn't we talk about this already?
>>
I need to rewatch it. I'm a sucker for interesting architecture shows
>>
>>82575180
tv version
I'm basing the main character of my potential show off of her
>>
That episode where Maurecia becomes very slow due to having square wheel
>>
>>82568549
why does she have a mouse in her backpack
>>
>>82571236
It used to be played on nicktoons before the network became nick 2.0.
>>
>>82580243
It's a porcupine.
>>
>>82568549
To my knowledge all three books had different artists for the illustrations and then they even changed it again in reprintings, so there isn't really a "book" design".

>>82569490
>>82569368
Well the show is way more character focused and formulaic, in the books most of the characters were vehicles for wordplay and gags and were pretty much defined by one character trait. The first book had exactly one chapter about each student. Even later on they don't really have "main characters" like the cartoon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.