[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone checked out the first issue? What do you guys think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: DW_01-COV.jpg (261 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
DW_01-COV.jpg
261 KB, 780x1200
Has anyone checked out the first issue? What do you guys think of it?
>>
>>82557585
It was pretty good. It felt a lot better written than the first comic series, and I liked all the callbacks and cameos.
>>
It's off to a great start.

And I am curious and eager to find out who was in that empty cell.
>>
Here's my question though.....has anyone uploaded scans of it yet?
>>
>>82557848
Does Darkwing have any other cat or feline foes besides Cat-Tankerous? I can only think of Fluffy, and it could happen considering all the obscure villains that showed up in the issue.
>>
>>82557585
PRETTY GREAT
>>
>>82558268
All the feline villains I can think of were in the Disney Adventures comics. Fluffy, Pokerface, Mondo the Mad Mask Misappropriator...
>>
File: NiceOne.jpg (157 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
NiceOne.jpg
157 KB, 540x720
Might I also add.....I actually cracked up when I read this part.
>>
>>82558699
Well now I want to see a 'real grumblr account' run by 'Megs' ala KeepBeachCityWeird
>>
File: WolfDuck.jpg (64 KB, 764x960) Image search: [Google]
WolfDuck.jpg
64 KB, 764x960
Oh yeah and here's a face we haven't seen in like...ever.

For those that don't remember, this is Wolfduck........yes.....THAT Wolfduck....
>>
>>82559834
Yeah, that was the cameo that made me go "Oh, wow" in that "Holy shit, I remember that guy" way.
>>
>>82558699

I'd always thought if one had to be tumblr, it'd be Bushroot.

>>82559834

Oh shit! I thought he'd be forgotten forever.
>>
>>82558268
>>82558452
Plus the cell with the yarn and scratching post means it's got to be a "real" cat and Fluffy fits the description.

>>82559834
See that's the moment I realized they were going to bring out characters from ANY media. So I guess Fluffy's definitely fair game.
>>
>>82561782
Bushroot doesn't really seem the type to rant on Tumblr. He's too...pleasant, for lack of a better word.
>>
>>82562309
I really hope its Fluffy. He was the best villain from the Disney Afternoon comics and would make a great addition to the villains roster.
>>
How did Negaduck come back? Are they going to handwave that?
>>
>>82564128
Given that the Omnibus collecting the previous DW Comic series, which is canon to this run might I add, keeps the Negaduck ending in Crisis Of Infinite Darkwings and erases the crossover from Canon history, I'd actually like to know how he came back too.
>>
Storytime when?
>>
>>82566404
When the scans are uploaded, I guess.

Kinda sad to see the lack of hype. You'd think a new DW comic starting would be bigger news considering how the last one was received.
>>
File: 1308206265622.jpg (41 KB, 494x362) Image search: [Google]
1308206265622.jpg
41 KB, 494x362
>>82566466
It is quite puzzling.
>>
>>82566466

How was the last one received?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.