[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
El Dorado is a great film but its biggest flaw is its ending which felt rushed

>Introduce Cortez as a villainesque character
>You don't see him for the majority of the movie
>Cortez makes it to El Dorado
>The Aztecs worship him as their new god
>The Aztecs don't understand that Cortez is going to exterminate them all, take their gold and return to spain

What a fucking awful ending worst part of the movie
>>
>>82543549
>MCU is the world you want
>DCEU is the world you got
>>
>>82544100

Synder should not be doing films on A-class heroes.

If someone told him to do a Catwoman project instead I'd be all for it.
>>
>>82544149

>Snyder doing Catwoman

Can't wait for the extra 12 rape scenes!
>>
>>82544203

You're thinking of the other guy who like to talk about rape...I forgot his name he looks like a bum.
>>
>>82544203
>>82544203
Nah. He'd probably adapt the prostitute origin story that no one likes.

He would probably have one of her clients rape her or something edgy
>>
>>82544285

What Marilyn Manson cover would he put over the scene as it plays in slow-motion?
>>
>>82544285
>>82544316

New 52 Catwoman is fucking awful and I'll fucking fight anyone who doesn't agree otherwise.
>>
>>82544327

The Genevieve Valentine stuff is awesome, but the early works were fucking terrible.
>>
>>82544350

That's namely what I meant. I'm waiting for the New 52 to keep fucking around with more and more old classic characters

>Lesbian Lois when?
>>
Judd Winick is a talentless hack.
From what I heard he's a fun person, but I can't stand any of his writing. That's probably why I'm the only person on this board who hates Under the Red Hood.
>>
>>82544372

Was the first N52 issue the one that had the image of Selina and Bruce banging on the rooftop?

What steaming shit.

>>82544395

To be fair people like the animated version more then the actual comic on /co/.
>>
>>82544422

Yes. You're absolutely correct
>>
>>82544395

I have yet to see Captain Nazi I would have loved to see him in the film but we got Amazo instead.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.