[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: WON82.jpg (964 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WON82.jpg
964 KB, 950x1229
>O awful Rider of the night/ who shall not stray when led by day/ He that striketh down each man/ or beast or God that bars his way

“May God drag down the lids of those that watch the sleepers, and may their rest be unperturbed.”
-Prayer to Incubus
>>
>>82541139
Huh, that prayer. I wonder if Incubus is a nihilist?
>>
Juggernaut what the hell do you think you're doing?
>>
>>82541435
Releasing White Chain from hibernation by the looks of things.

I feel real sorry for the guy who just got the top of his skull lopped off. That's a slow death.
>>
His landing wouldn't look out of place in a DMC or Bayonetta game.
>>
>>82541139
>Teenage Allison is about to get rescued by a wicked angel riding a skeletobike, and an effeminate angel with strong morals
Yes. More anime
>>
>>82541481
Especially since Dante had a 'vehicle' weapon in DMC4. Hope he gets something similar in the next DMC game. Like a motorcycle.
>>
I still don't know what Abaddon meant by "woe be he who mistakes the rider for the steed."
>>
>>82541485
When does funding for K6BD cartoon start? I have income to expend.
>>
>>82541479
He's probably fine.
>>
>>82541139
Now that's what you call sticking the landing, eh?
>>
>>82541557
Perhaps Juggernaut is possessing both the armor AND the bike? So even if the armor is destroyed, he can still act through the bike? It could be similar to how humans can get hollowed out and filled with a demon's essence. Perhaps that's why Juggernaut brings along those shades (sinners) with him? Back-ups.
>>
Ain't no party like a Juggernaut party cause the Juggernaut party DON'T STOP
>>
>>82541215
I assume all the demiurges would be in some respect
>>
File: Katsu.gif (953 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Katsu.gif
953 KB, 500x281
>>82541139
YES

I CAN FINALLY STOP BITCHING ABOUT A LACK OF SUPERNATURAL KUNGFU ACTION

THANK YOU LOGARIUS WHEEL SKELETON MAN
>>
>>82541566
You don't have enough
>>
Also by accepting Juggernaut's offer wasn't White chain suppose to get fancy new armor?
>>
>>82542345
She refused and ran away. Then Michael came and told her to cooperate.
>>
>>82542303
Jagganoth certainly is, what with his destroy everything plan he wants to enact.

>>82542417
Right,but I thought she'd get the body anyway.

I guess I was wrong. Just seems a bit off that she accepted anyway but it didn't happen.
>>
>>82542438
>Jagganoth certainly is, what with his destroy everything plan he wants to enact.
Nah, man. To be a nihilist means that one doesn't see any purpose in life as well as the rejection of religious principles.

Jagganoth certainly has a purpose in life. And he certainly believes in the divinity of his mission.
>>
>>82541479
That definitely clipped his brain
>>
>>82542438
>>82542495
It can mean many things and usually is used as an escape. There is essentially no meaning in anything so one is able to freely chose what is important to them totally unfettered. A lot of the demiurges seem to carry this mentality though that is just one portion of it.

>>82542345
>>82542438
Maybe when she comes back into the body it will change to her new Thorn form. Their armor is a little malleable and she has shown changing from casual mode to battle mode which changes its appearance so that will probably happen.
>>
>>82542810
>Maybe when she comes back into the body it will change to her new Thorn form. Their armor is a little malleable and she has shown changing from casual mode to battle mode which changes its appearance so that will probably happen.
I don't think the transformation is THAT dramatic, anon.
>>
>>82542836
Because she wasn't a thorn then. Delicious used to have a regular body as well but fucked it up being as unangelic as possible to the state we saw. These shells are very malleable.
>>
>>82542910
No, Delicious' body was damaged from lying. The shape was weathered, cracked, and colored by her fire.

There's no basis in what you're saying. What proof do you have that the general shape of her armor changed all that much? Why do you think White Chain's armor could suddenly turn silver and grow spikes all over? At most, from what we've seen, the armor's parts can simply move. White Chain's helmet expanding into a pseudo-halo is like an action figure with movable parts.
>>
>>82541139
NO! Not the not smug guards.
What did they do to derserve such a fate?
>>
>>82542981
>What proof do you have that the general shape of her armor changed all that much?
Because it clearly did?
>Why do you think White Chain's armor could suddenly turn silver and grow spikes all over?
Because White Chain's battle mode armor turns dark blue in places where it wasn't and grows a halo and pronounced chest plate?
>White Chain's helmet expanding into a pseudo-halo is like an action figure with movable parts.
It very clearly expands from nothing.
>>
>>82542320
more skulls for the skull wheel
>>
Let's keep this thread up so morning people can see it
>>
RIP dat blue ass.
>>
but I wanted more cute lolison doing cute loli things with lolimotom
>>
>>82545476
All in good time, anon. All in good time.
>>
Anyone got the newest version of the RPG? It looked interesting and I wonder if it changed in any meaningful way/anything cool got added.
>>
PATRAM SWORD HAND
>>
Abbadon mentioned that he'll probably have a book out from Image by the end oft his year. Nothing concrete or official yet though.
>>
>>82541139
>HRRN

indeed.
>>
Juggernaut is more powerful than I had realised. I considered Juggs and even Metatron to be below the Demiurges in the power they could bring to bear. But if Juggs feels up to fucking with Mottom directly he's probably stronger than I had considered.

Mottom seems to fight with witchery rather than psycho kung fu so this could be fun if they come into direct opposition.
>>
>>82545953
Angels don't have access to the Art, but they're apparently monsters at combat and their bodies incredibly tough. And Juggernaut, being igneous, is probably rather tough. Especially since he's only incarnated 6 times.

It's hard to say whether he could be a match for a single Demiurge. I could see the reason why the Concordance holds back from trying to take down one Demiurge being the fact that it would cause the remainder to band against them and crush their forces.
>>
>>82545860
aka NANTO SEIKEN
>>
File: 1459450649709.jpg (1 MB, 1276x779) Image search: [Google]
1459450649709.jpg
1 MB, 1276x779
What happend to bug girl servant?
>>
>>82546913
Waifu waiting room.
>>
>>82542981
>TFW no White Chain and Delicious vs 6jugg battle royal
>>
>>82546977
I don't want to hurt your feelings, anon, but right now he would destroy them.
>>
>>82546913
Probably got made into fruit.
>>
>this is the second time that White Chain's immobile stone body has been crashed into a battle from the air
>>
>>82541215
No, not likely. Succubus/Incubus are known as dream demons, invading the minds of people who sleep. When talking about sleepers I think they are literal here.
>>
>>82545476
You'll get badass loli vs angel battles and you'll like it
>>
>>82545953
The average angel is just a cop and not very strong. White chain has died 81 times. However Juggernaut has only died 6.
>>
>>82548593
The number don't say everything. Juggernaut has only died 6 times but he's an igneus angel, which means it's been much less time since his last reincarnation compared to White chains.

