[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ChzSKUTVEAAuNAo.jpg (152 KB, 640x1180) Image search: [Google]
ChzSKUTVEAAuNAo.jpg
152 KB, 640x1180
LOL
>>
>>82531940
He'll probably be fine. I imagine a dollar does not buy very much crack.
>>
>>82531940
When did MC Hammer start selling drugs?
>>
File: 1457467095839.jpg (42 KB, 326x236) Image search: [Google]
1457467095839.jpg
42 KB, 326x236
>>82531940
>I'm only giving you this dollar if you get something to eat

So go in the store and buy him something to eat then?
>>
>>82531940
How was she expecting to enforce that?
>>
>>82531940
>no "when will you give the land back?"
>>
>>82532044
Look, there's going the extra mile, and going around the entire planet. I'm too busy to go the extra steps for some random transient.
>>
>>82532044
I used to buy food if I knew I would be walking past some homeless people; nothing much, just fruit or whatever.

I shoud really start doing that again.
>>
>>82532044
People often view the lack of trust as the removal of any dignity they have left. Some people would turn down the offer simply on that principle alone.

Hell, I was gonna use that dollar on booze, ava I think the homeless person's day is worse; so he can drink instead.
>>
>>82532144
how many of them pelted you with it once your back was turned
>>
>>82532168
>People often view the lack of trust as the removal of any dignity they have left. Some people would turn down the offer simply on that principle alone.
These people are what I like to call "addicted to crack".
>>
>>82532144
No, you give a card that shows them where to get help. If they're still at the same place the next day, shoot them.
>>
How much crack could you possibly get for a dollar
>>
>>82532341
None. At all.
>>
>>82532168
You don't have/deserve the luxury of pride if you're begging for dosh.
>>
>>82532188
One guy did actually refuse when I offered him a plum, because he didn't like plums. He had food anyway, so I guess it was fine?
>>82532297
I have no idea about places like that in my area. Also, I don't have a gun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.