[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLAYFACE REVEALED Gotham - "A Legion of Horribles"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5
File: _1462577894.jpg (46 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
_1462577894.jpg
46 KB, 600x375
CLAYFACE REVEALED

Gotham - "A Legion of Horribles" still image
>>
>>82553362
>>
>>82553362
What a world we live in. I don't think anyone expected Gotham to be this good.
>>
Yay!
>>
>>82553362

AW SHIT

Just when I thought this series couldn't get better it keeps topping itself.
>>
Gonna start running out of villains if they keep this up. Who's next? Man-Bat? Croc?
>>
To be honest I was hoping the wouldn't do Clayface, I just wanted them to do Matt Hagen.
>>
>>82553362
More like "Bruce Wayne and friends"
>>
If this show took place while bruce was off training/globe trotting it would make a lot more sense
>>
>>82554767
Both of them would be rad, if they nailed the looks and had enough budget to add some cgi. But seeing how they've done Azrael or Freeze, I could see it work.

They're also villains not tied directly to Batman, so they make sense to exist even if he's still not around.
>>
>>82554767
Croc would be really cool. Nobody ever really wants to use him.
>>
>>82555422
Next time the Graysons come to town with the circus they could have the incredible Crocodile Boy.
>>
>>82554804
>not muh Batman

The globe trotting ninja shit was one of the worst additions to batman lore. Its up there with Killing Joke's Joker origin.
>>
>>82555438
God yes, that would rule. Especially if Croc got to stay in town and interact with other people.

I also hope Zsasz comes back, too. Gotham has been really good about using villains people don't respect.

And beat of all, there's no Joker!
>>
>>82555497
Zsasz is by far my favorite Gotham bad guy.
>>
>>82556194
He was prerry good. I dunno why they stopped using him.
>>
What characters do you guys want and how would you add them
>Waylon Jones is abandoned by his aunt at Arkham and becomes the youngest patient
>Child services comes to get him out because he's not insane, just has a terrible skin condition his family could never afford to treat him for
>Strange not wanting to lose a good test subject does the lizard gene whatever he did on that one woman
>Begins making Waylon even more self conscious
>When child services comes back to get him Strange's suggestion and influence causes the much more reptilian Waylon to attack and kill the agent
>Waylon starts developing meta human powers from his treat and escapes into the sewers and starts roaming the streets
>Finds and kills his aunt, partly eats her
>At the same time we start seeing the defender of the weak nice guy Croc personality emerge
>Meets Bruce who befriends him and is accepting of him, doesn't realize the terrible things he's done
>Selina meets him and attacks him and sends him off for being a freak
>Bruce not knowing Croc is a criminal tries to have Gordon find him and bring him back
>Upon seeing the GCPD Croc attacks before escaping into the sewer
>>
>>82558124
>Anarky
>Young anonymous leader that's causing riots at the mayoral elections
>Becomes class warfare thing and gets people to start harassing Bruce Wayne and throwing shit at his house
>Full on raid eventually, Bruce gets captured
>Bruce escapes by himself, with a some dialogue about Justice and Discipline and all those values before punching out Anarky
>>
>>82554767
Next is Jason Todd
>>
Mad Hatter and Ventriloquist are perfect for this show. Just a matter of time.
>>
>>82555455
Then how the fuck does Bruce become the best fighter in all of Gotham? By sword fighting with Alfred? Don't be dumb, kid Bruce is a stupid fucking idea.
>>
Still waiting for young Talia and young Elliot
>>
>>82558758
Elliot was in Season 1
>>
>>82558814
Don't tell me he was the smug asshole that Bruce beats, they are supposed to be friends
>>
>>82558870
Yup
>>
>>82558870

That was indeed him.
>>
>>82558882
>>82558886

Well, fuck. Guess they can't get everything right.
>>
>>82559020

In some stories they were never friends. Elliot was jealous and hateful of Bruce from the start.
>>
>>82558458
watching youtube
hiring in other supers to give him tips
sexually molesting large animals and then beating them in a fair fight
>>
>>82559020
They could always become friends later, although Bruce isn't quite the type to have friends. Could have been they were friends beforehand, and Bruce's time away from school and severe autism made him fucked up.

I think Black Mask is in it, too
>>
>>82559133

>I think Black Mask is in it, too

His dad was. He's dead now.
>>
>>82558458
You realize that you don't have to be trained by ninjas for 1000000 years to be a good fighter, right?
>>
>>82553362
has bane appeared in this show yet? it would be cool if he was the final villain of the whole show
>>
>>82559167
What would be his motivation? I think Bane is particularly difficult to have without an actual Batman.

I like the show, I like kid Bruce, I don't think Bane would fit well.
>>
>>82559167
Venom was.

>>82559203
I think, if they really wanted to, he meets kid Bane while travelling in south america or whatever.
>>
>>82558448
Hatter was hinted at last Ep
>>
>>82559271

Yeah, with all the subtlety of a brick.
>>
>>82559144

Could have been his Uncle.
>>
>>82558428
dick isnt even born yet
>>
>>82559271
>>82559279
inb4 they introduce a totally different guy
>>
>>82559391

Really hope not, but they did with Firefly, so who knows.
>>
>>82559203
well, i meant near the end of the show, where bruce is finally beginning to grow up and become the batman we know. but then i remembered how young bruce is in this and realized it would be kind of weird.
>>
>>82559405
I still think she might be Garfield's mom
>>
>literally all of Batman's rogue gallery will be pushing their early 50s before Batman even begins.
>>
>>82559479
>Thinking Batman is going to show up in this universe.
>>
>>82558124
My wishlist:

>Ventriloquist
>Baby Magpie as some kind of bitchy street rival Cat hates
>Roman Sionis
>a poor kid who is never given a name whose life is fucked over by bruce at every step for a whole season on accident. Like, Bruce foes something which leads to his home getting raided by police and him being put on the streets or something. Bruce is doing the right thing but this kid on the periphery of his actions constantly suffers and sees him as a tormentor. In his last appearance he is hauled off to juvie and somehow hears or is inspired with the name "Cameron van Cleer." Maybe from a book or something.
>Harvey and Bruce meeting up, and maybe even hanging out with Bruce looking up to him

As for impossible never gonna happen ideas
>a young Una Nemo becoming close friends with Bruce

I sort of miss the slice-of-life stuff from season 1.
>>
>>82559501
Not Bruce Bats anyway. Gordon Batman will be a thing with Bruce financing The Dark Knight
>>
>>82559479
Which of Batman's villains that they've shown are both his age and need to be a physical threat?

Eddie and Harvey are the only ones commonly portrayed as his age that are older than him. Two-Face is basically a crime boss and Riddler is a mental threat, not a physical one.

Besides, Gotham has given us the best Riddler we've ever seen outside the comics, and even the comics refuse to use him because not muh Joker.
>>
File: 1453748603555.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453748603555.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>Flash villains are result of a particle acelerator explosion
>Smallville villains are result of a meteore storm
>Gotham villains are result of Strange experiments

Wow, so much creativity
>>
>>82559821
So far, two are results of Strange experiments. Try again.
>>
>>82559886
>Mr. Freeze
>Azrael
>Clayface
>Mad Hatter
>Fish Mooney 2.0
>Barbara Kean
>>
>>82559967
>Freeze
>Barbara
They were both villains before Strange did anything.
>Fish Mooney
>Mad Hatter
Neither have been confirmed, just hinted to
Azrael and Clayface are the only villains of like 20 to be created by Strange
>>
>>82559821
nice try MCUck
>>
>>82559821
I'll take that over "Batman you created all you villains" meme
>>
>>82556194

>Zsasz: "Is anyone in there?"
>Gordon and Bullock go guns akimbo on the unseen
>Zsasz: "I'll take that as a no. See you later!"

Based Zsasz knowing when to fold 'em.
>>
>>82560205

Not him but arent the synopsis out for the final eps? I specifically remember seeing Fish Mooney's name in the final epsidoe so unless that was fake...
>>
>>82560511
That's kind of cool if that's the case, but I thought everyone hated Jada Pinkett-Smith. And Fish was easily the worst part of Season 1. Maybe her being dead longer will make her even crazier than Gallavan?
>>
>>82554781
OG Clayface was Basil Karlo and he didn't have any powers in his debut. He was just a jaded actor who went crazy and started offing people who denied him his comeback.
>>
>>82555455
>up there with Killing Joke's Joker origin
That's the 'origin' they're using in this show though and it's been handled great so far.
>>
>>82562325

u wot m8
>>
>>82562459
His "origin" in the Killing Joke is that he doesn't have a definitive origin and that's exactly what they've been doing on Gotham. We've had the lousy comedian booed off the stage, the edgy Red Hood kid, and all the Jerome memers as possible candidates.
>>
>>82554767
Pretty sure we saw Croc's hand in the Indian Hill montage so once Riddler unleashes them all we'll probably see him in the finale or next season
>>
>>82558458
It's clear Bruce is already pretty good in his abilities and will continue to train. Right now he's about 15 and will likely take the mantle of Batman in 5-10 years. Globe trotting could still happen but he's probably just gonna train in Gotham.
>>
File: 12315641512515.jpg (8 KB, 106x94) Image search: [Google]
12315641512515.jpg
8 KB, 106x94
>>82563656
I also think that's part of the show's theme, there's less of a focus on Batman and more on the city. It's a show about weird shit that happens in Gotham, and I like to think that this version of Batman is entirely conceived in Gotham City.

Which I find refreshing.
>>
>>82563656
this, he can always travel later with a "I'll be back when I am ready" theme
>>
>>82554850
They did Azrael? That's rad as fuck, i gotta pick up on Gotham
>>
>>82563966
go with caution, it might not be what you wanted to.

it's extremely entertaining either way.
>>
File: image.jpg (932 KB, 1183x1655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
932 KB, 1183x1655
>>82558458

The same way he always did, you casual fuck
>>
>>82558124
>Kirk Langstrom working working as a researcher with Strange
>Later on in the series Gordon and Bullock have to capture a Man-Bat that Langstrom created for an international terrorist organization.
>Introduce the circus of the strange Gotham, several Indian Hill escapees join. Have Professor Pyg be the main villain of an entire arc.
>Reintroduce the flamingo as his henchman, after he is brainwashed and disfigured by pyg.
>Have a kiteman episode for shits and giggles
>Fully introduce the Mad hatter. Strange is already taking care of that.
>Penguin slowly regaining power in the criminal underworld, but his final obstacle is a mysterious, unseen crimeboss.
>Turns out to be scarface/the ventriloquist.
>Nygma is becoming a relevant criminal, but must first deal with a copycat who calls himself the cluemaster. He kills him by the end of the season and starts thinking of taking the supervillain bussiness more seriously.
>>
File: idea.webm (304 KB, 482x652) Image search: [Google]
idea.webm
304 KB, 482x652
>Bruce Wayne gets his fear of bats after he has a run in with Scarecrow, and his fear toxin

That will be $1000 dollars please.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.