You can have a small number just by chilling into the void contemplating existence. You can have a huge number just because you continue to put yourself in the frontline of battle.

Also Abbadon said that even the least powerful angels are incredibly badass. An angel is, I quote "a fired stone or metal shell protecting a controlled nuclear explosion skilled in millenia old martial arts."

The problem of most angels is both inaction and the fact that while they have a very high baseline (white chains and Delicious were slaughteing people left and right only with their stray shots, and Cio said that you need an angel to beat an angel) they usually don't have the drive and potential to allow them to become incredibly powerful individuals.

So while an average angel shit all over an average everything else an exceptional human shit all over exceptional angels, as we have seen with Koss.
>>
>>82548593
>and not very strong
Quite the opposite, actually. Angels are the most lethal fighters in Throne. The reason for why White Chain has had to incarnate so many times is probably because of her desire to do good, which tends to pit one against unfavorable odds. There's a reason why White Chain is known as a "mad dog" by the guilds (who've been described as pretty much being criminal syndicates).

That said, the less times an angel has died is certainly an indicator of how strong the angel is. I mean, some may simply be spending their time wiling away the eons in the Void, but for the Thorns who are dedicated to destroying the "unlawful" in Throne, Juggernaut has certainly engaged in a lot of bloodshed as the leader.

And by "die", that's mostly referring to the "death" of their physical shells. If their souls are also killed, it'd take a long time before they ever came back. Just thought I'd restate this, in case anyone gets confused. The number at the start of their name, rather than being a counter for the number of times an angel has died, is supposed to signify how many times they've incarnated into the physical world.
>>
>>82548898
>which means it's been much less time since his last reincarnation compared to White chains.
It's the opposite, isn't it? Vapor is the shortest, followed by Liquid, then Igneous. I forgot what came after Igneous, though. Ashen? It's whatever Michael and Metatron are, anyway.

Yes on the angels lack of a 'drive'. They were made "incapable" of achieving royalty (in that they think they can't achieve it).
>>
>>82548917
>The number at the start of their name, rather than being a counter for the number of times an angel has died, is supposed to signify how many times they've incarnated into the physical world.

The number is the times an angel soul "died" and reincarnated, not the time an Angel exited the void and incarnated into a suit of armor.
>>
>>82548991
That's what I meant?
>And by "die", that's mostly referring to the "death" of their physical shells.
>The number at the start of their name . . . is supposed to signify how many times they've incarnated into the physical world.
>>
>>82548898
>>82548917
I shouldn't have said "not very strong". I meant comparatively on the large scale with demiurges. An angel is stronger than most people or servants in throne but can't hold a candle to a god level of power.

>rather than being a counter for the number of times an angel has died, is supposed to signify how many times they've incarnated into the physical world.
You mean being forced to go into stone form and resurrect right? If their stone souls are killed in the void after a "death" then they will truly die forever.

>>82548989
Crystal which Micheal is, and Neutron which Metatron is.
>>
>>82548989
>It's the opposite, isn't it? Vapor is the shortest, followed by Liquid, then Igneous.

Oh, yeah, you are right.

>It’s Plasma > Vapor > Liquid > Solid (Metamorphic, Igneous) > Crystal> Neutron as I have it right now, in order of youngest to oldest.

>>82549021
Ok, my bad. It was confusing because the void is by definition not physical, so being incarnated in the physical world would mean when they enter their armors.
>>
>>82549057
>Crystal which Micheal is, and Neutron which Metatron is.
>>82549097
>It’s Plasma > Vapor > Liquid > Solid (Metamorphic, Igneous) > Crystal> Neutron as I have it right now, in order of youngest to oldest.
Oh right, thanks guys.

I'm guessing the difference between Metamorphic and Igneous is that the Igneous angels are the violent Thorns while the Metamorphic angels are what the Root Knights would be, if any are current at their Solid states?
>>
>>82549057
>If their stone souls are killed in the void after a "death" then they will truly die forever.
Well, they don't really "die" either. They're truly immortal, unlike the Servants who only live until they are killed and have their flame return to the source. The fire of the Angels' souls remain with them and revive after a time. It's just that Angels don't come back the same after reviving from their souls' "death".

That's how I understand it anyway. I believe Abbadon made that difference in distinction between Angels and Servants, right?
>>
>>82549209
Yeah. The souls of angels and devils are undying, while the ones of Servants and human fade with time.

Angel and Devils still suffer from personality death after reincarnating.
>>
File: An Angel's Faceless Glare.png (4 MB, 2082x995) Image search: [Google]
An Angel's Faceless Glare.png
4 MB, 2082x995
Oh my.

I will miss White Chain's spirit form, so terrifying, but I cannot wait to see what her shell becomes.
>>
>>82549515
I don't think anything will change except for the color of her flame.
>>
>>82549597
The existing thorns, Juggs excepted, are faceless, fiery and spiky even in the Void.
>>
>>82549155
To be honest that seems more fitting but if there's going to be any reference to geology here I would assume the Igneous angels are the 'base' and the metamorphic angels are the Thorns, because they have gone through a change.

But I don't think the age of an angel's form has anyone to do with them joining the Thorns or not.

>>82548898
All angels are inherently highly skilled and dangerous, but it's equally clear 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe has a low number because he's an insane fucking badass.
>>
>>82542320
THE WHEEL
THE WHEEL
kos
>>
>>82549515
JSA?
>>
>>82549638
>>82549597
>>82549515
I also very strongly suspect that White Chain is going to have a self-designed form by the end of this thing.
>>
File: alchohol wizardry.png (794 KB, 517x735) Image search: [Google]
alchohol wizardry.png
794 KB, 517x735
>>82546051
>>82548593
>>82548898
Wait, so what you are suggesting is that the more an angel dies, the weaker it becomes? I'm confused. Are there any systems outlined by Abbadon that determine an angel's strength?
>>
>>82549638
Huh? You're talking about the shell. The shell is unaffected by the spirit of the angel. The only parts that change will be the small bits of the angel that project outside of the body, like fire or Juggernaut's halo.
>>
>>82549844
i think anon means if an angel is inherently strong, he's less likely to die as often. Since you know, he can just punch his way out of every life threatening situation.
>>
>>82549722
>All angels are inherently highly skilled and dangerous, but it's equally clear 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe has a low number because he's an insane fucking badass.
Also, as I recall, the older an angel becomes, the more powerful they are. So that would definitely contribute to his low number.
>>
Fun things to consider:
>do angels automatically know martial arts and if so what determines that
>what kind of martial arts did the primes know
>>
>>82549844
correlation goes the other way m8. the stronger the angel, the less he's beaten
>>
>>82549844
No, I don't think the angel becomes weaker from their physical shell being destroyed, but from having their soul in the void killed. If my memory serves me right, the angel becomes stronger the older and more solidified their souls become. From plasma to vapor to liquid, to solid to crystal and finally neutron. I don't think their progress resets unless their souls are what's destroyed.
>>
>>82549976
>karate kid
>featuring 82 white chain as daniel and 2 michael as mr. miyagi
>>
>>82549976
Michael is White Chain's teacher. And if the Law doesn't already include knowledge on how to kick ass, it might at least lend the angels a sense for the arts of badassery.
>>
>>82549942
>>82549992
Yes like the primes that just don't want to reincarnate again so they get smacked again.
A low number means nothing. We always need context
>>
>>82549942
>>82549992
>>82550014
that makes more sense, thanks guys
>>
>>82550036
I do want to see 2 Michael tear shit up at some point. I guess what I'm really interested in whether there's some underlying pattern or structure under their design.

