[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncle Grandpa!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 18989252.jpg (79 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
18989252.jpg
79 KB, 800x480
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 100% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD IF YOU SEE A DUPLICATE OR OTHERWISE UNOFFICIAL UNCLE GRANDPA 0% CERTIFIED TALKBACK THREAD PLEASE RE-DIRECT THEM HERE

>Memory Foam - After getting another mattress for Pizza Steve, Uncle Grandpa and friends notice Pizza Steve's memories have been sucked into it, and they must get them back.

BY THE WAY MAKE SURE TO HAVE A GOOD MORNIN'!
>>
Did ANYONE here watch it?
>>
>>82548761
What a sweet episode. I'm convinced this might be the best cartoon on TV now.
>>
What the hell was with the animation style changing halfway through the episode? Uncle G looked off and Mr Gus looked fat as fuck then suddenly it went back to normal
>>
UG finally airs in the morning and I can't ever remember.
The worst part is that if the talkback threads were made earlier I would be more likely to see them and look for a working stream but since no one has anything to post until after they've seen the episode it'd just drop off before it even starts.
>>
Anyone got a Mega?
>>
File: Memory Foam.jpg (129 KB, 1562x862) Image search: [Google]
Memory Foam.jpg
129 KB, 1562x862
A few issues here and there, also trying some new screen capture program. SO things might be different

Download Link Here

https://mega.nz/#!fppzlTBK!LMp_L7D7v9Ir_VIuWO7PEWvuooUB-cLhxEju0Xg6FQU
>>
File: UG_phone.png (659 KB, 1280x736) Image search: [Google]
UG_phone.png
659 KB, 1280x736
>>82549674
Thanks.
>>
>>82549441
That happens sometimes when an episode has multiple storyboarders. Myke Chilian and Nick Edwards did this one, might be worth checking out their earlier episodes to see if one of them was involved in any other slightly-off-model episodes.
>>
Pretty good episode. Always a good episode when Mr, Gus and Pizza Steve bro out
>>
>>82550139
Yeah, that ending was nice.
>>
so is pizza Steve still gonna lie to uncle grandpa or not? I'm confused
>>
>>82550867
yes he just happens to be legit good at chess
>>
>>82550867
There may be something of an implication that he won't be as much of a dick from here on out but for all intents and purposes he's back to his old self.
>>
I'm probably the only one who thinks this show has development I think the show has drastically changed from what it was season 1 wise and turned into a much better self aware show (give or take a few shitty episodes) , but I just think that if people watched this episode rather than going on others expectations than there would be less people hating on ug for bullshit reasoning. but that's just what I think of it
>>
>>82552263
While the show has changed but I don't know if I'd consider it better or worse than when it started.
>>
>>82553715
The past ten episodes or so launched the show from good to fucking god tier. The show even has decent character development now. Too bad it got cancelled like Wander Over Yonder right when it got good.
>>
to be honest I think it's getting cancelled over shitty ass scheduling rather than how the show actually is, like I never new there was a new episode till I checked today.
>>
>>82548378
Bump
>>
>that huge background error in the bowling part

That's new PPG-tier bad.
>>
UG sucks ass, point blank.
>>
>>82557203
"DankMemeMachine" nice.
>>
>>82557203
and just what is your favorite cartoon "DankMemeMachine"
>>
>>82556989
What error?
>>
>>82556989
>talking shit bout PPG

nostalgia fags in general
>>
>>82548378
This is killing cartoons
>>
>>82558108
found the su fag
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.