[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Carl sits down and reads/watches the last thing you've read/watched.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Carl sits down and reads/watches the last thing you've read/watched.

What's his reaction?
>>
>>82547209
>Which character is that. What's her name? The one with the tits.
>Yeah I ain't pronouncin' that. You know what I would do though?
>Oohohoh yeah! TONIGHT.
>>
>>82547209
Pale Flower. Probably would have loved it if not for the subtitles.
>>
>>82547209
>You're an adult and you're watching/readin' this. What are you, freakin' stupid?

This would probably be his reaction to anything that is /co/, be it capeshit, cartoons, internet animation or webcomics.
>>
File: Carl - none of this matters.jpg (27 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
Carl - none of this matters.jpg
27 KB, 450x300
>>
>"Ayo, da Powerpuff Gurls? What kinda sissypants dude are ya? Put on your tiara and your tutu if you're gonna watch that crap."
>>
>'Ey this spike guy sounds familiar, I swear I've heard his voice somewhere.'
>>
>>82547209
The last thing I watched was the anime My love story so I imagine it would go like this.
>I don't want to read put it on English!
>What do you mean there's no English!
>Holy crap that guy is big. Seventeen ya gotta be shitting me! He is going to be a great football player!
>So this is one of those Japanese cartoons right?
>If so why isn't the girl naked!
>>
The last thing I read was the Flash and GL Brave and the Bold miniseries. I can't imagine that Carl would find men in tights appealing.

Last thing I watched was either the Snoop Dogg episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries, or the zucotti Manicotti episode of ATHF. If Mike, he'd probably watch thinking Mike was gonna beat the shit outta someone and loudly complain when he doesn't, if ATHF he'd bitch about not being in that episode.
>>
The last thing I watched was ATHF
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (189 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
189 KB, 600x450
>Space Ghost Coast 2 Coast
>>
>"This Don Draper guy is my kind of man! Women are like booze and money, you can't have enough of them. Those Arab countries got it right, y'know."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.