Example: White Chain and Juggernaut Star definitely know different martial arts. White Chain and Delicious is a more difficult call, but their specialties are definitely different. Were they born with these skills?

There are other questions angels pose in terms of subcategories, instead of as a general type. There are (obviously biblically-inspired) animalian angels and there are more humanoid ones. The thorns are much less organic looking in spirit than other angels. Obviously the Thorns are distinct, spiritually and as an organization, from the other angels. But I wonder if the animal-bodied angels have some underlying reason as well? I think that given the uniformity of the Thorns, and the fact 2 Michael is essentially a Thorn but void-wise does not appear like one, there may well be an actual alchemical-type change to go through to join them.
>>
>>82550072
>A low number means nothing. We always need context
A low number means 2 things, anon. That's more than nothing. It can mean that the angel is hardly involved with the matters of the physical world, in which case they don't have enough opportunities to die. The other thing it can mean is that they ARE involved with the world and that they are very good at not dying.

Remember that the numbering doesn't ever restart and it counts the number of their incarnations from the very beginning of all creation. So their first deaths came at Zoss' hands and any further came from the time when they served the Demiurges as the police force of Throne and, later, whatever happened during the war between the Demiurges and its aftermath.

The number means a lot.

>Yes like the primes that just don't want to reincarnate again so they get smacked again.
They don't choose when to reincarnate again. They were killed. It takes time for them to get back to life. It's going to be the same with Delicious, who's going to be dead for a long, long time before she returns to life.
>>
>>82550217
>Remember that the numbering doesn't ever restart and it counts the number of their incarnations from the very beginning of all creation. So their first deaths came at Zoss' hands and any further came from the time when they served the Demiurges as the police force of Throne and, later, whatever happened during the war between the Demiurges and its aftermath.
On this point, bear in mind not all angels were born at that point. Michael and Metatron are the only Primes we know of who are still around.
>>
>>82550155
I imagine they all know all the martial arts, but have different specialties or preferences. White chain's style is heavily dependent on the Prayer, which delicious thought was quaint
>>
>>82550251
Speaking of which, where did the new angels even come from?
>>
>>82550217
Or they hang around in the physical world alot but close their eyes as soon as aguild is involved
>>
>>82550328
There are Root Knights and Thorn Knights. And there are fewer and fewer Root Knights as time passes. Root Knights protect the innocent. Thorn Knights destroy evil. And they are quite fanatic about it.
>>
>>82550275
>I imagine they all know all the martial arts, but have different specialties or preferences.
I disagree! We haven't seen them switch up yet, so for now I'm taking them to have what they're shown with.

>White chain's style is heavily dependent on the Prayer, which delicious thought was quaint
Rather, I think White Chain still says the prayer like a good little boy or not. It's ritual, not essential. White Chain's style seems to be based on rapid sequences of blows - sometimes with body parts as small as her finger - and a distant, kind of mystical, projection of force. Delicious' style was more cutting and s/he chose to use needles as a weapon - it might have been a less practised form of Patram Sword Hand than Juggernaut Star, or it might have been the same style as White Chain, or something totally different. Juggernaut Star obviously uses his Hokuto no Ken my-hands-will-cut-through-anything shit and he also had a weapon - but it's more of an execution object - and additionally he is extremely fucking fast even beyond normal angel speeds.

It's fun to think about and I wonder if they train, learn in these things or if it's built into them just like the law is.

>>82550323
IMO, the White Flame just as devils come from the Black. And with armor instead of masks.
>>
>>82550361
These are also Petals, who reject either path.
>>
>>82550406
The Petals are cruel mercenaries who enjoy bloodshed. They revel in the current state of the world.
>>
>>82550381
>IMO, the White Flame just as devils come from the Black. And with armor instead of masks.
the angels were first created by YISUN, then they were banished from Form by man, who then promptly went back and forged new armor for them.
Demons encroach from the void constantly and are masked by man, as opposed to the Law of Conservation of Angels
>>
>>82550422
>The Petals are cruel mercenaries who enjoy bloodshed.
Do we know that universally? If all Petals are like that then there is probably a fourth option as-yet-unseen too.
>>
>>82550444
Well, Michael is the only prime angel to have returned. The others are still in hibernation (or crippled, in Metatron's case).

Which means that all the other angels are not "primes" themselves and came afterward. I suppose they could have arrived closer to Throne (in its shadow within the void) from the depths of the void after being "called" out to somehow.
>>
>>82550476
That's what Abbadon said.

In any case, Petals are all mercenaries and hated by Root and Thorn Knights. Delicious pretty much fit the description given, in that she loved fighting, did not care about the suffering of the innocent, and worked as a mercenary.
>>
>>82550444
>the angels were first created by YISUN
Everything was. But the forge god Koss (who is also YISUN) created most of the Inheritors.

Koss created the Servants and Protectors from the White Flame. He threw the Black Flame into the Void where it gave rise to the Destroyers.
>>
>>82550542
>That's what Abbadon said.
Can you link? I thought Petal was 'I am not choosing one of your two paths' which means while most might be violent mercenaries who revel in chaos not all necessarily are.
>>
>>82550585
Search through here:
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/

>'I am not choosing one of your two paths'
I don't think that was stated. Are you sure you didn't just get that idea from sympathizing with Delicious?
>>
>>82550641
Yeah? There's no doubt Delicious is a wicked sort and the stereotypical Petal. But if the three orders are absolute, given we know angels have the capacity for change, it seems likely there's still room for a follower of none of them.

