[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fund every MIT student >Suddenly hundreds of supervillains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Iron-man-site-tony-stark.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
>Fund every MIT student
>Suddenly hundreds of supervillains on the streets
>Scorpion, Mysterio, Rhino, Venom, Doc Ock, Vulture, Chameleon, Electro, Beetle, Black Cat, Shocker, etc., all reimagined as students with unlimited money
>Spider-Man has to deal with fucking all of it

After all, everything he does is a mistake.
>>
He looked over everyone's projects beforehand. If there were any supervillains ones he'd probably keep on eye on them.
>>
That would be a hilarious premise. Iron Man becomes a suprr villain factory.
>>
How long was the black mother standing near the elevator for him? How did she get back there?
>>
>>82549510
>"Portable virtual image projectors designed to replace CGI in films? Well, it's not a weapon, so I don't see a problem. Nice work, Mr. Beck."
>>
>>82549629
You'd stop Karl Benz from inventing the car because it could be used for evil you jerk.
>>
>>82549629

>"Four metal arms to help contain solar bursts from a man-made sun to harness energy from? Cute. Approved, Mr.---OR SHOULD I SAY, DOCTOR OCTAVIUS! Yes, that's right! I'm paying for your doctorate, too!"
>>
>>82549684
>implying Henry Ford wasn't a supervillain
>>
>>82549624

She was a plant by Zemo.

So was the chick screwing up the teleprompter to make Tony upset and leave, and so was the professor who was talking to Tony about his idea to make him leave even more.

All of them were plants.

You don't know how deep Zemo's rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>82549629
>i dont see what use giant titanium stilts could be but what ever go nuts
>>
>>82549624
>>82549824
She worked for the state department, that meant she had government clearance.
>>
>>82549858

>"This dude really wants to build a birdsuit. Eh, fuck it, here just take Falcon's design specs and make your own, have fun."
>>
>>82549469
You know, if a lot of supervillains had had the support of their teachers and all the funding they wanted for their inventions, they might not have become supervillains.
>>
>>82550128

>Broke students, angry at the system
>Egghead rises to prominance and invents his egg-launcher
>"I'M JUST BREAKING A FEW EGGS HAHAHAHAHHAHA"
>>
>After all, everything he does is a mistake.

But that's true. He's Marvel's Jimmy Neutron.
>>
>>82549824
>>82549865

the actress that plays her is also the villain in the Luke Cage series.

I know they said they aren't the same character but come on....it'd make more sense if they were.
>>
>>82549469
This wouldn't work for all of Spidey's villains, but I can see it for at least one or two.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.