[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so fucking weird to watch a somewhat older (or very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Recess Movie.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Recess Movie.png
3 MB, 1600x900
It's so fucking weird to watch a somewhat older (or very much older) cartoon movie in 2D and suddenly you have a detailed 3D sweeping shot of a place on the series.

I can think of times early Simpsons and early Family Guy did it, but was it common for other shows almost always in 2D?
>>
>>82545594

Bobby's World intro.
http://youtu.be/GqQjpTbHR0A
>>
>>82545784
forgot about that, real neat
>>
>>82545784
they made a The Shining:TAS?
>>
>>82545858
where the fuck did you get that
>>
>>82546064
Kid riding tricycle through hallway dumbass. It's one of the most iconic images in The Shining.
>>
>>82546097
I thought the most iconic image was a bright white/blue light and some twins
>>
>>82545784
this should have modern sequel.
called ROADKILL BOB

intro would be recreation of this but with dead people.
>>
>>82546357
>family guy joke but with a caveman telling it
>>
>>82545594
>all that simple color texture
>the animated parts and trees were 2D but were formed to stay frontal view as the camera panned

god that shit fucked with me
>>
>>82545594

>sim City 2013
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.