Why would police the Petals? Who would rule them? They're the anarchist angels. I'm not disputing your general assessment of them is correct, but I don't think it's an absolute. It couldn't be.
>>
>>82550542
>>82550476
Leaf knights when?
>>
>>82541509
>next DMC game
you're optimistic
>>
>>82550697
Why pigeon-hole all the angels who don't follow the Paths of Roots or Thorns as Petal Knights, anon? I don't follow your logic here.
>>
>>82550760
There was an apparent slip-up with one of the previous voice actors for the original DMC series talking about how excited he was to do more DMC stuff before he realized that he mentioned something he shouldn't have in an interview.
>>
Can angels be a part of the other knightly orders? Belligerent, Mendicant and Peregrine and whatnot?
>>
>>82550769
I'm just wondering if you can define them as that or not. I'm not insisting on it.
>>
>>82550697
>>82550769
To add, your incredulity surprises me. I don't know where your image of Petal Knights came from. Why did you think they were "simply" anarchists? When all we know about them comes from what Abbadon has described of them? That is, pretty bad guys.

There's no absolute for what an angel's personality may be. That's what you're trying to say, yes? But that's different from the Orders themselves. If you think there are "good" Petal Knights, you can say the same for Thorn Knights too. Anyone who deviates from the norm of whatever particular philosophy they're supposed to be following is a deviant, I'd say, disconnected from the general mindset of whatever path they're following. Not necessarily completely, but at least partially as in White Chain's case.
>>
>>82550906
You seem to be getting more invested in this than I am, but I'll outline my basic points:

Firstly, also, I'm not trying to claim all Petal knights are misunderstood anarchists. They're bandits, gangsters, mercenaries, etc. who are laughing at the ruin of the world and enjoying breaking their old rules. No question. But still:

1) Angels have changeable personalities, meaning that they are not inherently Root, Thorn, Petal, etc. I'm not "trying to say" there's no absolute for what an angel's personality may be - that's already apparent from the comic.
2) Angels are categorized as belonging to one of three orders.
3) Two of those orders - the Roots and Thorns - are hierarchical and place demands and controls on their membership.

Therefore, my question is simply: is the Order of Petals a definable group of mercenaries of a particular behaviour, or is it a broad category covering all angels who are not Roots or Thorns? I think there are probably good angels of all stripes, although I don't know to what extent Thorns erode their own individuality and personality so they might be more iffy, but that's not really what I'm talking about here. I'm basically just wondering if the Order of Petals is open-ended or not.
>>
>>82551044
Wait, have we seen Root Knights? I know we've see the Concordant Knights like White Chain, her fellows, and (though his allegiance is more complicated) 2 Michael.
Or are the Root Knights synonymous with that?
>>
>>82551103
It's synonymous, yeah.
>>
>>82551103
The Concordant Knights are anyone in the Concordance, I believe. So Root and Thorn Knights. Maybe Petal Knights too? Unless they've been kicked out, I don't know. The Concordance is what the angels' council is called, anyway.
>>
>>82551142
Oh, alright. So basically, all Root Knights are Concordant Knights, but not all Concordant Knights are Root Knights?

Speaking of Knights, I'm really looking forward to seeing the mortal orders, especially Belligerent. They sound like fun dudes.
>>
>>82551252
Well, they're all serving under Jagganoth. So it may be a while before we see them.

Maya's a Mendicant Knight and we've seen a Geas and Peregrine Knight as minor characters. Not sure if we'll get to see all that much of these 2 knight orders.
>>
>>82551252
http://killsixbilliondemons.wikia.com/wiki/Concordant_Harmonies

These guys are the Roots. The Thorn Knights explicitly emerged from the breaking of the original Concordance.
>>
>>82549209
I thought Abbadon said if their stone bodies are killed while resting then they will die forever. Like if Juggernaut destroyed Delicious after she had turned to stone she wouldn't come back.
>>
>>82549976
I'm sure it's taught to them. I don't know if the primes knew martial arts, being really huge, they probably could so some shit like speak with a voice that could boil skin or shatter minds with a look like Metatron seems to be able to do but that might just be Metatron.
>>
>>82550275
The prayer was just what he's supposed to do. It's not necessary for the sword hand. Delicious said fuck all that shit a long time ago and doesn't do it anymore.
>>
>>82550712
I feel like White Chain will eventually plot a new path.
>>
>>82550217
I know it was the prime's first death at Zoss' hand. They are still awaiting the long reincarnation. However some of the other, regular angels were constantly fighting a war with unbound devils at the edge of their territory in the void so it's unknown if the others died before that. It would make sense since unbound demons are very strong and I don't see them not being able to take out at least a few angels, and that was going on for millenia probably. I think it's implied that 2 Michael was killed by Zoss though so if that just means he's a super badass I don't know.
>>
>>82551978
Oh shit wait a minute. Michael was a prime right? Nevermind that part.

Also to the guy who said that the angels can't chose when to reincarnate, didn't Michael say he chose to come back sooner, at a weaker state to lead the rest of the angels?
>>
>>82551044
I think to be a petal knight you have to go as far as Delicious did. If you don't want to follow what an angel is supposed to be you will do away with adhering to the law and break your body to the point that Delicious has. White Chain is a deviant in that she wants to be female but she still strictly adheres to the law and doesn't see why she can't do both. It's either you follow the rules set for you, be those that of the concordance, or thorns, or you say fuck it and become a petal. Root and Thorn = Rules, Petal = Fuck it
>>
My favorite of the Seven is Solomon David. The one I don't like the most is Incubus.

What about you guys?
>>
>>82553822
I like Mottom the most and David the least.
>>
>>82553822
I like David the most, Mottom is now second. Incubus seems like he'll be good too.
>>
>>82549844
The average angel is meant to be leagues above the average servant, human or even demon when it comes to combat prowess. But it appears that for some reason, humans are capable of the absolute greatest power in a way that other species are not, especially when you consider that all but one of the Demiurges appear to be of human origins.
>>
>>82555257
Not every one of them was human. There were also a lot of servant demis.
I don't know which it was but both Hummies and Servs share the same kind of flame status. Hot or cold I can't remember.
Maybe it's this state that makes them ambitious or something
>>
>>82555356
All but one of the current Demiurges, sorry.
>>
>>82555394
Two. Both Mammon and Gog-Agog were Servants.
>>
>>82555428
I figured Gog-Agog to be a human that has undergone some crazy metamorphosis. Is there evidence of Gog-Agog's species anywhere?

Even then, that makes it two servants and five humans, so my point about humans being more likely to achieve the apex of power is still correct.
>>
>>82555505
Abbadon said once that "she was never human".

I think it was in one of these threads he said that actually.
>>
>>82555257
>>82555356
Humans have the most potential for wild power since we have no purpose other than to exist and this gives us will. Servants can do all the stuff humans can but they're created for one purpose and that purpose they're very good at. Aeons also see them as less chaotic than humans. Aeons and servants are from the white flame which is less chaotic than the black which humans and demons come from.
>>
>>82553822
I really like jagganoth from his design to all the bits of info we get about him
>>
>>82553822
Jadis. The Narnia background is 2strong
>>
>>82555356
The flames are the Cold White Flame of the angles, the Cool White Flame of the servants, the Warm Black Flame of humans and the Hot Black flame of devils
>>
>>82541139
I like to imagine Juggernaut Star makes up his own theme music.
>>
>>82557181
Clearly those corpses are his backing band and rattle out some of the finest tunes in 777,777 universes when the need arises.

The real question is which metal song do you hear when Juggernaut appears?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJqFe36gSgw
>>
>>82557389
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTr7bqKHvgE
Thanks to Abbadon for turning me on to Gojira. I can't associate his comic with anything else now.
>>
>>82557635
He turned me on to:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUS_sjVaRjU&list=PLC833DBA335E3549D
>>
>>82557635
The music references are what really got me into it when I first checked out the comic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4UimRm_IL4
>>
>>82548898
>So while an average angel shit all over an average everything else an exceptional human shit all over exceptional angels, as we have seen with Koss.
Zoss, not Koss.

Giving those two characters such similar names is one of the greatest missteps in this comic. Hell, Zoss was only mentioned by name maybe twice, and Koss wasn't mentioned by name at all, and people still confuse the two!
>>
>>82559711
I think it's more because of the Bloodborne references.
>>
File: here, have a maguffin.jpg (182 KB, 690x849) Image search: [Google]
here, have a maguffin.jpg
182 KB, 690x849
>>82555914
>>82555356
I wonder if the level of chaos in an Inheritor's soul has anything to do with the temperature of their flame. Also it's worth noting that tempurature is a variable state of matter and something that often changes in the universe. I'd be curious to see if a member of the four races can transform into another if something drastic enough happens, and their flame has energy given or taken from it.

>>82553822
So far Mottom because she's a superpowerful world-eating loli, though that may be because she's gotten the most characterization so far and Abby is just good at making cool characters.

>>82556344
Jagganoth strikes me as the Wilson Fisk of the K6BD Universe. He's tough as fuck but there's a lot more that we don't see. Like I bet he has a few critical vulnerabilities.
>>
>>82541557
The skeletons aren't part of the bike (the steed), they are also riding.
>>
>>82562775
>Jagganoth strikes me as the Wilson Fisk of the K6BD Universe. He's tough as fuck but there's a lot more that we don't see. Like I bet he has a few critical vulnerabilities.

It's interesting because a lot we see of Big J when he's no being pissed off presents, to me at least, a more solemn and contemplative figure. I'm 100% certain that there's a lot more to him than just wanting to destroy the multiverse because he talked to Metatron once.
>>
File: cheshire cat as fuck (2).jpg (54 KB, 219x458) Image search: [Google]
cheshire cat as fuck (2).jpg
54 KB, 219x458
I loved this creepy fuck. I hope we get to see more of him.
>>
File: 2HsUr.png (385 KB, 412x424) Image search: [Google]
2HsUr.png
385 KB, 412x424
>>82563688
I loved his face lasers
>>
>>82563688
>>82564465
This guy is just a gold demon right? So he's on the same tier of power as Mottom's hairdressers. Am I understanding this correctly?
>>
>>82565874
No.

First things first, a devil's mask is not an absolute indication of power. Cio is much more powerful than an average blue devil. Pipedaddy we just saw was power-spent and relatively weak for an ebon devil. It is a category which gives an idea of power levels but is not absolute.

Second thing: Praman Nand isn't a devil himself. He's an extremely powerful kind of servant (a 'demigod') who has bound a golden devil into himself in an unusual ritual.
>>
>>82551710
No, she'd come back. She just wouldn't be the same. She'd "forget" what change was. Someone here already compared it to what happens when a devil has their mask destroyed; it's the death of their personality.
>>
File: bite me faggot.png (98 KB, 230x215) Image search: [Google]
bite me faggot.png
98 KB, 230x215
what a smug cunt

>>82565874
According to the wikki (warning, accuracy may vary), he's a potential devil and "demigod" who's possessed the body of a Gatekeeper. Not quite sure given the varying descriptions but you're probably right. He's got those blue flames coming out of his facehole too, so maybe he made a deal with an angel as well.

>>82566028
It seems that based on the devils we've seen so far, the higher tier mask a devil has, the greater their potential power can be.
>>
>>82566233
>It seems that based on the devils we've seen so far, the higher tier mask a devil has, the greater their potential power can be.
Based on what route to power? The only thing that matters is self-mastery.
>>
>>82552029
>didn't Michael say he chose to come back sooner, at a weaker state to lead the rest of the angels?
I don't remember this. Mind referring me to the page/s you think you might have read this from?
>>
>>82566316
Evidently not, if this dude is attaining high levels of power by wheeling and dealing with devils and possessing statues and shit. That's not self-mastery, that's grifting.
>>
>>82566449
>mastery of lying isn't self mastery
Naw but really I just mean, a devil of any rank could be a great sorcerer. Crimson devils are bound for combat and some of them are probably great warriors, despite being the third rank of devils.

Color might work as a general type, but individual devils can exceed or fall behind in power. There are probably devils of lower rank that can defeat those of higher. There is no maximum on potential power in this universe IMO.
>>
>>82553822
Loliom has certainly pulled out ahead of the others, but she's got an unfair advantage. Discounting her, I like Jagganoth the most for his entire concept and design.

>>82555428
>>82555505
>>82555604
He also said that Gog-agog was "always worms". So, not necessarily a Servant, but a collection of animals (worms) that somehow came together to form a consciousness. Which is strange seeing as animals shouldn't have enough of a will to survive in the Void. Perhaps the worms gained their own consciousness from constantly eating the corpses of others? A collection of souls, fragments of them, all inhabiting the worms and coming together to form one hivemind? That decided it wanted to be a superstar on television after achieving godhood.
>>
>>82566550
They could be created by some kind of sorcery. Some wizard uplifted some worms for who knows what reason and they gained their own magic.
>>
>>82567210
Or maybe there was some sort of graveyard for demiurges and they got became conscious from eating them up. Maybe?
>>
>>82567419
Man I can barely imagine all the funky shit that could go down in a mass graveyard of demiurges buried (or piled up) in Throne of all places.
>>
>>82567533
Well, Throne is pretty much a graveyard for all of the gods, isn't it?
>>
>>82567682
This raises further questions, like what kind of ecosystem might have sprung up there?

Are there any animals native to it, or just Angel, Devils and Servants?

Maybe animals, bacteria and plants brought from other universes got lose at some point and found a way to thrive there?
>>
>>82549291
Isn't that pretty much just death? If all your memories and desires are gone, how the hell are you still the same person?
>>
>>82568132
You're not the same person. You've just not ceased to exist
>>
>>82568132
Nah, the memories remain. Michael still remembers his time as a Prime and Princess will gradually regain her memories as Vladok.

What changes, I suppose, are the angel's/devil's inclinations. I imagine the process is quite seamless.
>>
>>82568132
They still have same name, inclinations, purpose, and fate.
>>
Something relevant:
>Q: So we know what happens when an angel is killed in the void. But what about a devil? When the devil's mask is removed/shattered and they become an unbound devil, what happens when they're killed in that form? Do they also go dormant or do their souls simply retreat back to their source deep within the void? Also, how does banishment work? When White Chain "killed" Sweetie Pie and Honey Bunch, were they simply banished back to the void with their masks intact?
>A: Devils can’t really be killed as an unbound devil since they aren’t really ‘alive’ persay - but you can definitely snuff or disperse them. They don’t really exist as in individual entity - just writhing parts of a massive, chaotic hole. When a devil’s mask is removed or damaged enough, they are banished back to the void. If you fix the mask and re-bind them with the name you gave them they will come back, with the same memory and personality.
>There are arguments that the consciousness of devils does not actually continue through subsequent bindings, ie, when a devil is slain or removes its mask, it experiences true death, and the devil you summon back is simply an exact copy of the previous one, though a separate entity.
>This gets further complicated by the fact that the personality and individuality of a devil is largely considered to be illusory in the first place. Devils don’t really seem to care, and are generally still agreeable drinking partners.

So devils are angels are pretty different, in that each angel's flame belongs to each individual while the devils pretty much don't have souls so much as they do a collective life force they're all derived from.
>>
>>82566550
They are a collective intelligence, kind of like ants. Individual animals don't have enough of a will to survive in the Void, but if they form a superentity maybe they can.
>>
File: corpse conferrence room.png (2 MB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
corpse conferrence room.png
2 MB, 900x1165
Quick question here. Do we know who's corpse is this? Doesn't appear to be a prime angel, and we know that the gods killed themselves creating the wheel. After they died were their corpses left over, or was this actually explained and I'm just missing something?

One of my favorite pages, just the sheer spectacle and scale of it is great. Sort of reminds me of Knowhere but with fewer spaceships.
>>
>>82569195
Who is the naked guy just standing in the desert?
>>
File: wait wat.jpg (483 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
wait wat.jpg
483 KB, 850x1095
>>82569195
Pretty sure those are Prime Angels as the wheel itself is the corpse of Yisun.

>>82569264
That's Allison.
>>
>>82569195
>>82569321
The corpses are all the gods that created the different universes. Their bodies are still there, just sitting because I don't think they can be used for anything. I can't remember if the reason for their deaths was given. It might have been that they died to create the universe their story contains, or maybe they all agreed to end their existences at the same time but couldn't stand the thought of ceasing to be without creating something of their own.
>>
>>82569526
Yeah it doesn't look like they were killed. Even the upside down floating ones are sitting peacefully.
>>
>>82569195
>>82569526
I wonder why there's one seated above all the others though. Was that god the firstborn of YISUN?
>>
I gotta believe there is something special about him since he's the only one of these guys wearing a simple crown instead of a big fancy hat like the others. Also the crown has two points, both acting as the ending the circle and as its beginning. Seems representative of YIS and UN. I may be projecting a little bit here.
>>
woops, >>82569892
meant to reply to>>82569632
>>
>>82569195
If my memory is right, "some say it's Hansa" is the answer here. I mean, it'd make sense for the meeting between Demiurges to take place on top of Hansa's head, right? Being the most contemplative of Yisun's disciples.

>>82569321
>Pretty sure those are Prime Angels as the wheel itself is the corpse of Yisun.
No, the Prime Angels' bodies look like armor, not humans. They're used as housing, vehicles, and war golems by Throne's inhabitants.
>>
File: KSBD 2-28 to 2-29.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1100) Image search: [Google]
KSBD 2-28 to 2-29.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1100
>>82569632
Well, everyone is a child of Yis and Un, but Ogam is the only one who's been called Yisun's child. His corpse might be located at "Ogam's Mistake", though.
>>
>>82566232
When a devil's mask is destroyed it does kill them though.
>>
>>82571103
A devil is different from an angel. Angels each have their own souls, but the devils never even had that.

Devils don't revive like angels. You simply make a copy of them.
>>
File: the rootless.jpg (312 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
the rootless.jpg
312 KB, 800x1035
>>82562775
Apparently according to Abbadon anything that comes into contact with a demon will eventually be consumed by it and turn into a demon itself. For a human this would normally happen to the body long after death.

>>82566233
>made a deal with an angel
Angels don't work the same way.

It doesn't seem that devil color really has anything to do with power outside of blue and pallid which are almost always weak, and ebon which are always strong. In between that they can be incredibly strong in their fields. Some red devils have been known to be the greatest fighters in the multiverse and I'm sure some golds are among the smartest beings as well.

>>82568041
There are no animals in throne but there are different servant races, for instance the rootless.
>>
>>82569892
Like this
>>82570547
anon said it's thought to be Hansa, Yisun's favorite student.
>>
>>82566233
>He's got those blue flames coming out of his facehole too, so maybe he made a deal with an angel as well.
The blue flames are probably from him being a Servant. Or, perhaps, holding a gate key? One of the minor ones, anyway? I don't know, I think it was mentioned Nand's race were gatekeepers.
>>
>>82571194
>Correct. Smashing a devil’s mask is akin to killing them.
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/140304471545/is-a-devils-mask-consistent-both-in-and-out-of

>>82568432
And for you
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/138738419420/so-why-is-micheal-called-first-among-the
>Angels do have vague memories of their previous incarnations, but they are not well defined, and sometimes only come to them in flashes of insight or enlightenment.
>No angels remember the gods, save Metatron.
>>
>>82571713
>Correct. Smashing a devil’s mask is akin to killing them.
Yes? You misunderstood what I was saying? I was simply describing the difference between devils and angels.
>>
>>82571889
Alright then. I never said anything about angels being similar though.
>>
>>82571386
I just love all those different races. Hope we see more from them
>>
>>82550217
>So their first deaths came at Zoss' hands

Only for the primes, which are the ones that remained in throne when the Gods closed it and the ones that met Zoss. The other angels instead were fighting a war with unbound devils all that time.
>>
>>82550323
They don't. Angels are a fixed number, 777 iirc. They were handcrafted by Kos and don't reproduce, they just die and reincarnate.

The circle. Pure. Infertile.
>>
>>82576366
>The circle. Pure. Infertile.
2 Michael,please leave
>>
>>82576366
>777 for 777,777 universes
That is a hard job
>>
>>82576484
They were created before the universes existed. Their job was just to police Throne.
>>
>>82576484
They only protected Throne, anyway.

>>82576366
I mean where did the non-Prime Angels come from. They're "newer" in that they weren't there at Throne for when Zoss arrived and, thus, didn't get their asses kicked.
>>
>>82576633
>What differentiates the Prime Angels from the rest? What's the dividing line?

>The Primes were those left in Throne to guard it from intrusion after the Gods committed self annihilation. Being immortal, all angels are the same age, but unlike the angels in the void, the Primes’ vigil of Throne meant they never reincarnated - at least until Zoss showed up.
>This means their first incarnation lasted an exceptionally long time (just check with 2 Michael), and they are almost a direct line between the Gods and their creation. They are looked upon with reverence, as saints or holy martyrs by the rest of the angelic order.
>Of course, Metatron lives, as they say.
>>
>>82576716
>Being immortal, all angels are the same age, but unlike the angels in the void, the Primes’ vigil of Throne meant they never reincarnated
Ah, I see. They must have been dying a lot from fighting demons.

Thanks.
>>
>>82576716
But they are also bigger and maybe more powerful then normal angels
>>
>>82579898
That comes with the age of their souls. The angels in the void would die and reincarnate from fighting unbound devils, but the primes continued to age and become stronger. Then they died.
>>
>>82555257
>>82555356
>>82555914
The general idea is that, by default, humans are the most ambitious and thus the ones with the most potential to climb that ladder. Except demons, I guess. Maybe they never had a shot at being royalty simply because they don't use the Art in the same way as humans and servants do. And because their individuality is an human gift anyway.
>>
>>82580136
Except for Himself, I believe. The only demon without a mask and, thus, the only devil with a true, actual sense of self.
>>
>>82581145
I can't wait until Himself shows up in the comic. From what Abaddon has posted, himself's way of gaining true personhood sounds similar in theme to the acquisition of royalty; he did something such that himself being himself is made a universal truth.
That's probably why he's the king of devils.
>>
File: original gangster Zoss.png (193 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
original gangster Zoss.png
193 KB, 300x300
>>82569195
>>82569632
>>82570608
>>82569632
>>82571463
I'm not sure what the fuck is happening on Abbadon's Wild Ride, but that crown the giant corpse has looks awfully familiar...
>>
File: KSBD 4-71.jpg (631 KB, 900x1160) Image search: [Google]
KSBD 4-71.jpg
631 KB, 900x1160
>>82581878
Here's a more detailed image of Zoss' halo.

Zoss, Solomon, and Juggernaut all have the same halo with the "break" at the front (each one having their personal spin on the break's appearances; Zoss' is fancy, Solomon's are brackets, and Juggernaut's are hooked). Mottom, Gog Agog, and Michael's halos are "unbroken".
>>
>>82581878
I've been wondering what the shape of a halo means but I assume it's just a manifestation of your soul.
>>
>>82581841
>>82581145
I think the name is a hint that he's bound to himself, obviously.
>>
>>82582304
Nah. Himself is inside a prison guarded and watched over by 13 ebon devils. He gives orders from there and is not allowed out.
>>
>>82582271
That's as good a guess as any. Certainly, in Gog Agog's case, we've got good reason to believe it's an abstract representation of her character.
>>
>>82568132
Have you ever read Neil Gaiman's Sandman? Similar reincarnation stuff happens in there.
>>
ONE 3-MINUTE 80's ACTION MOVIE TRAINING MONTAGE LATER...

>>82582271
>>82582346
My theory is that it may be representative of Yis and Un. Two distinct points that are fundamentally the same, the ending and beginning of one object. It just seems to fit with that theme.
>>
File: WoN 3-56.jpg (647 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WoN 3-56.jpg
647 KB, 900x1165
>>82582514
I think there may be some significance in whether or not the circle has a 'break' in it too. Though, I only think that because of Michael's lines here at the center panel. His halo is even the most solid-looking out of all the halos we've seen, actually.
>>
>>82582561
Geez, it's been a while since I revisited these panels. What exactly is the goal of Metatron and the Thorns now that they decided "huh, wiping out all life in throne is dumb." What the hell do they mean about being Royalists?
>>
>>82582657
They are Royalists because they support the King. There is currently no King in Throne because the 7 have split the power between themselves. Metatron, Michael, and the Thorns wish to help Zoss' heir take the kingdom.

>>82569195
>>82570547
>>82571463
To add to this, Hansa had a beard.
>>
>>82571386
Reminds me of GW2 Sylvari.
>>
File: SUP BITCHES.png (364 KB, 651x332) Image search: [Google]
SUP BITCHES.png
364 KB, 651x332
>>82582748
Oh okay, so they're the "good guys" then as far as we can tell? I'm glad it's not that black and white though, given that the Seven seem to partially be in power in order to offset Jagganoth, a guy capable of destroying the multiverse and subduing a fucking thornknight, tossing it aside like a broken toy.
>>
>>82582657
They want to put Zaid on the throne as God and use him as a puppet ruler, more or less I think. this shit's confusing to me too
>>
http://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-5-86/
Angel creation story, so we can refresh real quick.
>>
>>82582948
I'm sure most angels wouldn't stand a chance against a demiurge
>>
File: WoN 3-54.jpg (834 KB, 900x1165) Image search: [Google]
WoN 3-54.jpg
834 KB, 900x1165
>>82582948
>so they're the "good guys" then as far as we can tell?
Considering they're Thorns, though, the kind of order they'd impose on Throne would be rather harsh and unforgiving. The Thorns are not known for their patience, after all.

And I've got a feeling that Metatron was the angel who gave Jagganoth his "feathers"; perhaps a gambit to try and empty the universe?

>>82582994
Yeah, it was mentioned that the angels wanted to have the heir meet with Metatron before coming into his kingdom. And assuming it wasn't hyperbole when White Chain said it, Metatron's very words can "obliterate thought". At the very least, I can see him as being VERY persuasive in getting his way.
>>
KSBD is the raddest shit and no one can tell me otherwise
>>
File: 1462015132094.png (323 KB, 276x538) Image search: [Google]
1462015132094.png
323 KB, 276x538
So, /co/. Where are all your KSBD reaction images?
>>
File: pep.png (166 KB, 288x405) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
166 KB, 288x405
>>82584735
In my KSBD folder
>>
File: 1446743888712.jpg (44 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
1446743888712.jpg
44 KB, 400x336
>>82584735
>>
>>82584735
It's not fair. Why does she have to be so cute?
>>
File: DieAVirgin.png (196 KB, 223x365) Image search: [Google]
DieAVirgin.png
196 KB, 223x365
>>82584735
Relatable
>>
File: WHATDemon.png (227 KB, 212x595) Image search: [Google]
WHATDemon.png
227 KB, 212x595
>>82584735
>>
File: discontent.png (224 KB, 168x617) Image search: [Google]
discontent.png
224 KB, 168x617
>>82584735
>>82585845
>>
File: 1452379085411.png (100 KB, 169x219) Image search: [Google]
1452379085411.png
100 KB, 169x219
>>82584735
Here, Preem Anon
>>
>>82585845
>>82586193
It just occurred to me that we had an entire section among the devils, but this chapter has a tragic dearth of Black Speech.
>>
File: 1462383097667.jpg (134 KB, 731x446) Image search: [Google]
1462383097667.jpg
134 KB, 731x446
>>82586634
...You're right.
>>
>>82580136
More like they possess as much (probably more) raw desire as humans, but they're too chaotic to follow through on what would be called "ambition". So they never achieve royalty because they lack the self-control needed to attain and keep it.
>>
Not even the greatest KSBD fan, but as an artist I spend so much time trying to figure out how to draw stuff, but when I look at this comic I see this unbridled imagination and I don't even know where to start searching for it.

All in all, art is just a medium. Most of what you see is the same thing in a new dress. But this looks so fresh despite the obvious influences.
>>
File: 1462409446792.jpg (1 MB, 850x1195) Image search: [Google]
1462409446792.jpg
1 MB, 850x1195
Bumping with some cool fanart.
>>
>>82587978
>All in all, art is just a medium. Most of what you see is the same thing in a new dress. But this looks so fresh despite the obvious influences.

Abaddon has a strong muse.

I hope it sustains him for a long, long time. :)
>>
File: TRIGGER SIX BILLION TUMBLRINAS.png (129 KB, 225x336) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGER SIX BILLION TUMBLRINAS.png
129 KB, 225x336
>>82584735
read the filename
>>
File: LETS GET SKELETAL.png (879 KB, 920x479) Image search: [Google]
LETS GET SKELETAL.png
879 KB, 920x479
>>82584735
>that one anon a couple of threads ago who got butthurt that there were "too many brown people" in a comic heavily inspired by Indian mythology
>>
File: 1460165168073.jpg (47 KB, 219x420) Image search: [Google]
1460165168073.jpg
47 KB, 219x420
>>82584735
>>
Can someone enlighten me how a devil becomes ebon? like what specifically do they have to do.
>>
>>82592117
Shed their weaker names until they're left with one good one.
>>
File: pshh, nothin' personnel kid.png (251 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
pshh, nothin' personnel kid.png
251 KB, 500x647
So, any theories on who this edgy faggot is?

>>82592151
>one good one
I'm guessing the conditions of the deal and how much they screw the other guy over increases the power of the name?
>>
>>82592494
That's Allison from the future/a different timestream IMO. It's going to take more than one try for her and Zaid to get this right.
>>
>>82592520
I seriously hope we don't start fucking with time though it wouldn't be outside the comic's scope.

>>82592494
There aren't really any details on how demons lose names or which names they want to keep.
>>
>>82592520
>>82592613
What we do know so far is that there are multiple versions of our earth. For example, Allison's earth is exactly like ours, except for the fact that Australia doesn't exist. In a previous /co/ thread, Abby said he didn't want to mess with the idea of alien species in the different universes, since that would just go beyond the scope of the story. He seems to want a clean-cut and solid story, so I don't see time-travel shenanigans happening. However, I'd be willing to bet that that's maybe an Allison from a different spoke on the wheel.
>>
>>82592837
>no Australia
S-sauce?
Why has abby forsaken the bantz, is it because of the shitposting? I swear we can change, we'll be better, we'll even stop the ethnic bashing's.
>>
>>82550155
I think it's implied that if you spend more time in the void you're going to have a more inhuman looking form. Scours The Horizon and Michael never interact with humans so their forms look like animals.
>>
>>82592837
If it were a different Allison she wouldn't have a key though.
>>
File: remove aus.jpg (63 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
remove aus.jpg
63 KB, 537x599
>>82593057
because if the Demiurges allowed australia to exist unchecked, the threat would be so great that they'd lose their stalemate with Jagganoth and Allison's name would be KILL SIX BILLION EMUS
>>
>>82593260
Emus>demons confirmed
Praise the raptor descendant overlords, all hail the casuary and emu overlords long may they reign, for theirs is the kingdom of empty desert and may we be found wanting
>>
>>82593057
He was kinda joking
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/post/143275271550/1-is-it-safe-to-say-that-the-history-of-our-earth
>>
File: cassowary death stare.jpg (84 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
cassowary death stare.jpg
84 KB, 640x426
>>82593383
>cassowaries
>not just cleverly disguised blue devils
>>
>>82592837
One of the responses Abbadon took when he was asking for a prompt for when Allison was heading to Throne was that she was heading into the "future".

Aside from that, there was some obvious time lag. Allison's little adventure in Throne apparently took 3 days on Earth.
>>
>>82596655
Yeah there is a little bit of difference between time spent in Throne and on Earth as well as with the other universes, but it's not in the same league as time travel.
>>
>>82596854
Technically, it is time traveling. You could spend some time in Throne then enter a universe and end up having traveled far into its future. Or you could chill in a universe and "slow down" from your point of reference whatever is happening in Throne.
>>
>>82596925
Yes but there's no way that Allison could see another version of herself for example doing the method of going between worlds.
>>
>>82596997
That's not the only sort of time-traveling shenanigan there can be, though, right?
>>
>>82597032
Yes? It's all lumped into "back and forth through time". Allison can only move forward in time.
>>
File: 1462738376344.png (161 KB, 271x404) Image search: [Google]
1462738376344.png
161 KB, 271x404
>>82585047
There, I removed the sides of it. That kinda irritated me
>>
>>82598149
Updated
>>
>>82548898
>Koss
Or some say Kossm
>>
>>82592494
Punished Alice-un from another timeline is my guess. I don't see 'our' MC getting this fucked up, but it's quite clear that this one has seen some shit.
>>
>>82598496
I see it more as what could be.
>>
File: [screams infernally].png (69 KB, 144x243) Image search: [Google]
[screams infernally].png
69 KB, 144x243
>>82584735
cio is great for this
>>
File: power word kill.png (209 KB, 259x386) Image search: [Google]
power word kill.png
209 KB, 259x386
/tg/ here. Anyone tried the tabletop system for this yet? It looks playable
>>
>>82600479
>wormbitch starts trying to stir shit up and sew suspicion among the demiurges unsuccessfully
>mottom is just like "yeah nah, you're a cunt" and blasts here in the face

that's when she started earning points in my book
>>
>>82600377
>THA REACTIOROUS PICTOSCRIBBLE!
>>
File: dress.png (81 KB, 124x271) Image search: [Google]
dress.png
81 KB, 124x271
>>82584735
Made this one last thread
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.